Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5419

    SB finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    If not SA, then where do you find these unicorns? Are you freestyling, using Tinder, or something else? Feel free to PM me.
    No special magic. One on Tinder. One on Bumble. But I am selective and willing to be patient. The PhD we talked on line for probably a month before meeting and first meeting was just a casual. And I don't negotiate. I just move on if they prove not to be worth what they are asking.

  2. #5418

    OnlyHalfChihuahua81

    She mentioned to me that she was a diabetic. I'm assuming that's the medical condition she would be talking about with you all. I never discussed services or ended up meeting her though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2dbc0...3-5433004ed7bd

  3. #5417

    DCSugarsiren

    Anybody met her? Planning to meet next week. She seems pretty normal so far.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2dbc0...3-5433004ed7bd

  4. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Several reviews say she asks for money at the restaurant and then ghosts. You saved money.
    Really? What a shocker.

  5. #5415

    Skylerx

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody talk to or meet this girl? Met in person and she was cute and nice body but deep manly voice and an Adams apple. Also was insistent on getting paid at restaurant, I told her I would pay her at the hotel. Ended up just going home after the restaurant, something didn't feel right.
    Several reviews say she asks for money at the restaurant and then ghosts. You saved money.

  6. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Dadbabies.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c01bc...b-7bf43cafb87b

    Wants $3200 a month + gifts for 6 x visits a month.

    Willing to do $1200 PPM + hotel + dinner.
    There's a few guys on SA that have more money than they know what to do with and have no problems giving SBs $50 k or more in allowance per year. This one is hoping that you'd be one of those "whales" and is swinging for the fences. I'm guessing that if she hasn't had much luck, she can be negotiated down, but still way overpriced. You can find much hotter for 1/4th that.

  7. #5413

    SBs without SA?

    If not SA, then where do you find these unicorns? Are you freestyling, using Tinder, or something else? Feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Been lucky to have avoided the crazy pussy. I also don't use SA which seems to be riddled with them.

    Got two current both of over a year. One is PhD at Gtown and other is finishing up undergrad at UMd and will start medical school in fall. The PhD is a unicorn of SB it would seem to me. Incredibly smart, student leader on campus, easy to talk with and just loves to fuck all night. Need to find another PhD student.

  8. #5412

    Do people really pay this much for pussy?

    Dadbabies.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c01bc...b-7bf43cafb87b

    Wants $3200 a month + gifts for 6 x visits a month.

    Willing to do $1200 PPM + hotel + dinner.

  9. #5411

    Seriously, do not look

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I warned you! LOL.
    OMG! If the picture doesn't scare you away, the seeking online only and transfriendly will! Going to wash my eyeballs out with soap and water!

  10. #5410

    93 Skylerx

    Anybody talk to or meet this girl? Met in person and she was cute and nice body but deep manly voice and an Adams apple. Also was insistent on getting paid at restaurant, I told her I would pay her at the hotel. Ended up just going home after the restaurant, something didn't feel right.

  11. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.
    I warned you! LOL.

  12. #5408

    Quit scaring the kids

    Quit scaring the kids. I'm a big guy and she still twice my size if not triple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff

  13. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    That is a red flag for me. I normally avoid going to someone's place the first time.
    I actually took her to a hotel my first time with her.

    I see her occasionally, just for a BBBJ. Sometimes see cheaper girls instead.

    Best of luck though. Trust your gut even if there are reviews.

  14. #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.

  15. #5405

    Melville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff
    You best believe in whaling stories!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape