Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 13942
-
02-16-21 23:51 #7237Regular Member

Posts: 5Chelsey
I saw her last summer, nice girl, skinny, yes, but told me she's a health food nut. Nice time, great BBJ, covered FS. Her place was spotless. Easy setup, enjoy!
-
02-15-21 20:48 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 86Jenn at Mandalay bay
About a year ago I meet a girl, very up scale at Mandalay bay. Her name is Jenn. Anybody have info on her?
-
02-15-21 20:03 #7235Banned Member

Posts: 621I actually been hitting her up but she hasn't replied back at all. Reviews are so old though LOL.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:49 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 808Tough find.
See what you can do here.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4194258-201220
-
02-15-21 12:02 #7233Banned Member

Posts: 521Chelsey
She has reviews on TER. Check them out for the details.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 06:27 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 339Chelsey
Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.
https://www.chelseyvegas.com/
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861
-
02-15-21 00:20 #7231Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen Kelly a redhead who was gone for a while but saw her post an ad with a new # tried calling but no luck.
-
02-13-21 15:11 #7230Banned Member

Posts: 621If its amazing as fuck 300.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 10:45 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 808Sure I know a few
But, the age old question is. What's your budget?
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 23:49 #7228Banned Member

Posts: 621Dominatrix Bdsm
Anyone know a provider that does dominatrix bdsm. Don't want ugly old lady. She can be decent looking. Don't want a rush job either. Lmk thank you.
-
02-10-21 21:17 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 403I'd seen her prob a half dozen times before she moved to Denver. Car dates and hotel incall.
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
Was always reliable and a great experience.
Sounds like she maybe isn't as reliable as in the past, as often happens with providers.
-
02-10-21 12:28 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 1286Twice
Interesting. I've seen her twice in Denver, no ghosting, good personality / attitude, at least average / adequate skills, committed to getting the job done, slightly less attractive than photos (most are! Do I understand she's in Vegas, now?
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
Thanks for updating the intel on her, as I'd've been wrong.
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
02-09-21 23:00 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 808She has good reviews on TER
I'd see her if I was in the area. She looks my type although I'm not sure what her touring rate is. But I'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by DenaliBlast
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=275449
-
02-09-21 21:30 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 403I feel your pain, bro.
Originally Posted by VTown1968
[View Original Post]
She did the same thing to me last month.
Wasted two hours getting ready driving to her casino hotel, parking, then texting and waiting a half hour before going home.
Never again.
Shame as she gave a nice hummer to completion.
But once a provider ghosts me I'm done.
-
02-08-21 17:16 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 67Serenity Lux
One of my Providers will be blessing your town. I think she's going for a week. She's a native MILF. I do know she's going to be there on Tuesday 16th not sure for how long. She's amazing. She has a website it's her name. Net I think. Enjoy mongers.









Reply With Quote






