Thread: The Stupidest Shit in the Fucking World
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 852
-
02-19-21 10:06 #72Senior Member

Posts: 3063Seriously?
You've been here for 10 years and not once have you posted any shred of info about a single provider? SMH!
Originally Posted by ChinaSki
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 05:13 #71Regular Member

Posts: 12Pm?
I though the idea of the forum was to advise the monger community.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
I guess if we all start PM'ing then we can render the site useless and build that shed we've been putting off.
Especially with that mongering budget freed up for other things.
I guess that's where the 1st amendment comes in. LOL.
ChinaSki.
-
03-13-20 16:34 #70Senior Member

Posts: 396Prices *SHOULD* be dropping. Got gas for under $2. 00 a gallon yesterday
I am with you brother. Everything seems a bit highly priced to me than it should be, given the hype and fear about Corona Virus. Supply and demand should kick in and take over the pricing in this marketplace.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
Personally, I am probably going to get the Dos Equis virus instead (kidding).
-
03-13-20 09:30 #69BlueEyes1GuestHaha Corona and lime it is! Please send me, pm if you can some of these great deals if possible. I have only been seeing really high quotes lately for some reason. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 19:18 #68Senior Member

Posts: 652I was once a week with Mia at Lavendar, but I lost my appetite from this thing. Anybody looking for a recommendation, I like her.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 18:40 #67Senior Member

Posts: 1765
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
Good, God, no. This is like a buyer's market. Prices are depressed and the girls without a stable of regulars seem a bit more desparate. Discounts everywhere.
Originally Posted by Willh
[View Original Post]
Make it a Corona and lime Ho-down if you're in reasonale health. But, I admit I would think twice about seeing a girl that was sniffling and coughing. Hell, I wouldn't see them in that condition anyway.
-
03-12-20 16:42 #66BlueEyes1GuestYeah it's not even fear of catching that really. Idk it just seems like a good time to chill out a bit. Could be because I'm sketchy from the Sting I was likely texting with that I recognized recently. Anyways. Everyone stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by Willh
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 14:23 #65Senior Member

Posts: 544I might have to dust the old lady off and make do with her, for a while.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 13:37 #64Senior Member

Posts: 601Of all the nasty things you could catch from this hobby, Coronavirus isn't very high on the list.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 12:57 #63BlueEyes1Guest
Break
Anyone else thinking about taking a mongering break until all this shit passes over? If nothing else, prices should come down just like cruises, flights etc.
-
03-10-20 21:02 #62Senior Member

Posts: 5948Dude, we all been there, well most. When that fine firm ass is pointing the air and that wet cat is calling your name it's a strong mofo that can turn that shit down. Only did a few time w maybe 3 girls and was a nervous fuck afterwards. Only time I got STD wasn't even looking Was coming out of a 711 and this young hot thing hit me up and I thought about it for a min and said let's roll. A week or so after that $40 BJ is was begging Christ. Got the burn, not cool.
Originally Posted by FlGuyTampa21
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 16:12 #61Senior Member

Posts: 309You must know him
Says the same thing about you! But I think you are alright.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 12:00 #60Senior Member

Posts: 5948I think he is referring to his 3" weapon of war? Lmao, actually some fools think they are creative like fooling the LEO w the 3rd person stuff.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 10:01 #59Senior Member

Posts: 470Who the fuck is your Buddy?? He sounds like an idiot.
Originally Posted by DatGuy58
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 20:14 #58Banned Member

Posts: 1402You're right Johni
Let's just hope they stay here and leave the other threads alone.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





