Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,646 to 21,660 of 41288
-
02-22-21 11:33 #19643Senior Member

Posts: 1107Natalie
LOL, I had no idea who that was, but I googled her and yeah, that sorta looks like Natalie.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
I agree that for a sane non-meth-head pretty girl with skills and a friendly personality in a safe environment, Natalie's rates are just fine.
Not having to wait in the parking lot of a shitty motel for a half hour to maybe see a chick who might be so fucking high she can't sit still for 30 seconds is worth a bit of a premium to me. That shit got old, and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. I personally can't afford the $400/ hr chicks right now, so happy medium.
-
02-21-21 22:30 #19642Senior Member

Posts: 77Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome, price way too high for the quality offered.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 20:57 #19641Senior Member

Posts: 443Natalie. Andi's daughter
Her face is fine bro. She's a pretty girl.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 20:33 #19640Senior Member

Posts: 1410Bay meadows road.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 18:54 #19639Senior Member

Posts: 129What part of town?
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 17:47 #19638Senior Member

Posts: 176I had a recent visit with the Tall Karmen and had no issues with smells. You could tell she just took a shower because I could smell her shampoo. In fact, there was no smell of smoke or weed or strong perform that many others have. Only downside is that she wasn't dolled up.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
I wonder how that conversation went down:
Originally Posted by Fuggy
[View Original Post]
"Do you do greek, Ariel?
"Yes, I do. Love it. ".
"Awesome! I'll be right over. How do you take it?
"Oh no, no no, you don't understand. I fuck YOU in the ass. ".
"Oh Hell, no. ".
"Hello. Hello?
-
02-21-21 17:42 #19637Senior Member

Posts: 260Natalie
Don't know her, who's that?
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 16:18 #19636Senior Member

Posts: 1410She quoted me 100 qv and 140 1/2 hr. I to had to pass.
Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 14:53 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 286Gps
Besides Global Positioning System. Can someone clarify what GPS means in the context of how we are using it in this forum? I've looked in the acronyms and abbreviation, none noted. Thanks.
-
02-21-21 14:37 #19634Senior Member

Posts: 693Jules
I'll add that:
1. she's hosting at a house (not a trailer) in the 103/ Middleburg road area.
2. accommodating, bbj / cfs with me.
3. some signs of candy (bruises, etc) but otherwise friendly and coherent.
4. point eight (. 8) was my damage for a qv.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 14:30 #19633Senior Member

Posts: 456I think she looks a little like Sara rue, if you know her?
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 14:03 #19632Senior Member

Posts: 260Natalie
What she look like face wise?
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 13:27 #19631Senior Member

Posts: 456Not sure? Higher than some but I will take her over some of the strung out meth addicts any day. Safe incall and low drama go a long way.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 12:48 #19630Senior Member

Posts: 207Natalie
Is she still charging an arm and a leg?
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 12:22 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 456Natalie
For those who remember, Natalie, Andi's daughter is back in town visiting. I've been semi retired for a bit but still had to go say hi. Enjoy and stay safe.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/048706460663









Reply With Quote





