Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8276
-
02-07-21 08:17 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 198Pandoras
Anyone tried out Pandora's yet? I've heard rumors they are opened, and there's a post on a forum from "management" that they are reopen with regular hours. I haven't been able to make the drive there, and the big game is today, I'm curious if anyone has scoped it out and if lap dances are available or if everything is partitioned with plexiglass.
-
02-07-21 02:11 #2095Regular Member

Posts: 10Blink and you miss it
Pandora was open Fri and Sat, a birdy told me so I drop by tonight (Sat).
They are not too busy, about 4 to 5 guy in the club about 8 to 10 when the at the stage dance (10 PM).
Temp check, Mask required, $20 to get in, that include your drink, you take your paystud and go to the bar to get your drink.
Look like there are not waitress, If you need change you need to go the bar, they have make a cashier window for you to get change.
Place looks good, every is clean, got a fresh coat of paint on everything. I think they also refloored the stages.
Most different is all the Booth at the against the wall, One behind the Cashier as you walk you. 3 against the back wall by the ladies rest room (there are not being user, got extra chair and tables in them).
2 more on each side of the old lap area 4 total.
First night back so I want to enjoy the stage show. Look like each girl dance one song and then clean the stage on the 2nd song.
They also remodel the men's bathroom, Now the floor look good, I think they slap another layer of tiles on top of the old floor.
Bad New, Was talking with the girls when they come over to hustle for dance, they said Pandora will be temporary shutdown again after tonight.
Check with doorman and he confirm the info.
No sure why, if someone have better info, please report back to the forum.
-
02-07-21 01:50 #2094Regular Member

Posts: 17There was a message from "The Manager" on another message board that Pandora's has been open for business from 2/4/21. Not sure if the account is legit or not, but I'm hoping and assuming it to be so.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 20:11 #2093Regular Member

Posts: 6Are stage shows happening like normal? I know kittens has no rail seating, but you could still sit quite close. Is that still the case?
Originally Posted by AndyJo
[View Original Post]
And I assume you got a private dance? Is it much different to a stage show, just in private?
-
02-03-21 15:48 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks for the follow up. Pandora is probably the better option at this point and they recently remodeled.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 15:45 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah, it's really not worth going to Kittens at this point.
Originally Posted by AndyJo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:09 #2090Regular Member

Posts: 3Kittens
The lap dance area is closed. VIP area is where dances are done but it's fully nude but you sit down and there is a piece of plexiglass between you and the dancer. $100 for 3 songs. Cameras in the VIP area in each room. Not really worth it in my opinion. PM me with questions or ask on here.
-
02-03-21 01:50 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 483Classic!
Nothing like health care at its best! In Seattle, I'm sure there would be an upcharge. !
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 01:33 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 54Pandora and Kittens
I checked up with one of the Pandora dancer and yes they will be open again.
She didn't say when but we have hope.
I also stopped by at Kittens around 9.
Few guys and few girls around, mask required, but apparently dances has to be done in VIP room?
Not sure about last part. Maybe others can follow up on this?
-
02-02-21 23:18 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 379So someone answered the phone? LOL maybe they're getting ready to open?
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 21:17 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 470Just called and they said no.
Originally Posted by MrYoda
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 18:28 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 1544In Miami, dances are fine but both parties had to wear a mask during the dance. I did have a couple of them pull down my mask right before they stuck their ass and pussy in my face.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 18:22 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 64Hopefully its not. I am tempted to go too. Does anyone know if Pandoras is open?
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:35 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 379This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:34 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 379Opening
This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




