Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5399

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's a robber. I do think she's basically a high mileage UTR pro. I'm always a bit leary of girls that reach out to me out of the blue as they are likely spamming every other dude.

    Did she sent you a message asking if she can be your SB?
    She was right to the point. Didn't even ask me my name or tell me hers. Very just straight to the point. If you go back to September and read the post about her from that one guy. I think it's a scam.

  2. #5398
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    It's a suspicious when they don't ask for a single picture I'm worried it's a robbery set up. She wants to meet at gas station and drive over to her place.

    From the one poster that was new that sang her praises. He's suspicious too.
    I don't think she's a robber. I do think she's basically a high mileage UTR pro. I'm always a bit leary of girls that reach out to me out of the blue as they are likely spamming every other dude.

    Did she sent you a message asking if she can be your SB?

  3. #5397

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last month. Was very easy to get from "Hi" to discussing PPM. Her ask was about, or slightly above average. I don't think she ever even checked out my profile or asked for photos. Usually, after exchanging pics, I can negotiate a vary favorable PPM but that wasn't happening here since she doesn't seem to care at all about what the guy looks. Also, the pics she sent me weren't very flattering. She has a boyish figure and closeup revealed a lot of acne. I passed.
    It's a suspicious when they don't ask for a single picture I'm worried it's a robbery set up. She wants to meet at gas station and drive over to her place.

    From the one poster that was new that sang her praises. He's suspicious too.

  4. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Wow, it doesn't seem like I'm missing much on SA.
    Probably not. It's a lot of work to get a few decent ones. Not like in the past where a month membership would leave you with a ton of potentials that you could call on.

  5. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her on seeking read the reviews and I'm still Not sure. Any updates.
    I talked to her last month. Was very easy to get from "Hi" to discussing PPM. Her ask was about, or slightly above average. I don't think she ever even checked out my profile or asked for photos. Usually, after exchanging pics, I can negotiate a vary favorable PPM but that wasn't happening here since she doesn't seem to care at all about what the guy looks. Also, the pics she sent me weren't very flattering. She has a boyish figure and closeup revealed a lot of acne. I passed.

  6. #5394

    Miss_J_VA

    Talked with her on seeking read the reviews and I'm still Not sure. Any updates.

  7. #5393
    Wow, it doesn't seem like I'm missing much on SA.

  8. #5392

    Std is what I'm thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    Why would she mention a medical condition? That's just weird. I wonder if she has some STD that she's scared to transmit and that's her way of not spreading it? Definitely red flags.

    I was going to see if I can TOFT, but I think I'll pass.
    Avoid guys.

  9. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I chatted her up today as well. Her prices and svc are all over the place. I offered $300 and that got me everything covered other than anal, and she would only meet in a hotel room. She refused to come to my place even if we built up some trust / rapport. She said condoms were a must because she's got some medical condition if she catches any diseases it could be detrimental. I passed and wished her good luck.
    Why would she mention a medical condition? That's just weird. I wonder if she has some STD that she's scared to transmit and that's her way of not spreading it? Definitely red flags.

    I was going to see if I can TOFT, but I think I'll pass.

  10. #5390

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I chatted her up today as well. Her prices and svc are all over the place. I offered $300 and that got me everything covered other than anal, and she would only meet in a hotel room. She refused to come to my place even if we built up some trust / rapport. She said condoms were a must because she's got some medical condition if she catches any diseases it could be detrimental. I passed and wished her good luck.
    I got the exact same with her. Seriously red flags. I will pass on that ass.

  11. #5389

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I must have clicked the wrong button and signed up as a SB vs a SD. Go figure.
    Hahahaha, you're the best.

  12. #5388

    Sadie3052

    This one want's $30.00 upfront just for giving you her ph# lmaooo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4372e...1-6116dea13e5d

  13. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I'd missed the part that says Platonic so I just replied with nevermind.
    When someone lists Platonic, I always start with "you do realize Plato buggered his students".

  14. #5386

    Increase pricing

    I just jump into the pool again after a short break, if you count taking a month off just to slow down. Yes, 500 seems to be the new avg, but I been able to find girls willing to go 300-400 still. Mostly girls that sugar before but lost their SD, or took a break for whatever reason. All the newbies are asking for 700-1000 at times. Been able to get the 18-20 year old at a reasonable rate, but they are a flakey group. They are late or miss dates a lot, and want to meetup last min like we don't have responsibilities or work. Keep hunting, now that coronavirus has slow down in our area hopefully we see more new blood during the spring.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    After a long break from seeking, I recently return due to the promotion. Websites has more fakes then ever, more platonic only the ever. I will never understand these women expecting to be paid for nothing. I already have that with my wife. Why the hell would I pay someone's else that allowance for nothing. The gp is very high. I got these girls telling me they get 700 to a 1000 a meet. Mongers we are bidding against each other and have driven up the cost of Pussy like it's Bitcoin.

    I got a few potential to meet this week and it seems like 500 is the minimum now for a decent hot girl. I will report back. Watch out for the scammers.

  15. #5385

    Figured it out LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Every link I click on from this forum takes me to profile not available. I signed up a few days ago so I can't be blocked.
    Somehow I must have clicked the wrong button and signed up as a SB vs a SD. Go figure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape