Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Stupidest Shit in the Fucking World

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #72

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaSki  [View Original Post]
    I though the idea of the forum was to advise the monger community.

    I guess if we all start PM'ing then we can render the site useless and build that shed we've been putting off.

    Especially with that mongering budget freed up for other things.

    I guess that's where the 1st amendment comes in. LOL.

    ChinaSki.
    You've been here for 10 years and not once have you posted any shred of info about a single provider? SMH!

  2. #71

    Pm?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a PM about her. Your mailbox is full.
    I though the idea of the forum was to advise the monger community.

    I guess if we all start PM'ing then we can render the site useless and build that shed we've been putting off.

    Especially with that mongering budget freed up for other things.

    I guess that's where the 1st amendment comes in. LOL.

    ChinaSki.

  3. #70

    Prices *SHOULD* be dropping. Got gas for under $2. 00 a gallon yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Haha Corona and lime it is! Please send me, pm if you can some of these great deals if possible. I have only been seeing really high quotes lately for some reason. Thanks.
    I am with you brother. Everything seems a bit highly priced to me than it should be, given the hype and fear about Corona Virus. Supply and demand should kick in and take over the pricing in this marketplace.

    Personally, I am probably going to get the Dos Equis virus instead (kidding).

  4. #69
    BlueEyes1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Good, God, no. This is like a buyer's market. Prices are depressed and the girls without a stable of regulars seem a bit more desparate. Discounts everywhere.

    Make it a Corona and lime Ho-down if you're in reasonale health. But, I admit I would think twice about seeing a girl that was sniffling and coughing. Hell, I wouldn't see them in that condition anyway.
    Haha Corona and lime it is! Please send me, pm if you can some of these great deals if possible. I have only been seeing really high quotes lately for some reason. Thanks.

  5. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Good, God, no. This is like a buyer's market. Prices are depressed and the girls without a stable of regulars seem a bit more desparate. Discounts everywhere.

    Make it a Corona and lime Ho-down if you're in reasonale health. But, I admit I would think twice about seeing a girl that was sniffling and coughing. Hell, I wouldn't see them in that condition anyway.
    I was once a week with Mia at Lavendar, but I lost my appetite from this thing. Anybody looking for a recommendation, I like her.

  6. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else thinking about taking a mongering break until all this shit passes over? If nothing else, prices should come down just like cruises, flights etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Of all the nasty things you could catch from this hobby, Coronavirus isn't very high on the list.
    Good, God, no. This is like a buyer's market. Prices are depressed and the girls without a stable of regulars seem a bit more desparate. Discounts everywhere.

    Make it a Corona and lime Ho-down if you're in reasonale health. But, I admit I would think twice about seeing a girl that was sniffling and coughing. Hell, I wouldn't see them in that condition anyway.

  7. #66
    BlueEyes1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Of all the nasty things you could catch from this hobby, Coronavirus isn't very high on the list.
    Yeah it's not even fear of catching that really. Idk it just seems like a good time to chill out a bit. Could be because I'm sketchy from the Sting I was likely texting with that I recognized recently. Anyways. Everyone stay safe out there!

  8. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else thinking about taking a mongering break until all this shit passes over? If nothing else, prices should come down just like cruises, flights etc.
    I might have to dust the old lady off and make do with her, for a while.

  9. #64
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else thinking about taking a mongering break until all this shit passes over? If nothing else, prices should come down just like cruises, flights etc.
    Of all the nasty things you could catch from this hobby, Coronavirus isn't very high on the list.

  10. #63
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Break

    Anyone else thinking about taking a mongering break until all this shit passes over? If nothing else, prices should come down just like cruises, flights etc.

  11. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by FlGuyTampa21  [View Original Post]
    BBFS. Seriously? How Many STD's are out there?
    Dude, we all been there, well most. When that fine firm ass is pointing the air and that wet cat is calling your name it's a strong mofo that can turn that shit down. Only did a few time w maybe 3 girls and was a nervous fuck afterwards. Only time I got STD wasn't even looking Was coming out of a 711 and this young hot thing hit me up and I thought about it for a min and said let's roll. A week or so after that $40 BJ is was begging Christ. Got the burn, not cool.

  12. #61

    You must know him

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck is your Buddy?? He sounds like an idiot.
    Says the same thing about you! But I think you are alright.

  13. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck is your Buddy?? He sounds like an idiot.
    I think he is referring to his 3" weapon of war? Lmao, actually some fools think they are creative like fooling the LEO w the 3rd person stuff.

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuy58  [View Original Post]
    Can't find an ad, anyways my Buddy hit it Friday. She was a little slow responding and as previously stated always runs late. But he was able to find her after knocking on the wrong door. He said she is cute, with a nice ass. Met in a bikini which he loves. A little slo getting things going, either an air head or she was baked. The Nuru was fairly quick then right to the BBBJ. She doesn't do CIM. He also asked about backdoor service. But she said no at that time. She likes her toys and had a device for both him and herself but apparently overuse fried it. So on with the cover mish, doggie she then licked his nads and she stroked him on her shoulder. He might not repeat unless backdoor is open. Upcharge for greek. $HH, $$hr plus. 5 extra greek. YMMV.
    Who the fuck is your Buddy?? He sounds like an idiot.

  15. #58
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    You're right Johni

    Quote Originally Posted by JohniRotten  [View Original Post]
    The right thread for this conversation!
    Let's just hope they stay here and leave the other threads alone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape