Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 61390
-
03-01-21 01:17 #44020Senior Member

Posts: 530Sara
Had a real good time with a young redbone named sara. Thought she was to young at 1st but after awhile I knew she was of age. Mic skillz were top notch. Caught her by the play ground. Lots of LEO activities also. Stay safe.
-
02-28-21 22:29 #44019Senior Member

Posts: 2344Tim's Motel
I wonder it varies from one employee to another. When I went a couple months ago it was the skinny middle aged white woman who was at the window. She definitely doesn't care about the I'd's. Idk about the others, though.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 22:21 #44018Senior Member

Posts: 2344Tim's Motel
That's odd since there's a sign on the office window that reads "Condoms $1".
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 22:08 #44017Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiera
Hello Aamco. I've been curious about Kiera for a while. I'm not familiar with the area you described here. What street or streets does she typically hang out on? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 22:07 #44016Senior Member

Posts: 477Amber
I have a brand new contact number for Amber on WW Ave for contributing members.
-
02-28-21 17:50 #44015Regular Member

Posts: 4Dundalk
Anyone have any leads in the Dundalk area? Main loop has been dead for awhile. The last couple times I've made the rounds I've only seen one and didn't look great.
-
02-27-21 22:42 #44014Senior Member

Posts: 477Kiara
I took this pic of Kiara yesterday.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 16:00 #44013Senior Member

Posts: 91Anne on Washington Blvd
I'm wondering if this is the one I got a glimpse at last night around 9 pm. She was walking on WB just about 50 yards south of Duncan Donuts. This gal was close to 6 ft tall and was wearing short shorts in the drizzle. She was all legs, really long legs and just firing up a cigarette. I turned around to scoop it up or see if it was a dude possibly but she was gone.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
In the pics she looks a little rough though.
-
02-27-21 14:50 #44012Senior Member

Posts: 270Angel the Thief
That would be her. I hope the home boys that I told to hunt her ass has had some luck.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 04:16 #44011Senior Member

Posts: 477Anne
I picked her up at Dunkin Donuts on Washington Blvd for a quick BBBJ. She is a tall thin brunette with long hair about half way down her back. I guess she is in her mid 50's. She is calm and cooperative. Pleasant, drama free and nonrushed. She sucks dick like a Hoover vacuum. If a great BBBJ is what you want then she is your girl.
-
02-26-21 18:02 #44010Senior Member

Posts: 2419This here is Angel the thief.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 15:41 #44009Senior Member

Posts: 511Tink
She got a fat kitty to.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 10:36 #44008Senior Member

Posts: 477Tiffany aka Angel
Is this the same Angel that ripped you off EasyLuvr. This Angel ripped me off by falling asleep. I picked her up at Ashton and Catherine at 9 pm. She is a stunning 23 yr old blonde with beautiful pale skin. A true spinner at 5 ft 4 in and 120 lbs. If she were to put on just a little make up she would be a 10 on a SW scale. I spent 9 hours with her and she was too tired and sleepy to fuck the entire time. She would suck a little dick, show me her beautiful fat pussy and shove her tits in my mouth every time I threatened to drop her back off. She is forgetful and distracted and I will not repeat. No digits available. YMMV.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 09:42 #44007Senior Member

Posts: 631Tink
She will almost always ask for an advance to blast off before a date. F that. She won't lick the balls but does a decent BBBJ. My last encounter she got pissy because I wouldn't drive her around to look for her Crack dealer. Saw her they other day with pinkish hair and she yelled where you been. Clearly she didn't remember being a little C to me.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
That being said I may have to go milk her a bit.
-
02-25-21 19:38 #44006Senior Member

Posts: 602Gangbang
I'm down if you find one. Keep me posted. I.
Originally Posted by Rolo12
[View Original Post]
Chico.









Reply With Quote




