Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 17254
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12814

    Cee cee

    Anyone know blonde Cee Cee? What's she like and does she do bare?

  2. #12813

    Parsons

    A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.

    A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.

    Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out.

    Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

    Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.

  3. #12812

    Disappointing evening

    After one lap on Hudson I went to Sully. Did one lap and then went to Pilot and blew up the men's bathroom. Then another couple laps. Settled on Angel at Sully and Brehl. Her hair is purple now. She wasn't very good. Cost was 20.

    I thought of a good parody. Mama's and the Papa's made a song called "California dreaming" about wanting to be in California while living in an unpleasant cold place. I could make a parody called "California steaming" about having to poop in a snowdrift in a bad part of town. Mama Cass was a big lady, I bet she plugged up a few backstage toilets. "All the turds are brown, and the skies are gray".

  4. #12811

    Sun morn Freeze-out

    Cruised early for kicks and got none. Thru Sulli Loop 7:30-8:30 & none out. . . Then saw the temp outside was 14. So that explains it.

    Cruised to Hudson and a BSW out, then up to Cleveland, & back to Sulli Loop at 9 - more BSWs and WSWs, all bundled up.

    Few E of Central got scooped, and few E. Of Hague still hanging out when I left. Was looking for prime rib, but only had ground beef.

    Wrong time of day, I know. There'll be others.

  5. #12810

    Saturday night

    I decided to get in my car and leave my beautiful affluent neighborhood and go to a bad part of town to look for some rawdog action.

    The west side was a bust. More cops than SWs. Amanda at Sully and Oakley failed the window test. Rae Rae at Sully and Brinker failed the window test. Some WSW with a beautiful perfect ass, and a substandard face failed the window test at Clarendon and Sully.

    What the hell is going on at E Hudson tonight? A crash at Bremen, also Shell was taped off, and Marathon was taped off! I continued around and found Brittany C, WSW, 29 again at Azelda. I had not seen her in forever! She went to Florida for a bit and came back. I would have stayed there! We went to a secret place. I gave her a fresh new crack pipe. She lit it up. "Make it sizzle!" I said excitedly as she inhaled a gigantic hit. "Then blow the smoke on my dick!" I whipped it out and she exhaled a huge cloud of sweet crack smoke on my genitals. It was so sexy. She sucked it good. Her body does not have any wear or baby damage. Then I stuck my dick in her shaved pussy. She complained that my dick was too fat. I slowed down and we got a good rhythm going. "Tell me how much you want my sperm inside you!" I said. She told me to cum on her belly or something. But I kinda disregarded that. Cost was 30. She asked to be dropped off at another drug house.

    She also mentioned that Cindarella on Hudson is in the hospital after being shot in the face while trying to rob a drug dealer. I have blown my load in Cindarella once for 20. She is just way too paranoid and volatile. Can't say I'm surprised. She said Josie has been back, sort of.

  6. #12809

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you. She wasn't so open to certain things the 2 times I picked her up.
    Most enthusiastic oral I've had in years. Made my ears pop and my eyes cross.

  7. #12808
    Quote Originally Posted by RackPat  [View Original Post]
    Suzy might have seen better days, but there is no better oral to be had on the street. Plus she was clear that she does everything.
    Lucky you. She wasn't so open to certain things the 2 times I picked her up.

  8. #12807

    Suzy H

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    11 PM struck. I was going to go to bed, but a nagging voice told me to go out and have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met.

    I drove down Hudson first. I was jamming to "Cake and Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson. The song should be retitled "Creampie and Sodomy". Manson has been all over the news, and he is in big trouble over rape and abuse allegations. He doesn't know how to treat a woman. On the other hand, I am the exact opposite. I am a nice gentleman and I treat ladies well. Manson is the type of idiot who would probably use a condom during sex. Another great Manson song is "This is the New Shit" which is good to listen to while you're on the toilet.

    I saw Suzy H by Whitethorne and Sully. H as in the author of "The Outsiders". She looked terrible as usual. Pass. Saw Victoria at Sully and Cypress. She had a raspy voice like a woman who had been smoking for 60 years. And she wasn't too good looking. Pass. At UDF and Sully and Hague, I pulled up to the pump. An attractive WSW walked up. I rolled down the window and asked her name. "I'm Christina. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!" While she said this, I noticed her teeth. Her teeth looked like Hunter Biden's teeth before he got them fixed. Hunter Biden's dentist should visit the ladies on Sullivant Avenue, that guy works miracles. I pretended like I thought she was someone else. I did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that her teeth were super nasty. I saw another ugly old lady that no one ever picks up by the Patio Bar. I saw Hali S at Brehl, running after cars like a dog as always. She is going to need to improve her hygiene, attitude and service if she wants any repeat business.

    Parsons and Hudson were empty. What a waste of a Viagra.

    Locis54, you overpaid big time.
    Suzy might have seen better days, but there is no better oral to be had on the street. Plus she was clear that she does everything.

  9. #12806

    Thursday night was a bust!

    11 PM struck. I was going to go to bed, but a nagging voice told me to go out and have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met.

    I drove down Hudson first. I was jamming to "Cake and Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson. The song should be retitled "Creampie and Sodomy". Manson has been all over the news, and he is in big trouble over rape and abuse allegations. He doesn't know how to treat a woman. On the other hand, I am the exact opposite. I am a nice gentleman and I treat ladies well. Manson is the type of idiot who would probably use a condom during sex. Another great Manson song is "This is the New Shit" which is good to listen to while you're on the toilet.

    I saw Suzy H by Whitethorne and Sully. H as in the author of "The Outsiders". She looked terrible as usual. Pass. Saw Victoria at Sully and Cypress. She had a raspy voice like a woman who had been smoking for 60 years. And she wasn't too good looking. Pass. At UDF and Sully and Hague, I pulled up to the pump. An attractive WSW walked up. I rolled down the window and asked her name. "I'm Christina. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!" While she said this, I noticed her teeth. Her teeth looked like Hunter Biden's teeth before he got them fixed. Hunter Biden's dentist should visit the ladies on Sullivant Avenue, that guy works miracles. I pretended like I thought she was someone else. I did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that her teeth were super nasty. I saw another ugly old lady that no one ever picks up by the Patio Bar. I saw Hali S at Brehl, running after cars like a dog as always. She is going to need to improve her hygiene, attitude and service if she wants any repeat business.

    Parsons and Hudson were empty. What a waste of a Viagra.

    Locis54, you overpaid big time.

  10. #12805

    Too much teeth

    Took a drive up and down the stroll early this morning. There was a small selection out. Especially considering the time and temperature. Missed on a tall, slim, but not too skinny one at Dana and Sully. I was too slow on the draw and she was scooped by one of why'all. A few minutes later I saw long blonde hair. I couldn't really see her face. So I loop around and pull down Eureka. She comes to the door and hops in. I know. I know. Talk to her through the window first. Honestly I'm just in for the BJ. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty. They are all capable of giving a great BJ. So back to the story. I immediately notice she has a horrible complexion. Said her name was Crissy. We drove to my spot and I pull them down. She asked if I just wanted a BJ and I said yea. It starts out ok. But the longer it went the worse it got. Talk about teeth! And I'm not usually one to say anything so I let her go. I took forever to blow my load and she was getting tired. Told her if she got me to cum I would take care of her. So after a good 30 minutes I blew my load in her mouth. Gave her. 2 + . 1 for tip. Definitely too much but that load needed to come out. Dropped her off of Burgess.

  11. #12804

    Nessa

    Guess its been a couple weeks ago I saw her out in her usual area. Wasnt interested in scooping her, just doesn't do it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHardwood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Tranessa (Nessa) on Hudson recently?

  12. #12803

    Nessa

    Anyone see Tranessa (Nessa) on Hudson recently?

  13. #12802

    A creampie in tonight's forecast

    When it comes to predicting the weather, I'm not as good as Mike Davis. But I predict that one of you guys can send me a number of a lady under 25 who will graciously accept my load. So send full name, social media info and phone number to my inbox.

    I'm glad you guys are getting useful information as well as entertainment from my reports. Marissa is not the first to mention USASG or my reports specifically. I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing sometimes. Apparently most of the ladies enjoy my reports, while some are not flattered at all.

  14. #12801

    Marissa

    Where's the phone number brother? Share the wealth. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    So, for those who have been following, I have been out of town on "business". I have abstaining from sex and jacking off for 3 and a half weeks. Before I went out to Sullivant, I took a shower and used half a bottle of Axe body wash on my genitals. I wanted to be nice and clean for my date tonight. I got some loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and no condom. I popped a viagra. I anticipated a huge 3 and a half week load so I brought a beach towel in addition to the standard roll of toilet paper.

    I drove up and down Sully around midnight. Where do all the women go during inclement weather? Do they just sit around and get dopesick? As soon as I drove to the hilltop, my bowels began rumbling. Could I make it to Pilot? Nope. I drove to an alley in the Westgate area. I pulled down my shorts and expelled two large shits with one push. Steam rose as the turds sank into a snowdrift. The cold air and more snow hit my bare ass. I grabbed the toilet paper and wiped, getting back in my car. I drove up and down Sully for what seemed like forever. I texted Fifi, no reply. I was going to check some of my other contacts but my phone died. I drove another couple laps. There could not have been more than 5 women out, all of whom were ugly. Then I saw Marissa M, 25 WSW by Alex Market. I figured what the hell. I could tell from a distance that her straight brown hair had grown and was looking good, and her complexion looked better too..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder79  [View Original Post]
    Interesting sliding scale. I will keep this in mind good sir.

    I pay a little more for those I'm going to connect with on future occasions. I look at it as my part of community service that I have failed to do. Have I helped in the soup kitchen. Hell no. But I have helped a street artist in their pursuit of oral greatness. Developing talent one throat at a time. To be continued.

  15. #12800

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz33  [View Original Post]
    Slim, Small. Acne face, Nice little Titties BBJCIM standard 20 spot. Got the job done.
    I know hew well. Heavy user, but a nice girl. Never rushes. Very open menu. I have even taken her out of the area for an afternoon of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape