Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Tiffany aka Angel

    Is this the same Angel that ripped you off EasyLuvr. This Angel ripped me off by falling asleep. I picked her up at Ashton and Catherine at 9 pm. She is a stunning 23 yr old blonde with beautiful pale skin. A true spinner at 5 ft 4 in and 120 lbs. If she were to put on just a little make up she would be a 10 on a SW scale. I spent 9 hours with her and she was too tired and sleepy to fuck the entire time. She would suck a little dick, show me her beautiful fat pussy and shove her tits in my mouth every time I threatened to drop her back off. She is forgetful and distracted and I will not repeat. No digits available. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I guess if you monger long enough, it'll happen. I scooped a short (maybe 5', 120 pound) brunette with a piercing in her nose about noon today on Pulaski and headed for the rent a room. After getting inside and started undressing, she asked what I was looking for. I told her and she said money first. Stupid me handed her two Jackson's and she said I need another twenty. I told her that I had given her all that I had. She said that was my problem and refused to return my money. I offered to let her keep one of them but she stuffed it down her pants. I opened the door and called for the owner of the house who I'd known for 8 years and told him what was going on. He threw her out of the house and banned her. If I see her on on the street again, I'll post some pictures of her. Said her name was Angel but I'm tempted to put a bounty on her ass and have some of the neighborhood home boys to give her a beating. Stay away from this little thieving *****!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210226-093451_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #44044

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    Despite the wonderful weather we've had these last few days, It was nothing but fruitless loops. I finally saw someone I dated twice in the past today: blonde Tinkerbell. I'm sure she gave me a different name before. Today's encounter was ok. I had limited time since I drove around aimlessly for almost 2 hours. Decided to refamiliarize with her body. Overall, it's nice except the multiple scars on her body from the abcesses. For those that fancy a hairy snatch, it is there and it is nice. Her tits are nice and slowly starting to milk. Yes, she is early into another pregnancy. Anyway, after my exploration, I began to drive back. Pet peeve #1: she wanted to play on the radio. I don't care for her shit music. Cardinal Sin: Then she decided to take a hit just as I was dropping her off. Then, it takes five damn minutes to get her out of the vehicle. She is not worth the time despite looking better than in the past. I'm just not a fan of the ignorance. Avoid at all costs or be in a place where you can make her walk home.
    She will almost always ask for an advance to blast off before a date. F that. She won't lick the balls but does a decent BBBJ. My last encounter she got pissy because I wouldn't drive her around to look for her Crack dealer. Saw her they other day with pinkish hair and she yelled where you been. Clearly she didn't remember being a little C to me.

    That being said I may have to go milk her a bit.

  3. #44043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo12  [View Original Post]
    Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.
    I'm down if you find one. Keep me posted. I.

    Chico.

  4. #44042

    Tinkerbell

    Despite the wonderful weather we've had these last few days, It was nothing but fruitless loops. I finally saw someone I dated twice in the past today: blonde Tinkerbell. I'm sure she gave me a different name before. Today's encounter was ok. I had limited time since I drove around aimlessly for almost 2 hours. Decided to refamiliarize with her body. Overall, it's nice except the multiple scars on her body from the abcesses. For those that fancy a hairy snatch, it is there and it is nice. Her tits are nice and slowly starting to milk. Yes, she is early into another pregnancy. Anyway, after my exploration, I began to drive back. Pet peeve #1: she wanted to play on the radio. I don't care for her shit music. Cardinal Sin: Then she decided to take a hit just as I was dropping her off. Then, it takes five damn minutes to get her out of the vehicle. She is not worth the time despite looking better than in the past. I'm just not a fan of the ignorance. Avoid at all costs or be in a place where you can make her walk home.

  5. #44041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Crissy

    Picked her up at the corner of Monroe and Ramsey at 8 am. 35 yrs old. Got a solid but not spectacular BBBJ. Will repeat. No digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210225-171736_Video Player.jpg‎  

  6. #44040
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJay1  [View Original Post]
    Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

    Got to work. Have at them boys!
    I don't know. I rode thru ww before I went to work. No girls was out. And saw le with 2 cars pulled over. So I was out. This was around 11 ish.

  7. #44039

    Perfect Day

    Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

    Got to work. Have at them boys!

  8. #44038

    Gangbangs

    Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.

  9. #44037

    BSW washington blvd

    Any sexy BSW in the wash blvd loop area near Payson.

  10. #44036

    Karoke is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
    I ran into her once her karoke (head skills) are ridiculous with me it was mouth no hands at all and that's how I like it.

  11. #44035

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
    Amber's cool. I remember her telling me about her experience when she OD and they brought her back. Chilling story that makes you wonder. She is Greek friendly if that's your thing.

    Oak.

  12. #44034
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #44033
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.
    Man she needs to take a break. She used to have some good meat on her. Head was ridiculous. Looks like she's going hard again.

  14. #44032
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?
    I would say Wilkens -Wash Blvd loop including triangle and circle.

  15. #44031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Which loop? What do you think?

    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape