Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

    I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

    On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.
    Humpty, check your pm. Everything explained.

  2. #12853

    Glad you like my reports

    I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

    I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

    On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.

  3. #12852
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Why do you post info and not share it? Its the purpose of the forum.
    He said the location and gave a description of the female. Pretty decent info.

  4. #12851

    What's the point

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.
    Why do you post info and not share it? Its the purpose of the forum.

  5. #12850
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.
    Weed and Whiskey? LOL funny stuff Humpty. Marie was one of the 3 I picked up back in early Nov on a Thursday night after midnight when passing through Columbus off 70. Love that Sully is just off the interstate. If all of those truckers only knew LOL. That was the last time I cruised the stroll there until early January and why I remember that night so vividly. She blew me and then I finished with a Huuuuuugeee creampie in her so she is definitely bluffing you if she asked for CFS. Think I gave her 40 so maybe that extra 5 bucks will go the distance for you Lmao.

  6. #12849

    I overpaid. Big time!

    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.

  7. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?
    Nessa is definitely zombie status now. Jasmine fell off as well. Shame to see she let herself go. Maybe she's looking better, haven't seen her in awhile. Charlee cash & dashed me once. I was probably a little too buzzed anyway. I don't think Josie walks Hudson much anymore. There are decent woman to be found on Hudson. Some seem to be more on the UTR side. Hopefully the quality gets better with the improved weather.

  8. #12847
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?
    I cut out the pre- and post-characters (above me now, as I type is "

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?
    .

    So I cut out the

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    , in front - and I cut out the
    .

    At end. Which made it appear as one long post of your words and mine.

    Now aren't you glad you asked?

  9. #12846

    Ashtian

    So I got back into town at 430 AM. I went up Hudson and Cleveland Ave, then back down Hudson. 6 or so ugly ladies. I got on 71 to the west side. I began my cruise at Sully and Martin. I saw Ashtian again, known on the streets as "Jade" at Herberts market, her usual spot, at Sully and Glenwood. I was hesitant to pick her up because she looks like she has aged about 5 years in the past three months. I figured what the hell. As usual, her personality was dull and we did not have much of a conversation. She seemed disappointed by my generous 35 dollar donation. BBBJ followed by BBFS. As usual, she closes her eyes and is a total DFF. She didn't say anything except reminding me to pull out. I only got a few drops in her, the rest ended up on her thigh and the seat. I swear, the passenger seat in my car looks like a Jackson Pollock painting with the DNA stains.

    This is the fourth time I have picked her up and her performance gets more and more boring. So this will likely be the last time I pick her up. I gave her some paraphernalia too. She asked if I wanted to party with her, I said no. If I was going to party, I would do it with someone whose company would be more enjoyable. Guys, we have better options.

  10. #12845
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Just stop, it's a public forum. It's doubtful anybody was showing your reports to the ladies. Doesn't matter in any event, who cares what they think?

    I'm tired ot the drama around this subject.

    A2

  11. #12844

    ?

    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMonger  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

    Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

    Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

  12. #12843

    Wed. Courtney & Sara B

    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

    Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

    Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

  13. #12842
    Within a 1 min walk either direction from Hague and Sully including the side streets was her area. If you know the trap locations, that can help as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssRaper  [View Original Post]
    Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

  14. #12841
    Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

  15. #12840
    Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

    If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape