Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 793 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 843 893 1293 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13150

    Olita-Stefania

    Stefania is in providence this week and looks amazing. The reviews I find on the Olita site and in this search here have varied. Anyone with first hand experience with this one?

  2. #13149

    Savannah

    She was a high end escort for many years. My own experience was very good. She's a tad more reserved than it would take to be my ATF. But she makes up for it with her looks. Or used to when she took better care of herself. Glad to see she is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her myself a couple of times around a year ago. Is 100% real and the girl in the pictures. She was sweet and talkative, but at the time had limitations on what we could do (no doggie, had to be very gentle) as she suffers from what she states is chronic pain.

    Other than that she was less stress than many of the other providers reviewed here lately. Is a smoker, so be prepared for that. Would repeat TBH.

  3. #13148

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigady123  [View Original Post]
    Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.
    Have seen her myself a couple of times around a year ago. Is 100% real and the girl in the pictures. She was sweet and talkative, but at the time had limitations on what we could do (no doggie, had to be very gentle) as she suffers from what she states is chronic pain.

    Other than that she was less stress than many of the other providers reviewed here lately. Is a smoker, so be prepared for that. Would repeat TBH.

  4. #13147

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. Pics are very accurate. Very cute and petite. Good service, BBBJ and cfs. Worth checking her out.
    I've read cpl people saying don't sent her deposit, sometimes she dissapears. Was actually thinking maybe hitting her up this week. So curious how your encounter goes.

  5. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    What is DCD?
    DCD is Down City Divas website.

  6. #13145

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.
    I've seen her a couple times. Pics are very accurate. Very cute and petite. Good service, BBBJ and cfs. Worth checking her out.

  7. #13144
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty6  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, seems DCD w site is down. The past couple weeks the "gallery" section was empty-as in no girls-but site was still active / same etc. Just no talent. That is until a couple days ago. Gallery showed one chic-Mary. But today, the w site is completely down. Any insight?
    What is DCD?

  8. #13143

    Possible Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.
    We emailed back and forth and supposedly she's going to text me today with availability so we will see.

  9. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigady123  [View Original Post]
    Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.
    She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.

  10. #13141

    Outsmart them

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. These people go out of their way to ripoff others on the daily! You don't think they have a plan B set forth to take your money too? Just because you aren't giving it.

    Up front doesn't mean it's not going to be taken.
    Just don't take any money with you going in. They can't take what you don't have.

  11. #13140

    DCD down for the count?

    Gentlemen, seems DCD w site is down. The past couple weeks the "gallery" section was empty-as in no girls-but site was still active / same etc. Just no talent. That is until a couple days ago. Gallery showed one chic-Mary. But today, the w site is completely down. Any insight?

  12. #13139

    I found this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigady123  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Well, it's been a long time since I've been in the game. The last time I was around was for Moe's website and I had a regular who was Athena if anyone remembers her. Since then I've been a good boy but now that the Mrs. Is not around anymore it's time to have some fun. I've scoured the post and I've scoured the other websites and I really don't see anybody good with the exception of maybe Mandy, if you can get a hold of her, that is really pretty decent. It is interesting that I am seeing some of the ladies who were around back then and LMAO but they still have the same pictures from back then as well! So, to get my feet wet again, if anyone could suggest a solid go to in order to have some fun it would be much appreciated. I would also be willing to TOFT if there was something out there that you guys wanted info on that did not look like a scam. In my old age I'm getting lazy and would prefer someone to come to me but I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance, be safe!
    Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.

  13. #13138

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I remember a couple of you asking about Aliyah. I just saw her in Pawtucket. Staying at a decent hotel. Room was a little messy but she was a great time. I had to ask her to moan for me more so she could seem more into it but great ass on her and she gives a great blowjob. I contacted her on her snapchat.
    What was the damage? Heard she doubled her prices.

  14. #13137
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    I am very curious to see how this one turns out. If you make it back, please fill us in.
    Seriously. These people go out of their way to ripoff others on the daily! You don't think they have a plan B set forth to take your money too? Just because you aren't giving it.

    Up front doesn't mean it's not going to be taken.

  15. #13136

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten her to agree that no donation til the deed is done. She'll prob ghost me, but I'm going to try.
    I am very curious to see how this one turns out. If you make it back, please fill us in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape