Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8276
-
02-15-21 03:59 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 166Who and how much?
Originally Posted by Stuntbbc
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 22:54 #2110Regular Member

Posts: 10SinRock reopen date
Got a text from on the ladies at SinRock.
They are going to be reopening on the 17th.
Will be open from Wed to Sunday.
-
02-14-21 18:31 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 1019Why would you not ask for extra play? They all are desperate.
Originally Posted by BeinABadBoy
[View Original Post]
I fucked Pretty last week. 150.
-
02-14-21 17:52 #2108Banned Member

Posts: 99Kittens
Got some nice dome in the VIP last week.
-
02-10-21 14:13 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep, that's what they told me too. They made some changes and it's a little nicer in Pandoras now. I hope they re-open soon. It's a good club, much better than Kittens in my opinion. Kittens has that aggressive, ghetto type atmosphere that I find unappealing.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 12:13 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 159Nice to know that the barrier isn't mandatory, thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by BeinABadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 09:53 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 34Pandoras Closed?
To those wondering why Pandora's may be closed. Simply scroll down to Species 6969 posts. He said several girls told him they would close again temporarily.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 01:55 #2104Regular Member

Posts: 2Kittens still purring
Stopped by Saturday afternoon. 3 guys, 4 girls. Limited capacity in club. No stage at the time, no VIP open area, but private booths active. Yes plexiglass barrier, yes 3 for $100, but. Got dances from 3 of the 4. Was asked if wanted barrier or not I chose not and game on. Same great full contact, full nude dances as before. No extra play but didn't push first day back. Definitely worth the stop before everyone gets back in action.
-
02-09-21 18:04 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 198That, or they were caught not following the 6 foot distance guidelines or the 25% capacity.
Originally Posted by BrownChocolate
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 13:11 #2102Regular Member

Posts: 17Someone must have tested positive for the virus. Otherwise it doesn't make sense that they shut down so soon after reopening.
Originally Posted by Species6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:31 #2101Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes they are temporary close again as of Sat at 10 PM.
Originally Posted by MrHandPDX
[View Original Post]
No idea when they will reopen.
-
02-08-21 18:40 #2100Regular Member

Posts: 5Pandoras
I went by Friday at like 2 am and the lot was packed. Went Saturday at midnight. Lot was empty. Doors locked.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 11:16 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 54Pandora VIP
Now the Pandora has VIP room, we need to be careful of gps hustlers and rip-offs more than ever.
One girl (not a great looking one) quoted me 700 for 30 min. That's too expensive even for take out full meal for me. I rather pay that much on duo with my regular girls.
-
02-08-21 10:35 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 2184Monse
I have heard similar reports on her even when you go see her at her place (I. E. Not at the club). Really open to everything but a rushed service. I. E. Not rude in anyway but she will get you done and then want to move on to her next appt. Wonder if that is the experience others have had with her. I have not seen her as yet (outside of the clubs) and wonder if it is worth it.
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 03:30 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 57Yep it's open, Monse was there Saturday and left there at 7:30 pm. LOL she was too busy to even give me a dance. I was only there for 30 minutes to kill time before I had to pick up a friend that lived nearby. But it's open!
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






