Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 17258
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12803

    Nessa

    Anyone see Tranessa (Nessa) on Hudson recently?

  2. #12802

    A creampie in tonight's forecast

    When it comes to predicting the weather, I'm not as good as Mike Davis. But I predict that one of you guys can send me a number of a lady under 25 who will graciously accept my load. So send full name, social media info and phone number to my inbox.

    I'm glad you guys are getting useful information as well as entertainment from my reports. Marissa is not the first to mention USASG or my reports specifically. I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing sometimes. Apparently most of the ladies enjoy my reports, while some are not flattered at all.

  3. #12801

    Marissa

    Where's the phone number brother? Share the wealth. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    So, for those who have been following, I have been out of town on "business". I have abstaining from sex and jacking off for 3 and a half weeks. Before I went out to Sullivant, I took a shower and used half a bottle of Axe body wash on my genitals. I wanted to be nice and clean for my date tonight. I got some loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and no condom. I popped a viagra. I anticipated a huge 3 and a half week load so I brought a beach towel in addition to the standard roll of toilet paper.

    I drove up and down Sully around midnight. Where do all the women go during inclement weather? Do they just sit around and get dopesick? As soon as I drove to the hilltop, my bowels began rumbling. Could I make it to Pilot? Nope. I drove to an alley in the Westgate area. I pulled down my shorts and expelled two large shits with one push. Steam rose as the turds sank into a snowdrift. The cold air and more snow hit my bare ass. I grabbed the toilet paper and wiped, getting back in my car. I drove up and down Sully for what seemed like forever. I texted Fifi, no reply. I was going to check some of my other contacts but my phone died. I drove another couple laps. There could not have been more than 5 women out, all of whom were ugly. Then I saw Marissa M, 25 WSW by Alex Market. I figured what the hell. I could tell from a distance that her straight brown hair had grown and was looking good, and her complexion looked better too..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder79  [View Original Post]
    Interesting sliding scale. I will keep this in mind good sir.

    I pay a little more for those I'm going to connect with on future occasions. I look at it as my part of community service that I have failed to do. Have I helped in the soup kitchen. Hell no. But I have helped a street artist in their pursuit of oral greatness. Developing talent one throat at a time. To be continued.

  4. #12800

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz33  [View Original Post]
    Slim, Small. Acne face, Nice little Titties BBJCIM standard 20 spot. Got the job done.
    I know hew well. Heavy user, but a nice girl. Never rushes. Very open menu. I have even taken her out of the area for an afternoon of fun.

  5. #12799

    Nada

    Did a pass last evening down sully and hudson, not much out. Looped around on a little thing on sully near hudson, gone by the time I got back around. She was all bundled up, all I could tell is she was white, 5'5 or so, skinny (based on her legs). Nothing else caught my eye so off to hudson. One BSW, but not wanting to risk she / it being a tranny. Rolled cleveland north to almost Oakland see a tall skinny WSW with a very nice ass. Long black hair past shoulders. I make the pass to look her over, swing around the next street and alley. I don't generally like the allies, my tires are way expensive and it draws too much attention but I needed drained and I wasnt loosing another chance. As planned, I meet her as she walks by. I take Humpty's advice (again) and keep the door locked but roll the window down to chat with her. THANK YOU HUMPTY! Looked in her 40's, probably early 30's with a lot of street wear. But her teetn, damn. They were a mess. So pass on that one. Humpty advise saved me from "Lou Lou" the other day as well. Rolled the window down, she comes over and blows smoke into my car as she tries talking. Got to be 50 yo and the voice of a long long time smoker. Pass.

    Last week did connect with Hudson Charlee. No need to review, a good pick as usual. Was looking for her tonight in fact. She said she was getting herself a phone so she wouldn't need her BF / handeler phone. If any of you guys have her number, it would be appreciated.

  6. #12798

    Tuesday night sucked

    Hudson: Was Corinna J aka "Bubbles" by marathon. Pass. Saw a really hot young WSW. Think her name is Lee? She was at Pontiac and Hudson. She was on her way to the drug house. I feel like an idiot for not asking for her number.

    I texted Felicia aka Fifi. She asked for my name, I said Peter. She asked what I looked like. Rather than tell her the truth, that I'm gods gift to women, I lied and said I was 500 pounds and super ugly. She said bye. No woman that stupid deserves my sperm. She needs to lighten up.

    On Sully, I saw Shelby B. Running up and down the Westgate area of Sully. Pass. Some guy in a. Nissan picked up tall Kimmy the amateur adult film star by the Patio Bar. A few other women were out but no one worth mentioning. I peed in an alley and almost slipped on ice and fell in it.

    Parsons had nothing.

    I autographed the bathroom wall at Pilot.

  7. #12797

    A true love story

    Humpty writes the sweetest love stories.

  8. #12796

    Snowy Satuday

    So, for those who have been following, I have been out of town on "business". I have abstaining from sex and jacking off for 3 and a half weeks. Before I went out to Sullivant, I took a shower and used half a bottle of Axe body wash on my genitals. I wanted to be nice and clean for my date tonight. I got some loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and no condom. I popped a viagra. I anticipated a huge 3 and a half week load so I brought a beach towel in addition to the standard roll of toilet paper.

    I drove up and down Sully around midnight. Where do all the women go during inclement weather? Do they just sit around and get dopesick? As soon as I drove to the hilltop, my bowels began rumbling. Could I make it to Pilot? Nope. I drove to an alley in the Westgate area. I pulled down my shorts and expelled two large shits with one push. Steam rose as the turds sank into a snowdrift. The cold air and more snow hit my bare ass. I grabbed the toilet paper and wiped, getting back in my car. I drove up and down Sully for what seemed like forever. I texted Fifi, no reply. I was going to check some of my other contacts but my phone died. I drove another couple laps. There could not have been more than 5 women out, all of whom were ugly. Then I saw Marissa M, 25 WSW by Alex Market. I figured what the hell. I could tell from a distance that her straight brown hair had grown and was looking good, and her complexion looked better too.

    She jumped in. She recognized me and seemed to feel at ease. Without me prompting her, she brought up usasexguide, which made me giggle a bit. I asked which poster's reports she liked best. She said "the guy who posts all the time, I forget his name. " I admit, a lot of my time at "work" is spent posting on this forum, usually while sitting on the toilet bowl. We went to a secret place. Actually, with a night like this, everywhere was secret because it was covered with snow. She eagerly showed me her beautiful shaved coochie, and nice ass. She kind of reminds of Joan Jett. If Joan Jett smoked crack, snorted fetty, and had slightly bigger tits. She began to perform a Moorhead, which was much better than I remembered. Then she grabbed my dick which was super hard and stuck in her tight coochie, and rode me like a good cowgirl. I wouldve liked to have had more time with her at a hotel room or something, you can't really expect women to get wet at the drop of a hat. Maybe I should've brought lube. Because I hadn't nutted in a month, I blasted off pretty quickly like the Space Shuttle Challenger. I ejaculated in her with the force of Hoover Dam breaking. I asked her if she liked my cum in her, and she said yes! I asked if she liked me sperm swimming around inside her, and said yes! It is so sexy when a lady appreciates being creampied. I shot so much cum inside her, and the texture of the cum was so thick, it looked as if she had douched with tapioca pudding. A big glob fell out of her and got on my shorts. Marissa asked for toilet paper. She was so happy when I presented the jizz towel. We both cleaned up and I dropped her off the shitty apartments near Joseppi's. Call me crazy, but these apartments look like the kind of place you could buy drugs at. Have any of you guys scored drugs there? Oh yeah, Marissa gave me her number and said you guys could have it too. Cost was 30, with some drug paraphernalia as a tip.

  9. #12795
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I shot my load inside Red's pussy one time. Think I paid her 25? Her prison quality face tattoos are awful. She was okay but not worth a second creampie so I pass her when I see her, which is usually by the Sunoco at Sully and Highland. You overpaid a bit. BBBJS should never cost more than 25 including tip. 20 is average street price. Pretty please, get these ladies' full names please. Just ask and they'll tell you. Its very rare they'll give you a fake name.

    I have been a little more generous with the ladies recently. Prices vary by age.

    18-25 years old: 20-25 for BBBJ, 25 to 40 for BBFSCIP.

    25-30 years old: 20 for BBBJ, 25 to 35 for BBFSCIP.

    30+ years old: 20 or less for BBBJ, 30 or less for BBFSCIP.

    40+ years old: She pays me 10.
    Interesting sliding scale. I will keep this in mind good sir.

    I pay a little more for those I'm going to connect with on future occasions. I look at it as my part of community service that I have failed to do. Have I helped in the soup kitchen. Hell no. But I have helped a street artist in their pursuit of oral greatness. Developing talent one throat at a time. To be continued.

  10. #12794
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder79  [View Original Post]
    Went for a ryde over the last three days and found some pretty good talent. How do I define talent? Well talent does not complain, good price for their work, and easy to get along with.

    Let's start with Red. Met Red in a dream off Sullivant. Pretty close to the drive thru circled the block and she came to me on the street. Pretty quiet young red head spinner with tattoos on hand and above left eye that said Kristol. Sucker for a red head so was definitely ready to do the deed. Found a familiar spot agreed on. 3 and red went to work with no complaints. Deep throat and skills were on point BBBJCIM with spit. She did not care if my hands drifted and I had a good time, yes sir! Afterwards she asked for a tip and I obliged since she was such a good girl. Got the number and let her know in true terminator fashion, I will be back.

    Can't remember the parsons prospects name but she was dark haired nothing to write home about and looked like she was missing a few side teeth. Found her on Reeb 2 days in a row. Yep she made me come back. Deep throat was on point and like true talent no complaints. Pretty sure she swallowed that load on both occasions. Love talent that enjoys her trade. She did not have a cell and the damage was only. 25 including tip. Found her just before the corner store on Reeb heading to an alley which I think has a new candy store.

    Have to say it was a good few days, let me know if you need any other details I would give both of these pieces of talent another go at any point and added Red to the team roster for later since she had a cell.

    Ryder.
    I shot my load inside Red's pussy one time. Think I paid her 25? Her prison quality face tattoos are awful. She was okay but not worth a second creampie so I pass her when I see her, which is usually by the Sunoco at Sully and Highland. You overpaid a bit. BBBJS should never cost more than 25 including tip. 20 is average street price. Pretty please, get these ladies' full names please. Just ask and they'll tell you. Its very rare they'll give you a fake name.

    I have been a little more generous with the ladies recently. Prices vary by age.

    18-25 years old: 20-25 for BBBJ, 25 to 40 for BBFSCIP.

    25-30 years old: 20 for BBBJ, 25 to 35 for BBFSCIP.

    30+ years old: 20 or less for BBBJ, 30 or less for BBFSCIP.

    40+ years old: She pays me 10.

  11. #12793

    Red and a Parson prospect

    Went for a ryde over the last three days and found some pretty good talent. How do I define talent? Well talent does not complain, good price for their work, and easy to get along with.

    Let's start with Red. Met Red in a dream off Sullivant. Pretty close to the drive thru circled the block and she came to me on the street. Pretty quiet young red head spinner with tattoos on hand and above left eye that said Kristol. Sucker for a red head so was definitely ready to do the deed. Found a familiar spot agreed on. 3 and red went to work with no complaints. Deep throat and skills were on point BBBJCIM with spit. She did not care if my hands drifted and I had a good time, yes sir! Afterwards she asked for a tip and I obliged since she was such a good girl. Got the number and let her know in true terminator fashion, I will be back.

    Can't remember the parsons prospects name but she was dark haired nothing to write home about and looked like she was missing a few side teeth. Found her on Reeb 2 days in a row. Yep she made me come back. Deep throat was on point and like true talent no complaints. Pretty sure she swallowed that load on both occasions. Love talent that enjoys her trade. She did not have a cell and the damage was only. 25 including tip. Found her just before the corner store on Reeb heading to an alley which I think has a new candy store.

    Have to say it was a good few days, let me know if you need any other details I would give both of these pieces of talent another go at any point and added Red to the team roster for later since she had a cell.

    Ryder.

  12. #12792
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I am in Wisconsin doing some "work" right now. I haven't had sex or jacked off in almost a month. I have a huge load saved up and I need to give it to the right lady. I will be cruising the streets on Saturday night. Why isn't my inbox full of ladies' full names, social media profiles and numbers? Sullivant will run white with cum on Saturday night. It's going to be a big mess. So quit messing around, guys. Blow up my inbox with info of ladies under 25 ready to take Niagara Falls sized load of sperm. If I take more than 2 laps on Sullivant to find my love connection, I am going to be pissed off. Oh yeah, my dick has healed. Thanks to all you guys who prayed for my penis. Jesus Christ reached down my pants and touched my dick and now it's as good as new!
    Is this the script for Humpty's version of The Green Mile? Who do we get to play Humpty?. Samuel L Jackson?

    Glad to hear your unit is functional! I'd share with you but I only come to this section of the forum to hear your stories and know where to watch my step. .

  13. #12791

    Lee

    Rolled hudson this morning and spotted Lee. I'd guess 28 or 29 yo, 5'5 95 or 100 lbs, shoulder length brown hair, cute eyes, very very small a's, jacked up teeth. Found a spot, top off for a BBBJTC. Not top shelf, maybe a 5 out of 10. I'd pick her again in a pinch. 20 with no tip, no complaints with it.
    And Humpty, she didnt have numbers or i would he sent you.

  14. #12790

    Just me, or Are the Pickins legitimately

    Hey, and what's up Mongers! Have not run the Sully loop for quite a while, and have been thinking of coming out of retirement.

    Over the last couple weeks, and maybe 20 or so laps, I am surprised over the lack of selection.

    Even extended to the Broad street straight away, and was really glad I saved my purple pill. LOL.

    I did have to go east down Mound from Binns for some business, and could swear there may have been a few candidates. Any word about Mound?

    LEO contact says no recent sweeps.

  15. #12789

    Still waiting, gentlemen

    I am in Wisconsin doing some "work" right now. I haven't had sex or jacked off in almost a month. I have a huge load saved up and I need to give it to the right lady. I will be cruising the streets on Saturday night. Why isn't my inbox full of ladies' full names, social media profiles and numbers? Sullivant will run white with cum on Saturday night. It's going to be a big mess. So quit messing around, guys. Blow up my inbox with info of ladies under 25 ready to take Niagara Falls sized load of sperm. If I take more than 2 laps on Sullivant to find my love connection, I am going to be pissed off. Oh yeah, my dick has healed. Thanks to all you guys who prayed for my penis. Jesus Christ reached down my pants and touched my dick and now it's as good as new!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape