Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8276
-
02-17-21 15:39 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 160Heather aka Wednesday
If you're referring to the tatted up, balloon boobs heather, she's fun.
Originally Posted by SeattleDad
[View Original Post]
Pre covid, extras were available, YMMV of course. Let us know what she's like now if you go.
-
02-17-21 12:35 #2125I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Did you.
Try reading the post just before yours? It would've been the first thing you saw here before opening up to post your question.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 06:32 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 115Heather at Kittens
Anyone have experience with her? Looks to be working tonight at 6.
-
02-17-21 01:49 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 166She looks familiar, but Honeys has been closed for years.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 16:25 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 135Honeys
She said she worked at Honeys, that closed years ago. Similar mileage can be had at other clubs discussed in this forum.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 15:50 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 118Honey's in Everett, WA
If she's still around, she's at least ten years older than she appears here. Honey's closed in 2010.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 13:37 #2120Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent find! Would love to have my pipes cleaned by her.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 09:45 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 451Ye $$
Yes it is!
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 09:13 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 274She looks fun
I stumbled upon this https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5acb2d3cee91e.
Anyone have any experience with this lady? Is she still around? How can I find her?
-
02-16-21 02:10 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 470Kittens
Is this kittens cabaret?
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 23:52 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 1544Kittens
Went there tonight. Way too ghetto. I walked in and was instantly surrounded by 5 women asking for dances, asking how I was and asking if I was waiting for someone. I couldn't find my ticket, you know that ticket that they give you at the door. I walked all of 50 ft to the bar and she couldn't serve me if I didn't have the ticket. So, now I'm surrounding by five women, digging through my wallet full of money looking for a fucking ticket. They all were counting the money I brought with me (about $500). I finally left and went to my car to get away from them all while I looked for my worthless ass ticket. I finally found it and went back in.
One woman immediately grabbed me and took me to the lap dance area (the former VIP rooms) she took off her clothes and asked me what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. I asked her what she was offering and she said (quotes intended), "give me everything you have in you wallet and I'll tell what I'll do for it. " I grabbed my drink and left.
Got a couple of dances, one was from a former Pandora dancer. It was lame and she was a huge upsell. I got rid of her and went with Layla, a real hottie. She immediately wanted my number and said we can get a hotel room. Not tonight, but I may go for it if the price is right.
About 4 guys, 10 women.
-
02-15-21 21:02 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 451Liane??
She texted a buddy of mine, she would be there. Damn, I heard she thick and does give good dome. CONFIRMED!
Originally Posted by Stuntbbc
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 18:46 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 181Mileage
Just me or is this place really low mileage? Been several times but def not a regular. Never have gotten extras or anything close.
Originally Posted by Species6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 16:26 #2113Banned Member

Posts: 99Asian. Big ass. 150.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 14:49 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 115Heather at Kittens
Anybody have a first hand report?
She says she stays busy, but I haven't checked it out first hand.










Reply With Quote






