Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,811 to 21,825 of 41288
-
02-15-21 16:24 #19478Regular Member

Posts: 19Top
How was the head though?
Originally Posted by FratBoy24
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 16:21 #19477Senior Member

Posts: 394Yea me too
I would also be interested.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:44 #19476Senior Member

Posts: 72Lala Land ->Rather have done it alone
I've seen Addison before and I was pretty high on her. When I noticed there was another at the address, I went for it. Addison answers the door asking I was there for Lala, I respond yes $Hh. She brings me into the room and I wish I could have ran away. The pictures are really misleading and I really didn't know if I could go through with it. I almost asked if I could see Addison. Just a tough experience. Got through it and left in a hurry. She was accommodating and allowed GFE like I like, but I just couldn't get that close to her. She was nice. But just. No.
-
02-15-21 14:30 #19475Senior Member

Posts: 478Had a pleasant visit
Spot on review saw her at her 2 star hotel off 95 on the south side. Hotel was new and her room was neat and organized. She is a 40 something Latina who is tall with nice bolts ons and a very nice ass. Definitely not a native English speaker we had fun with my bad high school Spanish and her broken English. She is very attractive service was ok decent CBJ that was too.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
Short decent round of cowgirl then onto doggy. She wasn't too into it and Junior noticed and needed to be revived. She happily agreed and with some dirty talk intuited by myself she joined in and brought me home with some impressive second effort. All in all a very attractive older Latina with kind of ok service. Not sure if I would repeat but she is a nice lady who is attractive lo aged in a safe incall. Perhaps yrmv the dude abides! Thanks for the info gentlemen you guys lead me to an oasis in the provider desert of North Florida.
Happy mongering the dude abides.
-
02-15-21 14:29 #19474Senior Member

Posts: 36Don't do it.
Do not do it I'm warning you she will beg you for money all the time and if you pay her in advance even a small bit she will ghost you.
-
02-15-21 13:31 #19473Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the slick queen
Here is where she gets you— there are no incalls. Everything is outcall; hence, you're going to cough up $25.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:19 #19472Senior Member

Posts: 522Sexy Red
Do anyone have any intel on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/536222403346
-
02-15-21 11:59 #19471Senior Member

Posts: 653Yeah probably best not to proceed any further then.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 11:19 #19470Senior Member

Posts: 1107Lebanese queen
To be fair, it says $25 deposit for outcalls. I wouldn't consider that a red flag.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
Not vouching for her, just think people need to read more carefully before commenting negatively.
-
02-15-21 09:58 #19469Senior Member

Posts: 52225 deposit is a red flag.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 08:59 #19468Senior Member

Posts: 653Lebanese queen
Just curious anyone seen her she seems legit from what she post on her Twitter but that could easily just be the same clips of her probably her and her man.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/529739662107
-
02-15-21 08:02 #19467Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Has anyone seen her?
-
02-15-21 02:44 #19466Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmine
Has anyone seen her?
Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / stop-seeking-your-freaky-rican /037278502937.
-
02-15-21 01:05 #19465Senior Member

Posts: 419Which Karmen?
Puerto Rican spinner? Or the other one?
Originally Posted by MuffMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:20 #19464Senior Member

Posts: 170Any experience with this one thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/897266710628













Reply With Quote




