Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 61438
-
02-23-21 12:39 #44023Senior Member

Posts: 2344No Tell Motel
If possible try Tim's Motel in Halethorpe. An employee asked me for ID. I told her I left it in my car and she rented me the room anyway.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 19:59 #44022Senior Member

Posts: 444Dundalk Sierra
Has anyone seen her lately sweet little Sierra, I picked her up a few weeks ago on Dundalk between Odonnell and Holabird around 4:30 am very accommodating and got into the rimming and ball sucking CIMWS, she treated me good so I treated her good in return. 5'2 125 will definitely repeat if I see her out again.
Apache.
-
02-22-21 19:48 #44021Senior Member

Posts: 444Dundalk Sierra
Has anyone seen her lately sweet little Sierra, I picked her up a few weeks ago on Dundalk between Odonnell and Holabird around 4:30 am very accommodating and got into the rimming and ball sucking CIMWS, she treated me good so I treated her good in return. 5'2 125 will definitely repeat if I see her out again.
Apache.
-
02-22-21 11:02 #44020Senior Member

Posts: 45W / w
Is Lydia still around anyone have any pics or info.
-
02-22-21 10:10 #44019Senior Member

Posts: 1370Try it now.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 09:06 #44018Senior Member

Posts: 346Are there any rentabeds that doesn't require ID?
Do these exist any more?
-
02-22-21 08:41 #44017Senior Member

Posts: 511Inbox
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 07:15 #44016Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiara
Did a few loops on Thursday and spied Kiera at the 4 way stop. She limped over to me and said that she could only do head so I declined and made a couple more loops before she flagged me down again. She said that she could do FS if I was mindful of her legs. I agreed and off we went to the rent a bed. We got naked and I positioned her on the bed for some doggy action. She said that her legs were fine that way so I pounded her for a bit before she asked if she could lay down and take me in missionary. Never going to refuse looking down at her gorgeous tits and watching my thick cock cleve her lightly furred slit, we went at it again. When she started moaning that my thick cock felt so good, my balls spasmed and I sent a torrent of hot jizz deep inside her. I pulled my spent cock out of her as she laid spread eagle on the bed, her open pussy lips draining my cum out onto the bed. She sighed and said that she needed to get dressed and go to the "store" so off we went. I dropped her at Payson and Pratt so she could get her "groceries". Always a drama free and satisfying fuck.
-
02-22-21 01:55 #44015Senior Member

Posts: 477May
I picked her up by the Busy Bee convenience store at 2 am. She is a 35 yo spinner with shoulder length auburn red hair. The hair on her pussy is bright red and it looks like her pussy is on fire. Wow this girl sucks dick deep and hard and fast. I just love this little cocksucker and hope to see her again soo. Sorry no digits.
-
02-22-21 01:34 #44014Senior Member

Posts: 477Kiara
I picked her up at 3 am at the corner of Ashton and Furrow. Just a few steps from her apartment. She is calm and cooperative. Fun to hang out with. Not a clock-watcher. Charged 40 for half and half. A+ BBBJ and A+ snug pussy. Look forward to seeing her again.
-
02-21-21 18:59 #44013Senior Member

Posts: 530Bridget
Who can shoot me the flying nuns digits. New phone fucked all my contacts. Any digits would help I'm so fucked right now. Smh I hate technology.
-
02-21-21 17:41 #44012Senior Member

Posts: 631Danielle of WW and Tina in Brooklyn
Saw Danielle and was going to make the scoop but noticed her lip looked like she had a breakout. Stopped and talked briefly and she said someone kicked her teeth in and has 2 lowers missing to prove it. I decided to she that for another day.
Went to Brooklyn and met Tina from WV.
Damn she was tweeking and talking non stop.
Serious DT skills NCNS.
-
02-21-21 16:45 #44011Regular Member

Posts: 18Alternate choice
Try xhamster.com.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 14:42 #44010Senior Member

Posts: 444Kiara
Though Kiara has fallen downward her attitude to please is still on top. She still as sweet as she was when in the beginning, such a shame she doesn't have a bf to help her get well and away from this life.
Apache Out.
-
02-21-21 14:22 #44009Senior Member

Posts: 45Lydia
She still around? Any info.










Reply With Quote





