Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 930 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 13945
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7240

    Gilf

    OK I ask this question every couple of years. Anyone know of a GILF, 60's or 70's-ish for a good BBBJCIM?

  2. #7239

    Chelsey

    I have seen Chelsey several times. She does a great BBBJ and covered FS. She doesn't kiss or do anal. She is $250-$300 an hour depending on time / day. She is a health nut in a good way, that's why she is so skinny. She also does 420 regularly.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.

    https://www.chelseyvegas.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861

  3. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer, nice girl, skinny, yes, but told me she's a health food nut. Nice time, great BBJ, covered FS. Her place was spotless. Easy setup, enjoy!
    What was the damage?

  4. #7237

    Chelsey

    I saw her last summer, nice girl, skinny, yes, but told me she's a health food nut. Nice time, great BBJ, covered FS. Her place was spotless. Easy setup, enjoy!

  5. #7236

    Jenn at Mandalay bay

    About a year ago I meet a girl, very up scale at Mandalay bay. Her name is Jenn. Anybody have info on her?

  6. #7235
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I actually been hitting her up but she hasn't replied back at all. Reviews are so old though LOL.

  7. #7234

    Tough find.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    If its amazing as fuck 300.
    See what you can do here.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4194258-201220

  8. #7233

    Chelsey

    She has reviews on TER. Check them out for the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.

    https://www.chelseyvegas.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861

  9. #7232

    Chelsey

    Wondering if anyone's seen her, seem to remember her a while back but never got to see her. Sent an email but she will only give info if you text her. So not sure what she offers or $. She is way skinny but not sure if natural or meds. She does have reviews on ter but?? Thanks.

    https://www.chelseyvegas.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...escorts/989861

  10. #7231

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen Kelly a redhead who was gone for a while but saw her post an ad with a new # tried calling but no luck.

  11. #7230
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    But, the age old question is. What's your budget?
    If its amazing as fuck 300.

  12. #7229

    Sure I know a few

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a provider that does dominatrix bdsm. Don't want ugly old lady. She can be decent looking. Don't want a rush job either. Lmk thank you.
    But, the age old question is. What's your budget?

  13. #7228

    Dominatrix Bdsm

    Anyone know a provider that does dominatrix bdsm. Don't want ugly old lady. She can be decent looking. Don't want a rush job either. Lmk thank you.

  14. #7227
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I've seen her twice in Denver, no ghosting, good personality / attitude, at least average / adequate skills, committed to getting the job done, slightly less attractive than photos (most are! Do I understand she's in Vegas, now?

    Thanks for updating the intel on her, as I'd've been wrong.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.
    I'd seen her prob a half dozen times before she moved to Denver. Car dates and hotel incall.

    Was always reliable and a great experience.

    Sounds like she maybe isn't as reliable as in the past, as often happens with providers.

  15. #7226

    Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    I feel your pain, bro.

    She did the same thing to me last month.

    Wasted two hours getting ready driving to her casino hotel, parking, then texting and waiting a half hour before going home.

    Never again.

    Shame as she gave a nice hummer to completion.

    But once a provider ghosts me I'm done.
    Interesting. I've seen her twice in Denver, no ghosting, good personality / attitude, at least average / adequate skills, committed to getting the job done, slightly less attractive than photos (most are! Do I understand she's in Vegas, now?

    Thanks for updating the intel on her, as I'd've been wrong.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape