Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12839

    Specifics?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssRaper  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.
    Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

    If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

  2. #12838

    Looking for Rachael.

    Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.

  3. #12837

    Sarah B

    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

  4. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
    Jasmine & Nessa have sucked me numerous times over the past few years. Josie has blown me a few times. Cianna is the reason I've stopped picking up BSW for a bit. She is pretty though. Charlee is YMMV for me. Adrianna is trash bin status.

    Spoke with Lee about a month back. She seemed cool.

    Don't think I've ever picked up Brittany C or Kari. Not sure what they look like. I haven't picked up any girls on Hudson in 2021. Too cold plus I usually see the same ugly women.

  5. #12835
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenInche  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.
    I saw that episode as well. Thats very cool Humpty! I dated a woman in the business whom in her younger days turned out to be a not so successful bank robber who made all the papers. I'll have to keep an eye out for this Jessie.

  6. #12834
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    You guys are going to love this one.

    As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.
    I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.

  7. #12833

    I am such an idiot

    You guys are going to love this one.

    So I got into bed at 11 PM. And against my better judgment, I got out, took a shower, put on loose fitting gym shorts with no under, got in my car in my nice neighborhood, and drove to a shitty neighborhood, to have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met, in the middle of a blizzard. Hudson yielded two women who were not up to my standards. They gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by.

    I got on 670, to Hague, and went east on Sully. It was miracle; after driving one block on Sully, I found "Jessie" by Ogden. 25 years old, 5 foot 2, maybe 120. Nice round ass. Shoulder length brown hair. We drove a few blocks and decided it would be safe to do it right there. As luck would have it, some idiot got his car stuck right next to the spot where we parked. I fired up the car and we went a few more blocks past Broad, which we should have done to begin with. She must be new to this; she says she had never done it doggy style in the front seat and acted like it was the weirdest request ever. She wanted more than what I offered, but settled on 35 for BBFS. She started doing BBBJ which was good. Then I slid into her raw and gave her most of the load. She got a little upset that some of the sperm got on her pants. We wiped our genitals with my roll of toilet paper. Speaking of which, it was another miracle I did not have to shit in a snowdrift that night either. No digits or social media, but she did give me her real name.

    As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.

  8. #12832

    Pulled trigger too soon

    So I had some business to attend to on Valentine's Day. I saw Tessa who used to walk the Short North between 2004 and 2008. Now she is at Cleveland and Oakland Park. I figured what the hell and picked her up for nostalgia's sake. Got the same old average BBBJ for 20. She said Ruthie is clean and married to some Arab dude who owns a bunch of stores. Ruthie looked terrible even back then! She says Krissy M was murdered, but an internet search has come up with no proof of that. She asked if I knew what Yolanda S aka "Shelby" was up to. I told her I was under the impression she was doing okay and had moved back to Portsmouth. Charmaen B has gotten clean. Most of her party friends from 15 years ago have either died or got their lives together. Very few from that time and area are still out feeding their addictions. Tessa said she had been to prison 5 times!

    After I dropped Tessa off at a very undesirable apartment complex, I drove down Hudson. I saw slender 27 year old WSW Lee near Marathon. I regretted pulling the trigger too soon and picking up Tessa, since Lee was looking good! I asked Lee for her number, she said she didn't have a phone. Too bad. I will have to look for her some other time. Lee would have probably been a better valentine than Tessa. As I drove off some bum shattered a beer bottle in the middle of the street so be careful driving around that area.

  9. #12831

    Jasmine B- Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
    Is Jasmine still around? I haven't seen her out in a while but maybe I just have bad timing. Does anyone have contact information for Josie?

  10. #12830
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmakersmark86  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.
    Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.

  11. #12829

    That was me

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    On Sully, I saw Shelby B. Running up and down the Westgate area of Sully. Pass. Some guy in a. Nissan picked up tall Kimmy the amateur adult film star by the Patio Bar. A few other women were out but no one worth mentioning. I peed in an alley and almost slipped on ice and fell in it.

    Parsons had nothing.

    I autographed the bathroom wall at Pilot.
    In the nissan. Nice to run into you humpty.

  12. #12828
    Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.

  13. #12827
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDD65  [View Original Post]
    02-11-2021.

    I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?
    Description is vague but Goldie would be a possibility. I picked up Goldie once, and she accused menof being a cop. She asked to be let out, and wasn't going to beg her or try to argue with her, because a man like me has better options.

    Speaking of which, fuck the snow and ice. I'm going to Florida for a few days to visit some nude beaches and fill up some of those girls with sperm. So you guys won't have to deal with my lemon yellow sno cones and frozen fudgesicles for a few days. Any recommendations for nude beaches or hot SWs anywhere in Florida?

  14. #12826
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRon11  [View Original Post]
    I drive that shitty location and come up with nothing but subpar over used druggie and ugly chicks! I really wish I could find a decent looking regular with teeth and a positive attitude.
    Damn might need to take a scoping trip up North soon haha. My recent attempts with the current providers has been more miss than hit she at least sounds cognitive and a decent experience.

  15. #12825

    Newbie or New to Me?

    02-11-2021.

    I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape