Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44002

    Perfect Day

    Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

    Got to work. Have at them boys!

  2. #44001

    Gangbangs

    Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.

  3. #44000

    BSW washington blvd

    Any sexy BSW in the wash blvd loop area near Payson.

  4. #43999

    Karoke is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
    I ran into her once her karoke (head skills) are ridiculous with me it was mouth no hands at all and that's how I like it.

  5. #43998

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
    Amber's cool. I remember her telling me about her experience when she OD and they brought her back. Chilling story that makes you wonder. She is Greek friendly if that's your thing.

    Oak.

  6. #43997
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #43996
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.
    Man she needs to take a break. She used to have some good meat on her. Head was ridiculous. Looks like she's going hard again.

  8. #43995
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?
    I would say Wilkens -Wash Blvd loop including triangle and circle.

  9. #43994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Which loop? What do you think?

    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?

  10. #43993

    Guess why

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!
    Did they tell you why they ask you every time or is it something you've concluded on your own?

  11. #43992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Amber

    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple of pics of a different Amber. A skinny spinner if you like them small. She has more miles on her since these pictures were taken but wow I give her an A+++ for her sloppy deep throat sucking CIMWS. She can be found on WW. I have her number to share with you. Can anyone give me Kandi's number?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-021519_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-021336_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #43991
    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!
    I have noticed them writing down either the vehicle model or plates. May be that's enough for them to make a log.

  13. #43990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Kiara

    For those who do not know Kiara. Attached are some face pics I borrowed from this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up at 3 am at the corner of Ashton and Furrow. Just a few steps from her apartment. She is calm and cooperative. Fun to hang out with. Not a clock-watcher. Charged 40 for half and half. A+ BBBJ and A+ snug pussy. Look forward to seeing her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-013457_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-013445_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #43989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    May

    Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up by the Busy Bee convenience store at 2 am. She is a 35 yo spinner with shoulder length auburn red hair. The hair on her pussy is bright red and it looks like her pussy is on fire. Wow this girl sucks dick deep and hard and fast. I just love this little cocksucker and hope to see her again soo. Sorry no digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-010049_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-010036_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-010028_Video Player.jpg‎  

  15. #43988
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Tims never asked me for an ID.
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape