Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13171
    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this little cutie? She has 4 postings on monkeyshit can anyone ready them? One says she's a thief (from the little preview it shows) and another says she's good so idk. Is she legit? Can anyone help?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-851184

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessax...vidence-857691

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...nsocket-866534

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-916033
    I've seen her 3 times. First was in motel6 on Jefferson blvd. Kept changing what we agreed upon. Didn't agree till I said I was leaving. BBBJCIM spit. Decent. She's def hot, tight little body, nice little round ass.

    2nd time was CD. Started BBBJ then said she not comfortable here have to go home before mom leaves,. Whatever. She already had the money and never came back.

    3rd time I said you still owe me for last time, she said 1st pop free 2nd pop 70. I said 1 pop for 50 and not paying till we done, again nice BBBJ. I'd love to see her for FS, but she definately a scammer. Don't pay till job done! Good luck. 80qv/150hhr quoted

  2. #13170
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I talk to her. I had to block her because she send me some pics and want me to pay for them. I told her I want to fuck and she insist for me to pay for her pics. She will tell you a lot of bullshit stories.
    Can I see the pics she sent I'm curious to see if it's the same girl you can message me or ask for my app number.

  3. #13169

  4. #13168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this little cutie? She has 4 postings on monkeyshit can anyone ready them? One says she's a thief (from the little preview it shows) and another says she's good so idk. Is she legit? Can anyone help?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-851184

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessax...vidence-857691

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...nsocket-866534

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-916033
    I talk to her. I had to block her because she send me some pics and want me to pay for them. I told her I want to fuck and she insist for me to pay for her pics. She will tell you a lot of bullshit stories.

  5. #13167

    Seems fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Post got taken down, seems fishy to me.
    Although I have never seen her in action, I do know her from her civi days. Nice girl, when the demons aren't in charge. I'm not surprised that she's — difficult.

    I'd love to read some feedback if someone does happen to connect. Always wanted to make a move, but circumstances prevented us from hooking up. Guess it was a headache avoided.

  6. #13166

    Thick Italiana

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Post got taken down, seems fishy to me.
    I think she takes down her old ads when she reposts newer ones. This ad is from today. If anyone has any luck reaching out let us know.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/602701292763

  7. #13165
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Same bro! I don't get why these girls bother posting if they aren't going to reply at all. It's too bad because she looks sexy as all hell. Oh well!
    Post got taken down, seems fishy to me.

  8. #13164

    Thick Italiana

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my radar for a while and I've reached out several times to book but only silence so far.
    Same bro! I don't get why these girls bother posting if they aren't going to reply at all. It's too bad because she looks sexy as all hell. Oh well!

  9. #13163

    Thick italinana

    She's been on my radar for a while and I've reached out several times to book but only silence so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938

  10. #13162
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Anything helps

    Has anyone seen this little cutie? She has 4 postings on monkeyshit can anyone ready them? One says she's a thief (from the little preview it shows) and another says she's good so idk. Is she legit? Can anyone help?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-851184

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessax...vidence-857691

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...nsocket-866534

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-916033

  11. #13161

    Camilla

    I do not have monkeyshit nor would I trust it from what I read here. Anyone have feedback on Camilla. Twenty three reviews on MS hopefully few have positive results.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

  12. #13160
    Quote Originally Posted by INeedAHobby  [View Original Post]
    OK never posted before but here goes. I just got back from seeing her. Booking her was a nightmare. I tried a million times and kept getting the run around and then finally today I got through. Went to see her at her apartment. Nice place. Everything started off fine. Then we start going at it. I'm in her for maybe 5 minutes and she freaks out. Tries to say the condom is broken. It's not. Starts getting dressed trying to kick me out. I take the condom.

    Off and blow it up like a balloon to show her it's intact and there's no problem. She ain't having it and shows me the door. I text her afterwords to see what the problem was and she flips the fuck out on me. Tells me to fuck off. To kill myself. Mind you she threw me out after 10 minutes without finishing and I'm just trying to have a rational conversation with her. So that was my experience. She is beautiful. Her pictures don't do her justice. But what's the point if you can't finish.
    Did you pay her in full?

  13. #13159

    DCD back up

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    DCD is Down City Divas website.
    Must have been glitch in the matrix.

  14. #13158

    Carmella

    Rule #1 bro. Read (and trust) the reviews (written by your bros).

    Quote Originally Posted by INeedAHobby  [View Original Post]
    OK never posted before but here goes. I just got back from seeing her. Booking her was a nightmare. I tried a million times and kept getting the run around and then finally today I got through. Went to see her at her apartment. Nice place. Everything started off fine. Then we start going at it. I'm in her for maybe 5 minutes and she freaks out. Tries to say the condom is broken. It's not. Starts getting dressed trying to kick me out. I take the condom.

    Off and blow it up like a balloon to show her it's intact and there's no problem. She ain't having it and shows me the door. I text her afterwords to see what the problem was and she flips the fuck out on me. Tells me to fuck off. To kill myself. Mind you she threw me out after 10 minutes without finishing and I'm just trying to have a rational conversation with her. So that was my experience. She is beautiful. Her pictures don't do her justice. But what's the point if you can't finish.

  15. #13157

    Wow

    Saw her before she got the tit job, actually saw her a few times, I never had an issue, she's a gamer that loves her dog. Then after she got the tits and sleeve tattoo you could see the changes coming, it was as if she gained all this confidence and arrogance at the same time, last time we got together it was as if she couldn't be bothered with me. Never went back, and never skipped a beat, kind of sucks because she was really centrally located. Never really considered her as a diamond either. Looks were just so-so.

    Quote Originally Posted by INeedAHobby  [View Original Post]
    OK never posted before but here goes. I just got back from seeing her. Booking her was a nightmare. I tried a million times and kept getting the run around and then finally today I got through. Went to see her at her apartment. Nice place. Everything started off fine. Then we start going at it. I'm in her for maybe 5 minutes and she freaks out. Tries to say the condom is broken. It's not. Starts getting dressed trying to kick me out. I take the condom.

    Off and blow it up like a balloon to show her it's intact and there's no problem. She ain't having it and shows me the door. I text her afterwords to see what the problem was and she flips the fuck out on me. Tells me to fuck off. To kill myself. Mind you she threw me out after 10 minutes without finishing and I'm just trying to have a rational conversation with her. So that was my experience. She is beautiful. Her pictures don't do her justice. But what's the point if you can't finish.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape