Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 61389
-
02-25-21 17:22 #44004Senior Member

Posts: 477Crissy
Picked her up at the corner of Monroe and Ramsey at 8 am. 35 yrs old. Got a solid but not spectacular BBBJ. Will repeat. No digits.
-
02-25-21 15:15 #44003Senior Member

Posts: 407I don't know. I rode thru ww before I went to work. No girls was out. And saw le with 2 cars pulled over. So I was out. This was around 11 ish.
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 15:01 #44002Senior Member

Posts: 138Perfect Day
Today is a perfect day for sporting action!
Got to work. Have at them boys!
-
02-25-21 12:54 #44001Regular Member

Posts: 10Gangbangs
Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.
-
02-25-21 12:53 #44000Regular Member

Posts: 10BSW washington blvd
Any sexy BSW in the wash blvd loop area near Payson.
-
02-25-21 01:58 #43999Senior Member

Posts: 112Karoke is crazy
I ran into her once her karoke (head skills) are ridiculous with me it was mouth no hands at all and that's how I like it.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 23:00 #43998Senior Member

Posts: 511Amber
Amber's cool. I remember her telling me about her experience when she OD and they brought her back. Chilling story that makes you wonder. She is Greek friendly if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
02-24-21 21:26 #43997Banned Member

Posts: 268[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-21 20:58 #43996Senior Member

Posts: 2419Man she needs to take a break. She used to have some good meat on her. Head was ridiculous. Looks like she's going hard again.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 18:22 #43995Senior Member

Posts: 1626I would say Wilkens -Wash Blvd loop including triangle and circle.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 12:24 #43994Senior Member

Posts: 477Which loop? What do you think?
I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?
-
02-24-21 10:57 #43993Senior Member

Posts: 346Guess why
Did they tell you why they ask you every time or is it something you've concluded on your own?
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 02:16 #43992Senior Member

Posts: 477Amber
Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 02:12 #43991Senior Member

Posts: 1626I have noticed them writing down either the vehicle model or plates. May be that's enough for them to make a log.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 01:38 #43990Senior Member

Posts: 477Kiara
For those who do not know Kiara. Attached are some face pics I borrowed from this forum.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




