Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 17259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12819

    Hotel in Sully area

    Are there any moderately priced motels in the Sully area? Just passing through.

  2. #12818

    How to get the bad ones out? Don't let them in at all! Do the window test!

    Yeah, I've occasionally had to give a woman a couple bucks to get out of the car. It's been a long time though. I generally believe it is a terrible idea to reward a woman for bad behavior.

    Again, you likely would not have had this problem if you did the window test. Roll the window down slightly before picking her up. Ask her name. Deep voice? Ugly? Under the influence? That split second window test can filter out the wrong women (or fags dressed as women). If you need more time to decide, ask BS questions like does she need a ride, do I know you, do you want to party with me, things like that.

    If you need to kick a woman out of the car, drive to the police station and drop her off there. She likely will ask to be let out before you make it to Sully and Belvidere. The last time I had to kick a woman out of my car was probably 5 or 6 years ago. We were both smoking and she began to act too crazy. I threw a 10 dollar bill out the window, and she jumped out and chased it. I sped off, went back to the crack house and found a new lady to smoke with. On another occasion, I stopped the car, told her I had a surprise and she probably wouldn't like it. I then went to the trunk to get the surprise. She jumped out and that was it. One other final thing; don't have anything you don't want her touching within her reach. That includes the glovebox.

  3. #12817

    Agree-you did right

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't call paying that extra 20 being a sucker. It got her out of your car with no issues.

    Personally, I'd wait until it warms up a bit. When it's cold out it allows them to hide their flaws.
    Absolutely not a sucker.

    Unfortunately this happens to AMPs, massages and escorts.

    Sometimes you just chalk up the house fee and walk.

  4. #12816

    Ejection seat?

    A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.

    A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.

    Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out. Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

    - Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.

    You handled it well. We're more susceptible to their antics once they're in the car, unless we're the type to pull a piece or threaten hard Greek action on them.

    I did try a ruse, of 'get out now, or I'll exit going S of Sulli to 270 & drop you in a field' - & she got out with just a loud door slam.

    Tho she could have grabbed, twisted or trashed my ride, before getting out. The extra money is often a good thing.

  5. #12815
    Quote Originally Posted by Usasxgd  [View Original Post]
    A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.

    A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.

    Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out.

    Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

    Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.
    I wouldn't call paying that extra 20 being a sucker. It got her out of your car with no issues.

    Personally, I'd wait until it warms up a bit. When it's cold out it allows them to hide their flaws.

  6. #12814

    Cee cee

    Anyone know blonde Cee Cee? What's she like and does she do bare?

  7. #12813

    Parsons

    A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.

    A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.

    Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out.

    Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

    Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.

  8. #12812

    Disappointing evening

    After one lap on Hudson I went to Sully. Did one lap and then went to Pilot and blew up the men's bathroom. Then another couple laps. Settled on Angel at Sully and Brehl. Her hair is purple now. She wasn't very good. Cost was 20.

    I thought of a good parody. Mama's and the Papa's made a song called "California dreaming" about wanting to be in California while living in an unpleasant cold place. I could make a parody called "California steaming" about having to poop in a snowdrift in a bad part of town. Mama Cass was a big lady, I bet she plugged up a few backstage toilets. "All the turds are brown, and the skies are gray".

  9. #12811

    Sun morn Freeze-out

    Cruised early for kicks and got none. Thru Sulli Loop 7:30-8:30 & none out. . . Then saw the temp outside was 14. So that explains it.

    Cruised to Hudson and a BSW out, then up to Cleveland, & back to Sulli Loop at 9 - more BSWs and WSWs, all bundled up.

    Few E of Central got scooped, and few E. Of Hague still hanging out when I left. Was looking for prime rib, but only had ground beef.

    Wrong time of day, I know. There'll be others.

  10. #12810

    Saturday night

    I decided to get in my car and leave my beautiful affluent neighborhood and go to a bad part of town to look for some rawdog action.

    The west side was a bust. More cops than SWs. Amanda at Sully and Oakley failed the window test. Rae Rae at Sully and Brinker failed the window test. Some WSW with a beautiful perfect ass, and a substandard face failed the window test at Clarendon and Sully.

    What the hell is going on at E Hudson tonight? A crash at Bremen, also Shell was taped off, and Marathon was taped off! I continued around and found Brittany C, WSW, 29 again at Azelda. I had not seen her in forever! She went to Florida for a bit and came back. I would have stayed there! We went to a secret place. I gave her a fresh new crack pipe. She lit it up. "Make it sizzle!" I said excitedly as she inhaled a gigantic hit. "Then blow the smoke on my dick!" I whipped it out and she exhaled a huge cloud of sweet crack smoke on my genitals. It was so sexy. She sucked it good. Her body does not have any wear or baby damage. Then I stuck my dick in her shaved pussy. She complained that my dick was too fat. I slowed down and we got a good rhythm going. "Tell me how much you want my sperm inside you!" I said. She told me to cum on her belly or something. But I kinda disregarded that. Cost was 30. She asked to be dropped off at another drug house.

    She also mentioned that Cindarella on Hudson is in the hospital after being shot in the face while trying to rob a drug dealer. I have blown my load in Cindarella once for 20. She is just way too paranoid and volatile. Can't say I'm surprised. She said Josie has been back, sort of.

  11. #12809

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you. She wasn't so open to certain things the 2 times I picked her up.
    Most enthusiastic oral I've had in years. Made my ears pop and my eyes cross.

  12. #12808
    Quote Originally Posted by RackPat  [View Original Post]
    Suzy might have seen better days, but there is no better oral to be had on the street. Plus she was clear that she does everything.
    Lucky you. She wasn't so open to certain things the 2 times I picked her up.

  13. #12807

    Suzy H

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    11 PM struck. I was going to go to bed, but a nagging voice told me to go out and have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met.

    I drove down Hudson first. I was jamming to "Cake and Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson. The song should be retitled "Creampie and Sodomy". Manson has been all over the news, and he is in big trouble over rape and abuse allegations. He doesn't know how to treat a woman. On the other hand, I am the exact opposite. I am a nice gentleman and I treat ladies well. Manson is the type of idiot who would probably use a condom during sex. Another great Manson song is "This is the New Shit" which is good to listen to while you're on the toilet.

    I saw Suzy H by Whitethorne and Sully. H as in the author of "The Outsiders". She looked terrible as usual. Pass. Saw Victoria at Sully and Cypress. She had a raspy voice like a woman who had been smoking for 60 years. And she wasn't too good looking. Pass. At UDF and Sully and Hague, I pulled up to the pump. An attractive WSW walked up. I rolled down the window and asked her name. "I'm Christina. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!" While she said this, I noticed her teeth. Her teeth looked like Hunter Biden's teeth before he got them fixed. Hunter Biden's dentist should visit the ladies on Sullivant Avenue, that guy works miracles. I pretended like I thought she was someone else. I did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that her teeth were super nasty. I saw another ugly old lady that no one ever picks up by the Patio Bar. I saw Hali S at Brehl, running after cars like a dog as always. She is going to need to improve her hygiene, attitude and service if she wants any repeat business.

    Parsons and Hudson were empty. What a waste of a Viagra.

    Locis54, you overpaid big time.
    Suzy might have seen better days, but there is no better oral to be had on the street. Plus she was clear that she does everything.

  14. #12806

    Thursday night was a bust!

    11 PM struck. I was going to go to bed, but a nagging voice told me to go out and have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met.

    I drove down Hudson first. I was jamming to "Cake and Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson. The song should be retitled "Creampie and Sodomy". Manson has been all over the news, and he is in big trouble over rape and abuse allegations. He doesn't know how to treat a woman. On the other hand, I am the exact opposite. I am a nice gentleman and I treat ladies well. Manson is the type of idiot who would probably use a condom during sex. Another great Manson song is "This is the New Shit" which is good to listen to while you're on the toilet.

    I saw Suzy H by Whitethorne and Sully. H as in the author of "The Outsiders". She looked terrible as usual. Pass. Saw Victoria at Sully and Cypress. She had a raspy voice like a woman who had been smoking for 60 years. And she wasn't too good looking. Pass. At UDF and Sully and Hague, I pulled up to the pump. An attractive WSW walked up. I rolled down the window and asked her name. "I'm Christina. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!" While she said this, I noticed her teeth. Her teeth looked like Hunter Biden's teeth before he got them fixed. Hunter Biden's dentist should visit the ladies on Sullivant Avenue, that guy works miracles. I pretended like I thought she was someone else. I did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that her teeth were super nasty. I saw another ugly old lady that no one ever picks up by the Patio Bar. I saw Hali S at Brehl, running after cars like a dog as always. She is going to need to improve her hygiene, attitude and service if she wants any repeat business.

    Parsons and Hudson were empty. What a waste of a Viagra.

    Locis54, you overpaid big time.

  15. #12805

    Too much teeth

    Took a drive up and down the stroll early this morning. There was a small selection out. Especially considering the time and temperature. Missed on a tall, slim, but not too skinny one at Dana and Sully. I was too slow on the draw and she was scooped by one of why'all. A few minutes later I saw long blonde hair. I couldn't really see her face. So I loop around and pull down Eureka. She comes to the door and hops in. I know. I know. Talk to her through the window first. Honestly I'm just in for the BJ. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty. They are all capable of giving a great BJ. So back to the story. I immediately notice she has a horrible complexion. Said her name was Crissy. We drove to my spot and I pull them down. She asked if I just wanted a BJ and I said yea. It starts out ok. But the longer it went the worse it got. Talk about teeth! And I'm not usually one to say anything so I let her go. I took forever to blow my load and she was getting tired. Told her if she got me to cum I would take care of her. So after a good 30 minutes I blew my load in her mouth. Gave her. 2 + . 1 for tip. Definitely too much but that load needed to come out. Dropped her off of Burgess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape