Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 17259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12849

    I overpaid. Big time!

    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.

  2. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?
    Nessa is definitely zombie status now. Jasmine fell off as well. Shame to see she let herself go. Maybe she's looking better, haven't seen her in awhile. Charlee cash & dashed me once. I was probably a little too buzzed anyway. I don't think Josie walks Hudson much anymore. There are decent woman to be found on Hudson. Some seem to be more on the UTR side. Hopefully the quality gets better with the improved weather.

  3. #12847
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?
    I cut out the pre- and post-characters (above me now, as I type is "

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?
    .

    So I cut out the

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    , in front - and I cut out the
    .

    At end. Which made it appear as one long post of your words and mine.

    Now aren't you glad you asked?

  4. #12846

    Ashtian

    So I got back into town at 430 AM. I went up Hudson and Cleveland Ave, then back down Hudson. 6 or so ugly ladies. I got on 71 to the west side. I began my cruise at Sully and Martin. I saw Ashtian again, known on the streets as "Jade" at Herberts market, her usual spot, at Sully and Glenwood. I was hesitant to pick her up because she looks like she has aged about 5 years in the past three months. I figured what the hell. As usual, her personality was dull and we did not have much of a conversation. She seemed disappointed by my generous 35 dollar donation. BBBJ followed by BBFS. As usual, she closes her eyes and is a total DFF. She didn't say anything except reminding me to pull out. I only got a few drops in her, the rest ended up on her thigh and the seat. I swear, the passenger seat in my car looks like a Jackson Pollock painting with the DNA stains.

    This is the fourth time I have picked her up and her performance gets more and more boring. So this will likely be the last time I pick her up. I gave her some paraphernalia too. She asked if I wanted to party with her, I said no. If I was going to party, I would do it with someone whose company would be more enjoyable. Guys, we have better options.

  5. #12845
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Just stop, it's a public forum. It's doubtful anybody was showing your reports to the ladies. Doesn't matter in any event, who cares what they think?

    I'm tired ot the drama around this subject.

    A2

  6. #12844

    ?

    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMonger  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

    Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

    Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

  7. #12843

    Wed. Courtney & Sara B

    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

    Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

    Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

  8. #12842
    Within a 1 min walk either direction from Hague and Sully including the side streets was her area. If you know the trap locations, that can help as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssRaper  [View Original Post]
    Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

  9. #12841
    Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

  10. #12840
    Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

    If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

  11. #12839

    Specifics?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssRaper  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.
    Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

    If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

  12. #12838

    Looking for Rachael.

    Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.

  13. #12837

    Sarah B

    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

  14. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
    Jasmine & Nessa have sucked me numerous times over the past few years. Josie has blown me a few times. Cianna is the reason I've stopped picking up BSW for a bit. She is pretty though. Charlee is YMMV for me. Adrianna is trash bin status.

    Spoke with Lee about a month back. She seemed cool.

    Don't think I've ever picked up Brittany C or Kari. Not sure what they look like. I haven't picked up any girls on Hudson in 2021. Too cold plus I usually see the same ugly women.

  15. #12835
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenInche  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.
    I saw that episode as well. Thats very cool Humpty! I dated a woman in the business whom in her younger days turned out to be a not so successful bank robber who made all the papers. I'll have to keep an eye out for this Jessie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape