Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 930 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Saw the face and was a little apprehensive but if going off this video she's got a pretty banging body.
    I wouldn't pay $$.

  2. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here she is doing what she does best:

    https://www.cliphunter.com/w/3516171...ts_Fucked_Hard
    Saw the face and was a little apprehensive but if going off this video she's got a pretty banging body.

  3. #7248

    Brianna Wildman clip

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I thought the OP wanted something really ancient like Mrs Jones, who's 72. Brianna is at least a decade younger. But Brianna is the best hoe I ever inseminated in Vegas for combined looks and service. See my report and pictures in post number 6158 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Wildman#post4745227.
    Here she is doing what she does best:

    https://www.cliphunter.com/w/3516171...ts_Fucked_Hard

  4. #7247

    Brianna Wildman

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's 60 ish but she is an older female but with a body most 20 yo would die for. She's done a little porn here and there. And she is well reviewed and price right so.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannaelite007
    I thought the OP wanted something really ancient like Mrs Jones, who's 72. Brianna is at least a decade younger. But Brianna is the best hoe I ever inseminated in Vegas for combined looks and service. See my report and pictures in post number 6158 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Wildman#post4745227.

  5. #7246
    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she might be fun. Her rates are kind of high for what I'm looking for. Does she offer QV?
    I don't know. You'd have to ask her, I did the full hour.

  6. #7245

    Brianna, she's been mentioned here

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    OK I ask this question every couple of years. Anyone know of a GILF, 60's or 70's-ish for a good BBBJCIM?
    Not sure if she's 60 ish but she is an older female but with a body most 20 yo would die for. She's done a little porn here and there. And she is well reviewed and price right so.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannaelite007

  7. #7244
    She looks like she might be fun. Her rates are kind of high for what I'm looking for. Does she offer QV?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://mrsjoneslv.ch

    She's older than she advertises. Will probably fulfill your GILF requirement. Don't know first hand if she likes CIM, because I came in her pussy. But based on how readily she allowed BBFSCIP, I suspect CIM would not be a problem.

  8. #7243

    Mrs. Jones.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    OK I ask this question every couple of years. Anyone know of a GILF, 60's or 70's-ish for a good BBBJCIM?
    https://mrsjoneslv.ch

    She's older than she advertises. Will probably fulfill your GILF requirement. Don't know first hand if she likes CIM, because I came in her pussy. But based on how readily she allowed BBFSCIP, I suspect CIM would not be a problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1291.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1292.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1290.jpeg‎  

  9. #7242
    Links? Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Might not like the way they look but here are the top 3.

    1. Breezy if you can get ahold of her.

    2. Bunny.

    3. Chris.

  10. #7241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    OK I ask this question every couple of years. Anyone know of a GILF, 60's or 70's-ish for a good BBBJCIM?
    Might not like the way they look but here are the top 3.

    1. Breezy if you can get ahold of her.

    2. Bunny.

    3. Chris.

  11. #7240

    Gilf

    OK I ask this question every couple of years. Anyone know of a GILF, 60's or 70's-ish for a good BBBJCIM?

  12. #7239

    Chelsey

    I have seen Chelsey several times. She does a great BBBJ and covered FS. She doesn't kiss or do anal. She is $250-$300 an hour depending on time / day. She is a health nut in a good way, that's why she is so skinny. She also does 420 regularly.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.

    https://www.chelseyvegas.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861

  13. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer, nice girl, skinny, yes, but told me she's a health food nut. Nice time, great BBJ, covered FS. Her place was spotless. Easy setup, enjoy!
    What was the damage?

  14. #7237

    Chelsey

    I saw her last summer, nice girl, skinny, yes, but told me she's a health food nut. Nice time, great BBJ, covered FS. Her place was spotless. Easy setup, enjoy!

  15. #7236

    Jenn at Mandalay bay

    About a year ago I meet a girl, very up scale at Mandalay bay. Her name is Jenn. Anybody have info on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape