Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 18371
-
02-19-21 21:47 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 1333Trannie
What part did you feel was wrong, the obvious tranny or obvious money scam?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 19:32 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 78Your emailing with someone? So whole process where you agree to some rules? For me it was $70 to register and that's it!!
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
I found that to be a scam. Called them out on it and they flipped on me. But I remember some red flags that made me twitch. Wish I still had that email, but its gone. Stick to the rule, don't send money to someone you haven't met.
-
02-19-21 18:57 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 30Never heard of this but if anyone puts one together sign me up!
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
Seriously though is this a thing? I'm intrigued.
-
02-19-21 15:01 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 92SA Orgy?
Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.
-
02-19-21 14:25 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 1021Victoria8816
Look closer at her 2nd to last pic she's got posted. In the reflection is that a buttplug with a rainbow colored tail attached to it she's sporting?? LMAO!
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
-
02-19-21 11:29 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 167Anyone actually meet up with her? She's a little bigger than what I usually like but sounds like she might be fun from our conversation and the crazy eyes are drawing me in. She's from out of town but comes here for work fairly regularly.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:55 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 489I guess I lucked out by not meeting her. We set a date up but I was having 2nd thought about it so I never reached out to her on the day of our date. I texted her couple weeks later and she never replied. I moved on already. She quoted 300, BBBJ but CFS. I wanted to test her out purely because of the size of those jugs.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:53 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 66SB finds
No special magic. One on Tinder. One on Bumble. But I am selective and willing to be patient. The PhD we talked on line for probably a month before meeting and first meeting was just a casual. And I don't negotiate. I just move on if they prove not to be worth what they are asking.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:04 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 146OnlyHalfChihuahua81
She mentioned to me that she was a diabetic. I'm assuming that's the medical condition she would be talking about with you all. I never discussed services or ended up meeting her though.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2dbc0...3-5433004ed7bd
-
02-18-21 19:36 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 215DCSugarsiren
Anybody met her? Planning to meet next week. She seems pretty normal so far.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2dbc0...3-5433004ed7bd
-
02-18-21 15:40 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 56Really? What a shocker.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:15 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 525Skylerx
Several reviews say she asks for money at the restaurant and then ghosts. You saved money.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:46 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 167There's a few guys on SA that have more money than they know what to do with and have no problems giving SBs $50 k or more in allowance per year. This one is hoping that you'd be one of those "whales" and is swinging for the fences. I'm guessing that if she hasn't had much luck, she can be negotiated down, but still way overpriced. You can find much hotter for 1/4th that.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 11:57 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 197SBs without SA?
If not SA, then where do you find these unicorns? Are you freestyling, using Tinder, or something else? Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 09:27 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 92Do people really pay this much for pussy?
Dadbabies.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c01bc...b-7bf43cafb87b
Wants $3200 a month + gifts for 6 x visits a month.
Willing to do $1200 PPM + hotel + dinner.













Reply With Quote





