Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 8120
-
02-11-21 17:08 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 493Nicole L
Nicole Lords. Ah, those were the days. Remember Liana or Battina. Yummy.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 15:29 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 56Sage
I saw her a couple of times in 2020. She has an active profile on Tryst, and she has an active twitter account (at GingerlySage).
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
I'd see her more often, but I am a sucker for variety. Having said that, she is a blast.
-
02-11-21 15:02 #2868Regular Member

Posts: 19Willow
Anyone have any reviews on this lovely lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58704857/
-
02-11-21 14:25 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 765This one is a fake scammer
http://marcebaby.com/
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/843008754954
I liked the fact she advertised no holes barred and I contacted her. After back and forth way too many times, she kept asking me if I had read all her rules. When I said I had read them on her website, she dropped the hammer and said new clients must pay. 25 to see her on video to prove the new client isn't a cop. Really? I was born at night, but not last night. Be safe out there!
-
02-11-21 11:14 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 118Ask her to identify her old numbers:
Originally Posted by WifeAffair42
[View Original Post]
(480) 717-1588.
(480) 628-5504.
-
02-11-21 11:09 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 118I used to hang with her in her beginning in Phoenix. She was the sweetest and joy to talk with. I tried to talk her out of a boob job because I love her hand size originals. She would never let herself get fat that is for sure.
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 10:53 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 765Yes, I fell for the ad about a year or so ago. If the girl I saw was really Leah James, it was 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her pictures on STG. She was bait and switch and didn't do BJ (covered or not) and didn't allow DATY. She was pretty much a dead fish f# at k and I paid way too much money for it. See her at your own risk, but I wish I'd have jerked off and saved the money. When she didn't know who Nicole L. Was back in the hay day she spoke of, it said a lot for me. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 08:50 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 649Sage Greene
Anyone know if Sage is still in the game? Haven't done any real hobbying over the pandemic, but got my vaccine in January, so hoping to dip my toes back in the water.
-
02-11-21 01:55 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 48Leah James
Leah James is once again posting on STG. I read a post several months ago that her ads are not representative of her current appearance. Does anyone have more up to date intell on her. From what I'v read a few years ago she was pretty hot.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/851394921191
Happy hunting!
Ajax.
-
02-10-21 23:28 #2861Regular Member

Posts: 5Honestly I can only speak for myself but the jank looks, that will do anything for cash attitude and that overall just used up thing about her really did it for me. I can't really explain it but something about her has me more turned pom than some of these younger and hotter girls.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 20:43 #2860Regular Member

Posts: 1These photos are correct. The photo on escortmonkey is not her (strange). It is another gal who goes by Bri. She posts mostly on STG. I have seen them both. They are both ok. Bri is much cuter.
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 19:54 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 407I can't tell for sure though I am at about 98% that Sexy Tina is the girl pictured below. If so, stay away. I have seen her and to call her a dead fish is attributing too much to her excitement level. She literally just laid there. Additionally, the pics are highly photo shopped to conceal her considerable acne. I will never return.
Originally Posted by BamBamm
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 12:59 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 185Shorty
I have been talking to her for awhile now, haven't seen her yet but she's really sweet. What intrigues me about her is that she claims to be 4'8" and I personally love short women. I'm a tall guy and my ex's were pretty short and fun to throw around a play with I actually posted about my tiny Taiwanese ex gf that got into the biz for a little bit. You can see what I mean in the pics I posted in "General Reports" on here.
Originally Posted by BamBamm
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 11:27 #2857Regular Member

Posts: 23Follow up
How tall and how curvy?
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
Ty.
Bam.
-
02-10-21 09:39 #2856Regular Member

Posts: 23Marilyn
Saw her recently. Alvernon and 5th area. Very easy going. Works at Curves. Nice body. Soft skin and beautiful figure. Eye candy for sure. A little pricey. Quoted $$ for a qv. I almost gave up but she said hh was fine. Phone FaceTime verify. CBJ right off the bat with those lips were a sight to remember. CG then doggie. Beautiful ass and I was really enjoying the scenery. Down side was a blow up mattress. Very distracting. Went for the HE to finish. She toughed it out and I went home happy. Will repeat. All things covered except the he. Didn't ask for any other menu items. She was pleasant. Her place was nice. No pets or roommates around. Good comms and prompt. Didn't feel rushed. Blonde w puffy lips and goes by Marilyn. Found her on AL. Good luck.
Bam.










Reply With Quote






