Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3819
-
02-12-21 22:50 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 207Destiny of Devine. Two thumbs up
She's been on my radar since end of last year. Was always unable to connect. She answers promptly but make sure you know exactly when you want to see her and don't be late!
Great easy going personality and easy on the eyes. Very nice BBJ that I could have finished right there. Covered up and she rode me, flipped her over and then doggie to finish. She seemed to enjoy herself without the over the top screaming that I hate. 150 for the half. Will definitely repeat most likely for the 100 BBJ.
I've seen Devine advertising for years and this was my first encounter. Glad I took the plunge. She's gone until the end of the month.
-
02-12-21 21:16 #1133Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone ever see her?
Any one have any info or see her for car date?
https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.c...s/359706041250
-
02-12-21 18:39 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 930Destiny of Devine
Double Plus Good. She is a vvg provider.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:32 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 494https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f.../833536712473. Sophie, it's hard to get a hold of her though.
Originally Posted by CTGucci
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-fun/833536712473 Try this link.
-
02-12-21 08:34 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 886Might be why guys say they get ghosted by her. Maybe if another guy from a more expensive site butts in she'll just take him and forget you.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 02:01 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 125Titties
Any new or recent girls with massive titties around lately?
-
02-11-21 23:44 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 347If she's not getting enough volume from tryst and / or repeats, she'll post to stg. That's probably the best predictor of her current rate.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 23:08 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 435Saw destiny tonight at the Howard Johnson what a shit hole motel. Service was just ok a little high just for a bbj not sure I'll ever pull the trigger on Arianna I think Serinaty is the best for the buck.
Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 21:14 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 2147Rates
That's been going on for years with different sites and rates. Some of them are SW's charging. 4 and post on stg for 2.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
We to keep one step ahead of them.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-11-21 16:54 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 1234I've noticed that many women who post to STG, Tryst, and Eros often post different rates on all three.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
If you see someone you like, check the other sources before to state which ad you saw.
-
02-11-21 16:48 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 121Arianna
Interesting, she seems to have different rates. She quoted me $300/ hr sometime back (may be a month ago) but I never got a chance to meet with her.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 16:04 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 47Woot woot
Arianna and destiny in town same day what a treat dunno who to pick maybe both maybe see if I can set up something with both I know Arianna would be down decisions decisions.
-
02-11-21 15:56 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 90Do you mind me asking if it's a bad or good heads up?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 12:04 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 2147Arianna
I text Arianna, she will be in Danbury Friday February 12th 10 am to 5 pm. 4. Hr.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 10:08 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 551Arianna
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...g/918203528105
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
She's posting again. I reached out to her a few weeks ago and said I saw her ad on STG because she's asks you to say what site. She actually quoted a 1/2 hr that was reasonable but I don't remember exactly what it was. Whatever it was it was low enough for my cheap ass to consider! I never went any further with it though.













Reply With Quote





