Thread: The Stupidest Shit in the Fucking World
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 852
-
01-22-20 09:24 #57Senior Member

Posts: 621Definitely
The right thread for this conversation!
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 12:33 #56Senior Member

Posts: 470You're a fucking idiot with too much time on your hands. Oops, I used the wrong adjective. I'm sure you aren't doing any fucking. And your capitalization sucks, too.
Originally Posted by SpareChange
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 18:51 #55Senior Member

Posts: 243Shut shot14, number 1 nobody died and made me god. Number 2 you wouldn't be getting all butt hurt about my rant if you didn't think I was right. Just saying.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
P.S.
Same goes for you LuckyToo.
-
01-19-20 12:34 #54Asshole

Posts: 1239Serious!
What kind of post is this? This makes absolutely no sense.
Originally Posted by SpareChange
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 12:04 #53Senior Member

Posts: 470Who the fuck died and made you God?! And learn to spell.
Originally Posted by SpareChange
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 02:06 #52Senior Member

Posts: 243Really.
What's up fellow mongers, so I'm not here for a review right now. I'm here to find out what the actual malfunction is with some of you? You all want to find a great date and you hit them up, but when they say ok and they're on there way and then you bug out on them! You all wonder why we are always losing the good ones. If you would have a little patience so they can get ready for you then maybe they wouldn't go from "honest" to bad and steal from you! I've been doing this for 6+ years now and only have 240+ posts for a reason. I'm picky, if I didn't enjoy my experience to the fullest I'm not going to turn anyone on to them. I'm willing to wait for the quality, I'm willing to pay for the quality. And I'm a broke m. F. ! If you want to waste the time of our good QUALITY providers then go down to Florida and Nebraska (if in Tampa) or South St. Pete and get a skank street walker otherwise. This is just my 2 cents, take it how you will. You can either man up or shut up. Rant over, enough said.
-
07-03-19 12:35 #51Administrator

Posts: 5260I moved this to the correct thread
Because if you honestly think that there is a single spot you can possibly park your car and fuck some chick outside of your garage that the cops don't know about well that's probably one of the dumbest things anybody has written on this forum.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
There is no place you're parking that other guys haven't already been busted at.
-
07-02-19 17:02 #50Senior Member

Posts: 746A2
You misread my report. LEO definitely knows where the strolls are and that information should be openly shared. What LEO may not know is our secret little spots where we go to fuck. All I said, was once those places are revealed, I no longer consider them secure.
-
02-11-19 22:19 #49Senior Member

Posts: 31I have the court documents to prove the lies
[Deleted by Admin]
Even on this thread there are limits. You just threatened this guy and you offered personally identifying information on somebody.
I don't know what, nor ever give a shit what this stupidity is about but you're about to get banned.
A2
-
02-07-19 18:28 #48Senior Member

Posts: 852Even after I laid low
He brought me back to the forefront. He truly believes no one knows who he is and what he does. Everyone knows he is only living due to the fact his mother left him a house. What does he do with the home? Put it up for bail to bang $15 SWs. We cannot make this story up. I will be transparent and easy going on him as I clearly see that he has no idea that he is delusional and psychotic. Who protests against the dope man because he is banging your SW girlfriend? Only FrankieBoy. STA is Out!
Originally Posted by PeterRammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 15:01 #47Senior Member

Posts: 1000Peppermint Paddy
Had a Pretty Pussy. Ajdal out
.
Originally Posted by Willh
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 13:37 #46Senior Member

Posts: 3063The peppermint paddy Maddy.
Who is extremely learned, petite and young. Real first name of Madisson.
Originally Posted by HawaiianD
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 13:03 #45Senior Member

Posts: 601Can somebody post or PM a reader's digest version of this thread?
-
02-07-19 05:15 #44Banned Member

Posts: 531Which Maddy?
STA,
Which Maddy are you referring to?
Do you have an image to share?
Thanks,
Mahalo.
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 03:56 #43Senior Member

Posts: 852Go back and look
At the last few posts about Maddy The Peppermint Paddy, shortly thereafter he could tell you her every whereabouts, because he had her captive at his place after putting up his home to bond her out. Shortly thereafter, she bolted and a roof over his head depended on him finding her. Thats why she's in hiding now, she's not in rehab as she claims. He's a real POS!
Originally Posted by SevenyRitch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






