Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 13942
-
02-23-21 21:05 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 36Sunni
Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks and scoping out some dates. Has anyone gone out with Sunni before and is she still active? Her last update was last year.
https://lasvegasescortstate.com/mode...orts-sunni-rae
-
02-23-21 03:24 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 7266Saw her a few weeks ago and just pounded her in doggy style while she moaned. She can take it and will tell you to fucking give it too me which I did.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 17:18 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 550I wouldn't pay $$.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 16:57 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 387Saw the face and was a little apprehensive but if going off this video she's got a pretty banging body.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 10:01 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 3748Brianna Wildman clip
Here she is doing what she does best:
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.cliphunter.com/w/3516171...ts_Fucked_Hard
-
02-20-21 07:15 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 3748Brianna Wildman
I thought the OP wanted something really ancient like Mrs Jones, who's 72. Brianna is at least a decade younger. But Brianna is the best hoe I ever inseminated in Vegas for combined looks and service. See my report and pictures in post number 6158 on this page:
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Wildman#post4745227.
-
02-20-21 07:08 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 3748I don't know. You'd have to ask her, I did the full hour.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 16:44 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 808Brianna, she's been mentioned here
Not sure if she's 60 ish but she is an older female but with a body most 20 yo would die for. She's done a little porn here and there. And she is well reviewed and price right so.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/briannaelite007
-
02-19-21 15:49 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 356She looks like she might be fun. Her rates are kind of high for what I'm looking for. Does she offer QV?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 14:57 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 3748Mrs. Jones.
https://mrsjoneslv.ch
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
She's older than she advertises. Will probably fulfill your GILF requirement. Don't know first hand if she likes CIM, because I came in her pussy. But based on how readily she allowed BBFSCIP, I suspect CIM would not be a problem.
-
02-19-21 13:07 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 356Links? Contact info?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 04:17 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 2989You
Might not like the way they look but here are the top 3.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
1. Breezy if you can get ahold of her.
2. Bunny.
3. Chris.
-
02-18-21 16:53 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 356Gilf
OK I ask this question every couple of years. Anyone know of a GILF, 60's or 70's-ish for a good BBBJCIM?
-
02-17-21 15:46 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 82Chelsey
I have seen Chelsey several times. She does a great BBBJ and covered FS. She doesn't kiss or do anal. She is $250-$300 an hour depending on time / day. She is a health nut in a good way, that's why she is so skinny. She also does 420 regularly.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 10:05 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 309What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Beaver13
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






