Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5423

    SA Orgy?

    Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.

  2. #5422

    Victoria8816

    Look closer at her 2nd to last pic she's got posted. In the reflection is that a buttplug with a rainbow colored tail attached to it she's sporting?? LMAO!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

  3. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9cb7...2-cc4488655de1

    Has anyone met this lady? We've been chatting for awhile and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Getting a possible traveling pro vibe but I'm not sure.
    Anyone actually meet up with her? She's a little bigger than what I usually like but sounds like she might be fun from our conversation and the crazy eyes are drawing me in. She's from out of town but comes here for work fairly regularly.

  4. #5420
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Several reviews say she asks for money at the restaurant and then ghosts. You saved money.
    I guess I lucked out by not meeting her. We set a date up but I was having 2nd thought about it so I never reached out to her on the day of our date. I texted her couple weeks later and she never replied. I moved on already. She quoted 300, BBBJ but CFS. I wanted to test her out purely because of the size of those jugs.

  5. #5419

    SB finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    If not SA, then where do you find these unicorns? Are you freestyling, using Tinder, or something else? Feel free to PM me.
    No special magic. One on Tinder. One on Bumble. But I am selective and willing to be patient. The PhD we talked on line for probably a month before meeting and first meeting was just a casual. And I don't negotiate. I just move on if they prove not to be worth what they are asking.

  6. #5418

    OnlyHalfChihuahua81

    She mentioned to me that she was a diabetic. I'm assuming that's the medical condition she would be talking about with you all. I never discussed services or ended up meeting her though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2dbc0...3-5433004ed7bd

  7. #5417

    DCSugarsiren

    Anybody met her? Planning to meet next week. She seems pretty normal so far.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2dbc0...3-5433004ed7bd

  8. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Several reviews say she asks for money at the restaurant and then ghosts. You saved money.
    Really? What a shocker.

  9. #5415

    Skylerx

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody talk to or meet this girl? Met in person and she was cute and nice body but deep manly voice and an Adams apple. Also was insistent on getting paid at restaurant, I told her I would pay her at the hotel. Ended up just going home after the restaurant, something didn't feel right.
    Several reviews say she asks for money at the restaurant and then ghosts. You saved money.

  10. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Dadbabies.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c01bc...b-7bf43cafb87b

    Wants $3200 a month + gifts for 6 x visits a month.

    Willing to do $1200 PPM + hotel + dinner.
    There's a few guys on SA that have more money than they know what to do with and have no problems giving SBs $50 k or more in allowance per year. This one is hoping that you'd be one of those "whales" and is swinging for the fences. I'm guessing that if she hasn't had much luck, she can be negotiated down, but still way overpriced. You can find much hotter for 1/4th that.

  11. #5413

    SBs without SA?

    If not SA, then where do you find these unicorns? Are you freestyling, using Tinder, or something else? Feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Been lucky to have avoided the crazy pussy. I also don't use SA which seems to be riddled with them.

    Got two current both of over a year. One is PhD at Gtown and other is finishing up undergrad at UMd and will start medical school in fall. The PhD is a unicorn of SB it would seem to me. Incredibly smart, student leader on campus, easy to talk with and just loves to fuck all night. Need to find another PhD student.

  12. #5412

    Do people really pay this much for pussy?

    Dadbabies.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c01bc...b-7bf43cafb87b

    Wants $3200 a month + gifts for 6 x visits a month.

    Willing to do $1200 PPM + hotel + dinner.

  13. #5411

    Seriously, do not look

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I warned you! LOL.
    OMG! If the picture doesn't scare you away, the seeking online only and transfriendly will! Going to wash my eyeballs out with soap and water!

  14. #5410

    93 Skylerx

    Anybody talk to or meet this girl? Met in person and she was cute and nice body but deep manly voice and an Adams apple. Also was insistent on getting paid at restaurant, I told her I would pay her at the hotel. Ended up just going home after the restaurant, something didn't feel right.

  15. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.
    I warned you! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape