Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5359

  2. #5358

    Semi pro whack job

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ae7c...d-1ba1e08af699

    So pretty much admitting she is banging multiple guys.

    "Schedule currently full, check back for changes*.

    "Do not discuss me between other SDs. I will find out, and I will end it with everyone involved."

  3. #5357

    Interesting.

    I didn't know she's on this site. I actually met her outside of this site, at a bar long time ago. She has opened up a health bar / shake place I think. LOL. All these young girls think they are influencers. 500 is too much for her, but there are not a lot of brown girls available.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time poster.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    Have a thing for brown girls so agreed to 500 ppm. We meet up and she tells me about how she's an influencer, blah blah blah. Nice body, no BBBJ but got BBFS without cip. Not that interesting to talk to, ok in bed. Got one out of her before she said she was tired, had to leave. Scheduling is a pain though, pretty much noncommunicative until last minute. Saw her again, same performance, but I quit trying to schedule with her after the second time was even worse. Maybe worth it one time if she's your type, too much hassle for anything more.

  4. #5356

    Kimmy0314

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1935...6-725b12354c9f

    Anyone have any info? Supposedly meeting this evening.

  5. #5355

    Crazy Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9cb7...2-cc4488655de1

    Has anyone met this lady? We've been chatting for awhile and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Getting a possible traveling pro vibe but I'm not sure.
    Sorry, I don't have any intel on her, but damn if she doesn't have crazy eyes in a few of those shots. The last time I saw eyes like that was in the 90's when a crazy gal I dated a few times climbed up to my second-floor balcony to sneak in and "snuggle" - cops came and she had a 4. 5" butterfly knife in her purse. Stay safe.

  6. #5354

    Sweetestthing92

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9cb7...2-cc4488655de1

    Has anyone met this lady? We've been chatting for awhile and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Getting a possible traveling pro vibe but I'm not sure.

  7. #5353

    SBforDominant -- scammer

    One of the more frustrating types of scammers, in that you waste a whole bunch of time before realizing it.

    We talked on and off for more than a week and then finally settled on a night and time to meet. Said she'd text 30 minutes before leaving for the hotel so I could do the same. Then when the time arrives said ok I'm ready to leave, oh by the way I meant to let you know I need you to send half the allowance in advance before I go. Good lord. When I declined she ghosted. At least I've learned from the sage advice of this board and didn't book the room in advance.

    Blocked her immediately before I thought to save the url so I could share here. Profile lists Bethesda as her location.

  8. #5352
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her on SA but looks like she took her profile down for some reason.

  9. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty confident I've seen her as as a pro. Her last picture where she's laying belly down on the bed I believe I've seen. Tried reverse image but no luck.
    This is her: https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/sophie-2/.

  10. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/67279...8-f1aac178ed33

    The face and body look a bit like her and the conversation is a little suspicious. She immediately told me she could host and to bring 250. I'm going to pass unless someone can vouch for her.
    Not sure who you are thinking of. I'm pretty sure it's this girl.

    https://fairfax.skipthegames.com/fem...n/790738637711

  11. #5349

    Is this our robber?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67279...8-f1aac178ed33

    The face and body look a bit like her and the conversation is a little suspicious. She immediately told me she could host and to bring 250. I'm going to pass unless someone can vouch for her.

  12. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    she tells me about how she's an influencer
    That would have had me blocking her right there. She's basically telling you she's going to be a PITA and GPS because she thinks she's now famous because she has a few thousand followers on IG and a few small, unknown companies offered to give her some free cheap crap for her posting pictures with said items.

  13. #5347

    EmpireWomen

    Long time listener, first time poster.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    Have a thing for brown girls so agreed to 500 ppm. We meet up and she tells me about how she's an influencer, blah blah blah. Nice body, no BBBJ but got BBFS without cip. Not that interesting to talk to, ok in bed. Got one out of her before she said she was tired, had to leave. Scheduling is a pain though, pretty much noncommunicative until last minute. Saw her again, same performance, but I quit trying to schedule with her after the second time was even worse. Maybe worth it one time if she's your type, too much hassle for anything more.

  14. #5346

    Russian SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60cd9...6-3be9c9966ef2

    Not sure if anyone has the same experience. This person keeps favoritng me time and time again... i can't keep track how many times it has been but I'd say at least 10 times.
    Her profile would disappear (or I block her immediately) and then later will resurface with a brand new profile and then favorite me. Every time he / she uses the same person in the profile pics. We never exchanged messages and I simply block her when I see her favoriting me. She could be a Russian spy for all I know LOL.

  15. #5345

    Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you had a date with my recent ex. My sincere apologies. LOL.
    You ever notice that really good pussy never stays around. But that crazy pussy you can't get rid of. That crazy Pussy will harass you stalk you and threaten to black mail you.

    I have had times prayed to god to have these women leave me alone. I have prayed for the good pussy to come back. Never ever use your real phone. Never let them keep the room. Never let them know your real name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape