Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 930 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 13940
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7235
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I actually been hitting her up but she hasn't replied back at all. Reviews are so old though LOL.

  2. #7234

    Tough find.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    If its amazing as fuck 300.
    See what you can do here.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4194258-201220

  3. #7233

    Chelsey

    She has reviews on TER. Check them out for the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.

    https://www.chelseyvegas.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861

  4. #7232

    Chelsey

    Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.

    https://www.chelseyvegas.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861

  5. #7231

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen Kelly a redhead who was gone for a while but saw her post an ad with a new # tried calling but no luck.

  6. #7230
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    But, the age old question is. What's your budget?
    If its amazing as fuck 300.

  7. #7229

    Sure I know a few

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a provider that does dominatrix bdsm. Don't want ugly old lady. She can be decent looking. Don't want a rush job either. Lmk thank you.
    But, the age old question is. What's your budget?

  8. #7228

    Dominatrix Bdsm

    Anyone know a provider that does dominatrix bdsm. Don't want ugly old lady. She can be decent looking. Don't want a rush job either. Lmk thank you.

  9. #7227
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I've seen her twice in Denver, no ghosting, good personality / attitude, at least average / adequate skills, committed to getting the job done, slightly less attractive than photos (most are! Do I understand she's in Vegas, now?

    Thanks for updating the intel on her, as I'd've been wrong.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.
    I'd seen her prob a half dozen times before she moved to Denver. Car dates and hotel incall.

    Was always reliable and a great experience.

    Sounds like she maybe isn't as reliable as in the past, as often happens with providers.

  10. #7226

    Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    I feel your pain, bro.

    She did the same thing to me last month.

    Wasted two hours getting ready driving to her casino hotel, parking, then texting and waiting a half hour before going home.

    Never again.

    Shame as she gave a nice hummer to completion.

    But once a provider ghosts me I'm done.
    Interesting. I've seen her twice in Denver, no ghosting, good personality / attitude, at least average / adequate skills, committed to getting the job done, slightly less attractive than photos (most are! Do I understand she's in Vegas, now?

    Thanks for updating the intel on her, as I'd've been wrong.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  11. #7225

    She has good reviews on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by DenaliBlast  [View Original Post]
    One of my Providers will be blessing your town. I think she's going for a week. She's a native MILF. I do know she's going to be there on Tuesday 16th not sure for how long. She's amazing. She has a website it's her name. Net I think. Enjoy mongers.
    I'd see her if I was in the area. She looks my type although I'm not sure what her touring rate is. But I'm intrigued.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=275449

  12. #7224
    Quote Originally Posted by VTown1968  [View Original Post]
    Had a date set with Renee on Saturday at 9 AM Got ghosted. I've ben seeing Renee for 5 Plus years probably 10 Times, always a good time. Texted her twice 4 Hours before the date and everything was set. Drove the 30 Miles from Durango /95 To the Hilton Garden Inn on LVB / Windmill. Got to her place started texting her, NO Reply. I though maybe she was finishing up with another so I waited till 920. And tried calling her, no answer. Sat in the parking lot till 945 Texting her with no response. Kinda sucks, wasted a morning but it could have been worse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/58583835/
    I feel your pain, bro.

    She did the same thing to me last month.

    Wasted two hours getting ready driving to her casino hotel, parking, then texting and waiting a half hour before going home.

    Never again.

    Shame as she gave a nice hummer to completion.

    But once a provider ghosts me I'm done.

  13. #7223

    Serenity Lux

    One of my Providers will be blessing your town. I think she's going for a week. She's a native MILF. I do know she's going to be there on Tuesday 16th not sure for how long. She's amazing. She has a website it's her name. Net I think. Enjoy mongers.

  14. #7222
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #7221

    Renee Swallow

    Had a date set with Renee on Saturday at 9 AM Got ghosted. I've ben seeing Renee for 5 Plus years probably 10 Times, always a good time. Texted her twice 4 Hours before the date and everything was set. Drove the 30 Miles from Durango /95 To the Hilton Garden Inn on LVB / Windmill. Got to her place started texting her, NO Reply. I though maybe she was finishing up with another so I waited till 920. And tried calling her, no answer. Sat in the parking lot till 945 Texting her with no response. Kinda sucks, wasted a morning but it could have been worse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/58583835/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape