Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 8119
-
02-16-21 14:11 #2884Regular Member

Posts: 19Willow
Thanks for the response fellas, drama saved. Has anyone met this gal, she seems very interesting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58826694/
-
02-16-21 11:24 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 85Jenn Schwenke
I saw her many moons ago when her rates were reasonable. She is real and a great gal but I wouldn't pay those new inflated rates.
Originally Posted by HoloVit
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 07:22 #2882Regular Member

Posts: 4Sexy, Fun Time with a Short Sweetie
Looking to see girl. I could use some info.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/342645400096
-
02-15-21 23:43 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 106Is it real?
I would agree! Holy Shit $450 plus the add looks odd.
Originally Posted by TwentyBucks
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 21:53 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 175$450?
Talk about major GPS.
Originally Posted by HoloVit
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:18 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 92Schwenke
Any info on this one? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103549.
-
02-15-21 13:49 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 92Sage
Yes, and still one of the best.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 23:06 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Dangerous Motel
If you are talking about the Super 8 on Grant and i10, then I would lean more towards one of the Cartels running shit instead of any local gangs. I have heard story's of drugs and guns being run out of there as well and have had some interesting experiences there. I do not go there anymore because of that and the fact that LE has got to be watching and it's probably just a matter of time before the place gets raided and I want nothing to do with that kind of heat.
Originally Posted by ChicaLuv
[View Original Post]
The last time I went there was around the time escorts were getting killed in the motel off Craycroft. There was a fucking HOT escort from Texas who was staying there and I set up an appointment. When I got there she ghosted me and I drove around for a while while calling and texting her like crazy. I finally parked because I noticed a large black SUV circling as well. The SUV parked right beside me and rolled the windows down. For a split second I thought I was either going to be arrested or shot. There were three guys dressed very well and they probably could have passed for FBI except for all the gold they were wearing. They asked what I was doing and I told them that I had set up an appointment with a woman and now she was not answering my calls or texts. They asked her name and then said to hold on. They did say they had another attractive blonde or a brunette is I was interested, but I said that I wanted to see the provider I came for. One of them got on the phone and someone ran out to the SUV and then back to a room and then a minute later the provider replied to me with her room number.
The session went really good from there and she offered me a full hour for 20 more than the half hour I scheduled and apologized for being late to reply. When I told her that all I brought was what we agreed on she ended up giving me the hour anyway so all is well that ends well, but I have not gone back to that place since.
-
02-14-21 23:03 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 338Oh yes.
I spent lots of time with Victoria D. She had left town to visit her home. Not sure if she ever came back. Or has plans to come back. A true spinner. Hottie. She liked to have a good time. She was a real find.
Originally Posted by Mookie77
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 17:15 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 995Thick Latina
Poor service, bad attitude, major upsell.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...g/381143763087
I saw this semi-attractive Latina several months ago. She had been staying in one of those gang-banger hotels near Grant / I-10. She has that East LA Cholla attitude. Did not provide the BBBJ as advertised. She was a little heavier than her photos several months ago, and has looks heavier.
The service was not good, attitude was bad, upsell, hotel dangerous and looks worse than photos.
I would not repeat.
YMMV.
CL.
-
02-13-21 16:50 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 995Willow
I've seen her 2 times. She is a LOT older than the photos show. She insist on having her dog in the room with her. The second time the dog kept jumping onto the bed. Finally, I insisted that she put the dog somewhere out of the room. She immediately got an attitude, and ended the session shortly thereafter.
I would not repeat, even if she paid me.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by HungSolo6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 00:28 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 72Speaking of Nicole Lords and escorts from the past. Does anyone remember Victoria Darling? She was amazing!
-
02-12-21 12:23 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 326Awful do not do it!
Awful experience! Really old and no sexual energy at all. Keeps her stupid Pitbull on bed the whole time. Ugh I would love to wipe the memories! Couldn't pay me!
Originally Posted by HungSolo6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 09:20 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 76Indeed
Those were the days for sure. Nicole is a legend, of course. Liana was an under-appreciated gem. Battina was fun, once you got through 20 minutes of nonstop babbling. And I add to that list Jordana and Alexia in her pre-flake days. From what I hear the only one in Tucson kind of in that league today in terms of attractiveness and attitude is Sage.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 17:08 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 496Nicole L
Nicole Lords. Ah, those were the days. Remember Liana or Battina. Yummy.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






