Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 552 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2126

    Heather aka Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Looks to be working tonight at 6.
    If you're referring to the tatted up, balloon boobs heather, she's fun.

    Pre covid, extras were available, YMMV of course. Let us know what she's like now if you go.

  2. #2125
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Did you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out Pandora's yet? I've heard rumors they are opened, and there's a post on a forum from "management" that they are reopen with regular hours. I haven't been able to make the drive there, and the big game is today, I'm curious if anyone has scoped it out and if lap dances are available or if everything is partitioned with plexiglass.
    Try reading the post just before yours? It would've been the first thing you saw here before opening up to post your question.

  3. #2124

    Heather at Kittens

    Anyone have experience with her? Looks to be working tonight at 6.

  4. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Excellent find! Would love to have my pipes cleaned by her.
    She looks familiar, but Honeys has been closed for years.

  5. #2122

    Honeys

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon this https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5acb2d3cee91e.

    Anyone have any experience with this lady? Is she still around? How can I find her?
    She said she worked at Honeys, that closed years ago. Similar mileage can be had at other clubs discussed in this forum.

  6. #2121

    Honey's in Everett, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon this https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5acb2d3cee91e.

    Anyone have any experience with this lady? Is she still around? How can I find her?
    If she's still around, she's at least ten years older than she appears here. Honey's closed in 2010.

  7. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon this https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5acb2d3cee91e.

    Anyone have any experience with this lady? Is she still around? How can I find her?
    Excellent find! Would love to have my pipes cleaned by her.

  8. #2119

    Ye $$

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Is this kittens cabaret?
    Yes it is!

  9. #2118

    She looks fun

    I stumbled upon this https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5acb2d3cee91e.

    Anyone have any experience with this lady? Is she still around? How can I find her?

  10. #2117

    Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    She texted a buddy of mine, she would be there. Damn, I heard she thick and does give good dome. CONFIRMED!
    Is this kittens cabaret?

  11. #2116

    Kittens

    Went there tonight. Way too ghetto. I walked in and was instantly surrounded by 5 women asking for dances, asking how I was and asking if I was waiting for someone. I couldn't find my ticket, you know that ticket that they give you at the door. I walked all of 50 ft to the bar and she couldn't serve me if I didn't have the ticket. So, now I'm surrounding by five women, digging through my wallet full of money looking for a fucking ticket. They all were counting the money I brought with me (about $500). I finally left and went to my car to get away from them all while I looked for my worthless ass ticket. I finally found it and went back in.

    One woman immediately grabbed me and took me to the lap dance area (the former VIP rooms) she took off her clothes and asked me what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. I asked her what she was offering and she said (quotes intended), "give me everything you have in you wallet and I'll tell what I'll do for it. " I grabbed my drink and left.

    Got a couple of dances, one was from a former Pandora dancer. It was lame and she was a huge upsell. I got rid of her and went with Layla, a real hottie. She immediately wanted my number and said we can get a hotel room. Not tonight, but I may go for it if the price is right.

    About 4 guys, 10 women.

  12. #2115

    Liane??

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    Asian. Big ass. 150.
    She texted a buddy of mine, she would be there. Damn, I heard she thick and does give good dome. CONFIRMED!

  13. #2114

    Mileage

    Quote Originally Posted by Species6969  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from on the ladies at SinRock.

    They are going to be reopening on the 17th.

    Will be open from Wed to Sunday.
    Just me or is this place really low mileage? Been several times but def not a regular. Never have gotten extras or anything close.

  14. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Who and how much?
    Asian. Big ass. 150.

  15. #2112

    Heather at Kittens

    Anybody have a first hand report?

    She says she stays busy, but I haven't checked it out first hand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape