Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3819
-
02-09-21 11:22 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 224I have seen many ex-vacations, warrants laddened and on parole types. I agree. The system is such that it does not break them from the pre-vacation habit. I knew one who still was in contact with the guy still in jail that she owned her times to. This is nut. The system expect them to find work apparently but at $8/ hours, which is all they can find at some dinner join, how does this work compared to $200 H? And we keep paying taxes for revolving doors. Some could get out of this with the right environment and attitude adjustment from street wise to business wise. I am not talking about the hardcore criminal and frauster here but just the addicts and the working ones surviving and willing to listen. Many of these could make a better life.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 11:10 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 224My experience is it is of absolutely no use to try be helpful in any way to these girls into building a great relation. Even if they beg, plea, ask nicely. What ever you do is forgotten in the following hour. After a while it is expected. I don't know what it is. It works better for me now just but being fair and respectful but not going the extra mile. They simply do not care and will not give you goodwill credit for anything. It took me 1 year to learn this.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 11:06 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 551Holly and other Ex Cons
First, thanks for your reviews in general and attempts at updated information about Holly.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
In your initial review you mentioned she had just served some time and was trying to get her act together. In my mind, that was a red flag. If you were fresh out of the can and holed up at a notorious spot for prostitution, you are obviously not on a different path than the one that sent you to the can to begin with. I tend to avoid ones that have been identified as ex cons because based on the reviews posted for those types here, if they are back in the game they are usually hanging with same unsavory types that got them in trouble to begin with. The CT correction system, like most states, obviously does little to help these people out on release from time served. This forum is full of those stories and the revolving door criminal lifestyle that goes with it. For me that means stay far away.
-
02-09-21 09:56 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 247Seriously?
Or maybe you could just read the forum like everyone else. All the information you seek is right here.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 07:39 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 886Arianna J
Could someone PM me some details about Arianna j like rates and what's available. I'd like to possibly set something up but really don't feel like going back and forth a lot over text. I'd like to walk in with some details known to see if I'm really going to do it. Thanks.
-
02-09-21 05:48 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 625Holly
You just never know. That's why it so damn hard to find a regular or two. If some of these providers were smart they could work a few hours a week and make a good living, but they get involved in the dark arts and go downhill. It's a tough hobby for sure and we need to support each other. Stay safe my friend!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 17:40 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 2147Holly update
After reading Purple231 bad experience with Holly I tried contacting her hope to hear her story. I wasn't able to reach her on the number we made the appointment to meet or other numbers she isn't familiar with. Story from Purple231 must be true if she disappeared like that.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Goes to prove you could never trust any of these girls. Sucks, I left her a descent tip thinking I see her again.
Stay safe and keep looking for keepers.
PA.
-
02-07-21 12:08 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 435Snow Bunny Amber
Just had a very quick visit with her at the La Quinta Inn due to the snow she's very nice boobs for days got a few stretch marks obviously from having kids definitely will be visiting again & offers outcalls as well https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...y/064028134544.
-
02-06-21 20:17 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 435Ghosted
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...98397599008any information on this one set up a time at her residence waited 20 minutes passed the agreed time call obviously text now number no answer text like 4 more times nothing even went to the door and rang her bell oh well keep moving forward stay safe Gentlemen.
-
02-04-21 23:28 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 435I tried texting her 2 x today and no response.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 22:15 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 930Candice
What a great visit with a great provider, mature beyond her years, great face and body but the personality makes her a rare bird. Beautiful, sensuous, intelligent, and genuinely enjoys what she does without a hint of fakey BS. She has been reviewed aplenty but I felt a reminder would not hurt. She is in Danbury through tomorrow then leaving town. Staying at a nice Hotel, NOT exit 7 or 8.
If you haven't signed up for a TNA handle its a good idea as it lets you take advantage of discounted pricing!
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/658598012208
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-got-NURU-TOO!s=e529 cd1 ddd8 b0764658 e233250201 e9 a.
https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/booknow/candice
-
02-04-21 18:39 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 435Utr
Is there any under the Rader girls anyone knows of. Even in a pinch all the good ones are at quality inn now. Tired of the same old ones but not looking to travel for a qv If you have any info please let me know. It's a jungle out there be safe gentlemen.
-
02-04-21 16:43 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 2147Holly?
Sorry to hear your visit didn't go well. I saw Holly last week and didn't have any issues. She was a sweetheart, did excuse herself to use the bathroom but I still had the donation.
Originally Posted by Purple231
[View Original Post]
I did reach out to her awaiting to hear what was that all about. Hopefully I'll send an update. What I have learned over the years there are always two sides of every story.
Stay safe and thanks for your review.
PA.
-
02-04-21 12:44 #1091Regular Member

Posts: 2Yes, that Holly.
Originally Posted by FrankLindoer
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 10:23 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks man I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Purple231
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




