Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,631 to 21,645 of 41288
-
02-22-21 23:58 #19658Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-22-21 21:43 #19657Senior Member

Posts: 286Tgtbt?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/216801735707
Has any partake? Local number. Is she TGTBT?
-
02-22-21 21:43 #19656Senior Member

Posts: 443I've never considered her a spinner
I haven't seen her in months, so IDK.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 21:22 #19655Senior Member

Posts: 351Sorry response to wrong post.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 21:21 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 351Yeah, I agree. Too many nos in my book to make it enjoyable and worth the money you spend for the "date".
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 20:38 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 419Natalie
She can really suck a dick too.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
However, last time I saw her she wasn't a spinner. Seems she is a different size every time I see her. I would be interested where she is right now with her weight.
-
02-22-21 20:37 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 286Ashlee
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/677951995291
Don't waste your time and money on this girl. She has a beautiful body, but lots of NOs. No sucking tits, no DATY, no FIV, no kissing etc. Horrible dream for sure.
-
02-22-21 19:43 #19651Senior Member

Posts: 286That's what I'm saying is that they are one in the same person. Same person posting in same day at separate locations with different phone numbers, and advertisement of her body type. On one ad it says slim and another says thick, but pictures are of same girl. My spidy sense is up.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 18:17 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 618Jazmyn
I could be dead wrong here, but could it be that you're confusing a couple different providers? This one in the link is listed as 103 r street. But there is another listing as Collins. It may be they are one and the same.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/409859081232
-
02-22-21 18:11 #19649Senior Member

Posts: 618Little Miss Sunshine
I had a visit recently with this one. Very GFE, comms were good, a little steep at $. 2 HHR and $$. 5 for full hour, but again very GFE. BB is easily available. Did not inquire about different language.
Weird fun fact; lives in a ghetto hood near EWC with her mom who's also in the same profession. No idea who mom is and I didn't ask, but she was present in the next room.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/093318230840
-
02-22-21 18:04 #19648Senior Member

Posts: 113Lmfao
I'm sorry but this has me fucking dead. Was it that bad? I love the humor.
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 18:04 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 618Jax Bunny
Has anyone received as much as a response at all from this one? I've tried texting and calling many times to no avail.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/754568872398
-
02-22-21 17:53 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 919Lewinski
I thought she had been much discussed, but a search of the forum turns up 4 results, with no information. Somebody has seen her. Spill the beans already!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/661159236534
-
02-22-21 17:39 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 63Jen
Link is down. Happen to have her digits. Please PM me.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:26 #19644Senior Member

Posts: 60Dane Cook Skit in real life
https://tryst.link/escort/shaybae4u
I screwed up on this one. I stay away from STG girls. Everything here was shit. And it leads me to this.
https://youtu.be/S53HYWpcFrs
Nice girl but no fucking way. Not even for free.









Reply With Quote





