High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 18384
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.
    I warned you! LOL.

  2. #5408

    Quit scaring the kids

    Quit scaring the kids. I'm a big guy and she still twice my size if not triple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff

  3. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    That is a red flag for me. I normally avoid going to someone's place the first time.
    I actually took her to a hotel my first time with her.

    I see her occasionally, just for a BBBJ. Sometimes see cheaper girls instead.

    Best of luck though. Trust your gut even if there are reviews.

  4. #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.

  5. #5405

    Melville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff
    You best believe in whaling stories!

  6. #5404
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    It looks like it. I looked on the site and here but didn't renew and it looks like I'll hold off a bit longer.

    BTW, waitresses and other service job girls have been very receptive to offers lately.
    I have two solid ones in my rotation currently and possibly adding one more to the mix but may try freestyling if one of them drops off.

  7. #5403
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff

  8. #5402

    Crazy pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    You ever notice that really good pussy never stays around. But that crazy pussy you can't get rid of. That crazy Pussy will harass you stalk you and threaten to black mail you.

    I have had times prayed to god to have these women leave me alone. I have prayed for the good pussy to come back. Never ever use your real phone. Never let them keep the room. Never let them know your real name.
    Been lucky to have avoided the crazy pussy. I also don't use SA which seems to be riddled with them.

    Got two current both of over a year. One is PhD at Gtown and other is finishing up undergrad at UMd and will start medical school in fall. The PhD is a unicorn of SB it would seem to me. Incredibly smart, student leader on campus, easy to talk with and just loves to fuck all night. Need to find another PhD student.

  9. #5401

    She insisted on going to her place

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her on seeking read the reviews and I'm still Not sure. Any updates.
    That is a red flag for me. I normally avoid going to someone's place the first time.

  10. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    Probably not. It's a lot of work to get a few decent ones. Not like in the past where a month membership would leave you with a ton of potentials that you could call on.
    It looks like it. I looked on the site and here but didn't renew and it looks like I'll hold off a bit longer.

    BTW, waitresses and other service job girls have been very receptive to offers lately.

  11. #5399

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's a robber. I do think she's basically a high mileage UTR pro. I'm always a bit leary of girls that reach out to me out of the blue as they are likely spamming every other dude.

    Did she sent you a message asking if she can be your SB?
    She was right to the point. Didn't even ask me my name or tell me hers. Very just straight to the point. If you go back to September and read the post about her from that one guy. I think it's a scam.

  12. #5398
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    It's a suspicious when they don't ask for a single picture I'm worried it's a robbery set up. She wants to meet at gas station and drive over to her place.

    From the one poster that was new that sang her praises. He's suspicious too.
    I don't think she's a robber. I do think she's basically a high mileage UTR pro. I'm always a bit leary of girls that reach out to me out of the blue as they are likely spamming every other dude.

    Did she sent you a message asking if she can be your SB?

  13. #5397

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last month. Was very easy to get from "Hi" to discussing PPM. Her ask was about, or slightly above average. I don't think she ever even checked out my profile or asked for photos. Usually, after exchanging pics, I can negotiate a vary favorable PPM but that wasn't happening here since she doesn't seem to care at all about what the guy looks. Also, the pics she sent me weren't very flattering. She has a boyish figure and closeup revealed a lot of acne. I passed.
    It's a suspicious when they don't ask for a single picture I'm worried it's a robbery set up. She wants to meet at gas station and drive over to her place.

    From the one poster that was new that sang her praises. He's suspicious too.

  14. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Wow, it doesn't seem like I'm missing much on SA.
    Probably not. It's a lot of work to get a few decent ones. Not like in the past where a month membership would leave you with a ton of potentials that you could call on.

  15. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her on seeking read the reviews and I'm still Not sure. Any updates.
    I talked to her last month. Was very easy to get from "Hi" to discussing PPM. Her ask was about, or slightly above average. I don't think she ever even checked out my profile or asked for photos. Usually, after exchanging pics, I can negotiate a vary favorable PPM but that wasn't happening here since she doesn't seem to care at all about what the guy looks. Also, the pics she sent me weren't very flattering. She has a boyish figure and closeup revealed a lot of acne. I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape