Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 1294 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13133

    Trying to Get Back in the Game

    Hi All,

    Well, it's been a long time since I've been in the game. The last time I was around was for Moe's website and I had a regular who was Athena if anyone remembers her. Since then I've been a good boy but now that the Mrs. Is not around anymore it's time to have some fun. I've scoured the post and I've scoured the other websites and I really don't see anybody good with the exception of maybe Mandy, if you can get a hold of her, that is really pretty decent. It is interesting that I am seeing some of the ladies who were around back then and LMAO but they still have the same pictures from back then as well! So, to get my feet wet again, if anyone could suggest a solid go to in order to have some fun it would be much appreciated. I would also be willing to TOFT if there was something out there that you guys wanted info on that did not look like a scam. In my old age I'm getting lazy and would prefer someone to come to me but I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance, be safe!

  2. #13132

    Aaliyah

    I remember a couple of you asking about Aliyah. I just saw her in Pawtucket. Staying at a decent hotel. Room was a little messy but she was a great time. I had to ask her to moan for me more so she could seem more into it but great ass on her and she gives a great blowjob. I contacted her on her snapchat.

  3. #13131
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/324996783950

    Playing phone tag with this one and will try to TOFTT tomorrow if she replies at a time other than 3 am. Anyone have any Intel?
    This is Becca. Her fiancé/ husband comes in and tells you she's underage, threatens to call cops, and makes you leave without getting your money back. (She is not underage).

  4. #13130

    Brianna Wildman

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Brianna Wildman, still active, surely delivered a performance for me in Vegas for 400 that was EXACTLY like in her films and included two BBFSCIPs in the hour. For pics and details see my post 199, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...471&viewfull=1#post4934471.
    That's one hot vintage hole I'd love to try!

  5. #13129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Well no wonder why she wouldn't send a verification pic haha. Are the tits at least huge?
    No. Saggy tits. Let's put it this way. She's not worth $80, more.

  6. #13128
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Great point! Is she / he really worth escalating things to that level and possibly losing your life over that little amount of money!?
    The way it's written I think we can file this in the "things that never happened " category.

    "I TEXTED her a told her I wanted my money back"? Yup.

  7. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    What would happen if they were also packing?
    Great point! Is she / he really worth escalating things to that level and possibly losing your life over that little amount of money!?

  8. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/324996783950

    Playing phone tag with this one and will try to TOFTT tomorrow if she replies at a time other than 3 am. Anyone have any Intel?
    I believe she is the one who has a BF who comes in during the session, he claims she is underage, and threatens to call the cops. STAY AWAY!

  9. #13125

    Try a have fun in Pawtucket

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/324996783950

    Playing phone tag with this one and will try to TOFTT tomorrow if she replies at a time other than 3 am. Anyone have any Intel?

  10. #13124
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya. That mean she ain't desperate for drugs. I saw her couple weeks ago when she need money. The pic is not her or her fat ass roommate. But she's cool though. BBBJ, BBFS and cip is on the menu. But I use cover.
    Well no wonder why she wouldn't send a verification pic haha. Are the tits at least huge?

  11. #13123

    Queen Kay

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/470623350766

    Anybody have experience with this one? Ads on a few sites.

  12. #13122
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938
    I've wondered the same. Looks fake to me so I've never bothered. She looks like a super thick Monica from Friends.

  13. #13121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad here and there, texting is frustrating- a reply after 5 hours or no reply then a text at 6 am. Anyone have any experience with her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/534329947499
    Ya. That mean she ain't desperate for drugs. I saw her couple weeks ago when she need money. The pic is not her or her fat ass roommate. But she's cool though. BBBJ, BBFS and cip is on the menu. But I use cover.

  14. #13120

    Thick Italiana

    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjY3MzU5NTU2YTFlMjY4MzUyYWM5MGRjMjAwYWNlZWFiNzU0Njhm.jpg‎   MzA5NDk2M2NhMmFhYjAzNWYxMTYzZjdjNDFkNTM0OWI1NzI3YWI5.jpg‎   MzA0NTg5M2MwYWZjODE5ZDRlMzg0YjNmNDMxM2VkNzIwNjliNTcy.jpg‎  

  15. #13119

    Olita??

    Long time reader. First post. I mostly read this forum for info but haven't done anything since backpage besides the strip clubs. I am very intrigued by this Olita site. How is the screening process? How much personal info is needed etc. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape