Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3819
-
02-17-21 12:07 #1149Regular Member

Posts: 3Not retired, in Hartford. Still bat shit crazy.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/350104469384
-
02-17-21 11:42 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 930Stella aka: Bella, Mel, Melsea and others
Thought you might be referring to this Stella who is renowned for nutty ranting posts, (and great tits.).
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/598725088398
Otherwise NM Stella has been missing in action unless you have an update?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-513-4484
https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/FuMsgD.jpg
-
02-17-21 05:15 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 435Check Hartford same crazy attitude new location.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 04:53 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 285Stella new milford
Any new news on this retired hottie.
-
02-16-21 19:23 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 435Heard she's in jail from another provider that used to do doubles.
Originally Posted by JaxMale904
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 17:53 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 693Miss Molly
I tried texting her a few weeks ago, but haven't heard back from her. Another girl told me that Molly was trying to clean up her act and was working full time at her day job.
Originally Posted by JaxMale904
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 08:35 #1143Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info??
Haven't seen Miss Molly post lately, any info on her??
-
02-16-21 07:38 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 2147Holly update 2
I received a text from Holly over the weekend apologizing for not responding to my questions. She said she is trying to clean up her act and the best way to do is staying away. I questioned her about ripping her date off. She told me she has never ripped off anyone. She said the person I questioned her about got very rough with her.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
I'm just leaving this out there.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-15-21 06:32 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 1106 days ago posted in Florida. Simple google search found that one.
Originally Posted by Oosul
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 01:33 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 228Lisa
-
02-14-21 23:25 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 435Her mouth opens like a reptile no problem the size it's devoured.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 23:49 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 285How is her bbj experience.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 11:59 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 5229I tried contacting her many days ago but no reply.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 11:53 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 930Destiny of Devine. Two thumbs up
Worth the 30 min drive into NY.She's gone until the end of the month.
https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/booknow/destiny
-
02-12-21 22:53 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 207Serenity
She quoted me 200 for the half. I declined and she said best she can do is 180. I didn't like her trying to get the extra 40. I don't mind paying these kind of rates but not for an unknown. Also don't like walking away feeling like I overpaid, which is why I declined her second offer as well.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




