Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 17249
-
02-19-21 13:46 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 1622Specifics?
Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.
Originally Posted by AssRaper
[View Original Post]
If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.
-
02-19-21 13:26 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 362Looking for Rachael.
Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.
-
02-19-21 07:54 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 490Sarah B
Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.
Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?
-
02-18-21 18:38 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 36Jasmine & Nessa have sucked me numerous times over the past few years. Josie has blown me a few times. Cianna is the reason I've stopped picking up BSW for a bit. She is pretty though. Charlee is YMMV for me. Adrianna is trash bin status.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
Spoke with Lee about a month back. She seemed cool.
Don't think I've ever picked up Brittany C or Kari. Not sure what they look like. I haven't picked up any girls on Hudson in 2021. Too cold plus I usually see the same ugly women.
-
02-17-21 18:43 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 225I saw that episode as well. Thats very cool Humpty! I dated a woman in the business whom in her younger days turned out to be a not so successful bank robber who made all the papers. I'll have to keep an eye out for this Jessie.
Originally Posted by SevenInche
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 22:21 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 751I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 01:26 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 1622I am such an idiot
You guys are going to love this one.
So I got into bed at 11 PM. And against my better judgment, I got out, took a shower, put on loose fitting gym shorts with no under, got in my car in my nice neighborhood, and drove to a shitty neighborhood, to have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met, in the middle of a blizzard. Hudson yielded two women who were not up to my standards. They gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by.
I got on 670, to Hague, and went east on Sully. It was miracle; after driving one block on Sully, I found "Jessie" by Ogden. 25 years old, 5 foot 2, maybe 120. Nice round ass. Shoulder length brown hair. We drove a few blocks and decided it would be safe to do it right there. As luck would have it, some idiot got his car stuck right next to the spot where we parked. I fired up the car and we went a few more blocks past Broad, which we should have done to begin with. She must be new to this; she says she had never done it doggy style in the front seat and acted like it was the weirdest request ever. She wanted more than what I offered, but settled on 35 for BBFS. She started doing BBBJ which was good. Then I slid into her raw and gave her most of the load. She got a little upset that some of the sperm got on her pants. We wiped our genitals with my roll of toilet paper. Speaking of which, it was another miracle I did not have to shit in a snowdrift that night either. No digits or social media, but she did give me her real name.
As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.
-
02-14-21 19:55 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 1622Pulled trigger too soon
So I had some business to attend to on Valentine's Day. I saw Tessa who used to walk the Short North between 2004 and 2008. Now she is at Cleveland and Oakland Park. I figured what the hell and picked her up for nostalgia's sake. Got the same old average BBBJ for 20. She said Ruthie is clean and married to some Arab dude who owns a bunch of stores. Ruthie looked terrible even back then! She says Krissy M was murdered, but an internet search has come up with no proof of that. She asked if I knew what Yolanda S aka "Shelby" was up to. I told her I was under the impression she was doing okay and had moved back to Portsmouth. Charmaen B has gotten clean. Most of her party friends from 15 years ago have either died or got their lives together. Very few from that time and area are still out feeding their addictions. Tessa said she had been to prison 5 times!
After I dropped Tessa off at a very undesirable apartment complex, I drove down Hudson. I saw slender 27 year old WSW Lee near Marathon. I regretted pulling the trigger too soon and picking up Tessa, since Lee was looking good! I asked Lee for her number, she said she didn't have a phone. Too bad. I will have to look for her some other time. Lee would have probably been a better valentine than Tessa. As I drove off some bum shattered a beer bottle in the middle of the street so be careful driving around that area.
-
02-14-21 09:02 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 107Jasmine B- Josie
Is Jasmine still around? I haven't seen her out in a while but maybe I just have bad timing. Does anyone have contact information for Josie?
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:53 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 1622Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mmakersmark86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:48 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 103That was me
In the nissan. Nice to run into you humpty.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 03:34 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 36Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.
-
02-12-21 20:21 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 1622Description is vague but Goldie would be a possibility. I picked up Goldie once, and she accused menof being a cop. She asked to be let out, and wasn't going to beg her or try to argue with her, because a man like me has better options.
Originally Posted by BigDD65
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which, fuck the snow and ice. I'm going to Florida for a few days to visit some nude beaches and fill up some of those girls with sperm. So you guys won't have to deal with my lemon yellow sno cones and frozen fudgesicles for a few days. Any recommendations for nude beaches or hot SWs anywhere in Florida?
-
02-12-21 12:43 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 870Damn might need to take a scoping trip up North soon haha. My recent attempts with the current providers has been more miss than hit she at least sounds cognitive and a decent experience.
Originally Posted by BikerRon11
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:38 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 92Newbie or New to Me?
02-11-2021.
I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?











Reply With Quote





