LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 542 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 8119
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2884

    Willow

    Thanks for the response fellas, drama saved. Has anyone met this gal, she seems very interesting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58826694/

  2. #2883

    Jenn Schwenke

    Quote Originally Posted by HoloVit  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many moons ago when her rates were reasonable. She is real and a great gal but I wouldn't pay those new inflated rates.

  3. #2882

    Sexy, Fun Time with a Short Sweetie

    Looking to see girl. I could use some info.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/342645400096

  4. #2881

    Is it real?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyBucks  [View Original Post]
    Talk about major GPS.
    I would agree! Holy Shit $450 plus the add looks odd.

  5. #2880

    $450?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoloVit  [View Original Post]
    Talk about major GPS.

  6. #2879

    Schwenke

    Any info on this one? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103549.

  7. #2878

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Sage is still in the game? Haven't done any real hobbying over the pandemic, but got my vaccine in January, so hoping to dip my toes back in the water.
    Yes, and still one of the best.

  8. #2877

    RE: Dangerous Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    Poor service, bad attitude, major upsell.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...g/381143763087

    I saw this semi-attractive Latina several months ago. She had been staying in one of those gang-banger hotels near Grant / I-10. She has that East LA Cholla attitude. Did not provide the BBBJ as advertised. She was a little heavier than her photos several months ago, and has looks heavier.

    The service was not good, attitude was bad, upsell, hotel dangerous and looks worse than photos.

    I would not repeat.

    YMMV.

    CL.
    If you are talking about the Super 8 on Grant and i10, then I would lean more towards one of the Cartels running shit instead of any local gangs. I have heard story's of drugs and guns being run out of there as well and have had some interesting experiences there. I do not go there anymore because of that and the fact that LE has got to be watching and it's probably just a matter of time before the place gets raided and I want nothing to do with that kind of heat.

    The last time I went there was around the time escorts were getting killed in the motel off Craycroft. There was a fucking HOT escort from Texas who was staying there and I set up an appointment. When I got there she ghosted me and I drove around for a while while calling and texting her like crazy. I finally parked because I noticed a large black SUV circling as well. The SUV parked right beside me and rolled the windows down. For a split second I thought I was either going to be arrested or shot. There were three guys dressed very well and they probably could have passed for FBI except for all the gold they were wearing. They asked what I was doing and I told them that I had set up an appointment with a woman and now she was not answering my calls or texts. They asked her name and then said to hold on. They did say they had another attractive blonde or a brunette is I was interested, but I said that I wanted to see the provider I came for. One of them got on the phone and someone ran out to the SUV and then back to a room and then a minute later the provider replied to me with her room number.

    The session went really good from there and she offered me a full hour for 20 more than the half hour I scheduled and apologized for being late to reply. When I told her that all I brought was what we agreed on she ended up giving me the hour anyway so all is well that ends well, but I have not gone back to that place since.

  9. #2876

    Oh yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie77  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Nicole Lords and escorts from the past. Does anyone remember Victoria Darling? She was amazing!
    I spent lots of time with Victoria D. She had left town to visit her home. Not sure if she ever came back. Or has plans to come back. A true spinner. Hottie. She liked to have a good time. She was a real find.

  10. #2875

    Thick Latina

    Poor service, bad attitude, major upsell.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...g/381143763087

    I saw this semi-attractive Latina several months ago. She had been staying in one of those gang-banger hotels near Grant / I-10. She has that East LA Cholla attitude. Did not provide the BBBJ as advertised. She was a little heavier than her photos several months ago, and has looks heavier.

    The service was not good, attitude was bad, upsell, hotel dangerous and looks worse than photos.

    I would not repeat.

    YMMV.

    CL.

  11. #2874

    Willow

    I've seen her 2 times. She is a LOT older than the photos show. She insist on having her dog in the room with her. The second time the dog kept jumping onto the bed. Finally, I insisted that she put the dog somewhere out of the room. She immediately got an attitude, and ended the session shortly thereafter.

    I would not repeat, even if she paid me.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungSolo6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews on this lovely lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58704857/

  12. #2873
    Speaking of Nicole Lords and escorts from the past. Does anyone remember Victoria Darling? She was amazing!

  13. #2872

    Awful do not do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by HungSolo6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews on this lovely lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58704857/
    Awful experience! Really old and no sexual energy at all. Keeps her stupid Pitbull on bed the whole time. Ugh I would love to wipe the memories! Couldn't pay me!

  14. #2871

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Nicole Lords. Ah, those were the days. Remember Liana or Battina. Yummy.
    Those were the days for sure. Nicole is a legend, of course. Liana was an under-appreciated gem. Battina was fun, once you got through 20 minutes of nonstop babbling. And I add to that list Jordana and Alexia in her pre-flake days. From what I hear the only one in Tucson kind of in that league today in terms of attractiveness and attitude is Sage.

  15. #2870

    Nicole L

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I fell for the ad about a year or so ago. If the girl I saw was really Leah James, it was 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her pictures on STG. She was bait and switch and didn't do BJ (covered or not) and didn't allow DATY. She was pretty much a dead fish f# at k and I paid way too much money for it. See her at your own risk, but I wish I'd have jerked off and saved the money. When she didn't know who Nicole L. Was back in the hay day she spoke of, it said a lot for me. Be safe out there!
    Nicole Lords. Ah, those were the days. Remember Liana or Battina. Yummy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape