Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 17254
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12679

    I have been good this year

    I have been good this year. I looked at the TRG page and noticed a few ladies who are on my Christmas wishlist. I have creampied 19 of the ladies on this site, and got BBBJ with a few as well. But there are still a few I have yet to meet. Please send a message so I can give you guys my Christmas list.

    Last year's Christmas sucked. I wanted 72 virgins, a gold toilet and luxury toilet paper. Instead, Santa gave me a family size box of condoms. He also took a huge shit down my chimney, and there was probably 60 pounds of reindeer shit on my roof.

  2. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    B as in the color of a Humpty bomb.
    That could mean Brown, Black or Bloody!

  3. #12677

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by SinclairTim  [View Original Post]
    What's this lovely lady's name? I saw her Monday morning but someone beat me to the scoop.
    Don't know if lovely is the right word to use because of the weight but she has no problem being called freckles. Good oral.

  4. #12676

    Monday night success

    It was 10 pm. Fuck the curfew. I just got a shipment of vitamin V. It only takes 20 minutes to work. I drive Sullivant. I saw tall Kimmy aka "Shyanne" at Sully and Glenwood but I wanted someone new. I saw Hali again. She ran toward my car and I sped away! I found 20 year old BSW Ariel B at Sully and Wayne. B as in the color of a Humpty bomb. She uses the street name "Caseida" or something. We went to a secret location south of mound. Always go south of mound of north of broad to do the deed. My boner immediately stood at attention. I gave her 25. She got an extra five because I'm super generous. Her body is super sexy. Her tits were soft and medium sized and were perfect so I felt her up good. Her skills are way better than average, but not top tier like Drii or south side KK. Never took off her pants but I bet her ass and coochie are beautiful. Will definitely fill her up with sperm next time. She says she posts on escort sites and never walks the street. Two separate recent soliciting arrests say otherwise. Nice personality too. I forgot to mention that I cut a silent fart right before we found a spot to park and I opened the window and spat out my gum hoping she wouldn't notice that I had used the gun spitting as an excuse to let the fart escape out the window. Have any of you guys had to fart while you were on a date?

  5. #12675

    Cookie

    Slim, Small. Acne face, Nice little Titties BBJCIM standard 20 spot. Got the job done.

  6. #12674

    Humpty

    Always fun to read your gossip posts keep them coming a nice day to you Mr. Hump.

  7. #12673

    Mystery redhead

    What's this lovely lady's name? I saw her Monday morning but someone beat me to the scoop.

    Quote Originally Posted by CardCounter  [View Original Post]
    On the Sully Stroll if you see a fat reddish blonde with freckles, hair usually in a pony tail, pull over and treat her right. First, good attitude and no drama. Second, to quote her, "Sucking dick. It's what I do. " Good skills.

  8. #12672

    Yes

    Those are indeed sexy photos of Shyanne / Tall Kim, who can typically be seen at the far East end of the Sully stroll. She's generally only at Avondale or Dakota.

    There is also a different Shyanne, or "Shy". This one is a bit shorter, also has dark hair, and has a great personality and does a great job. I creamed her a while back after picking her up at Sully and Brehl. Anyone know her? I was told not to post her pics or real name.

    I would really like to see both Shyannes again.

  9. #12671

    Shyanne / Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you guys like my reports! Well my timing was great tonight. Dropped an enormous deuce before going out. Fuck pussy boy DeWine. Hookers are essential workers and no bullshit curfew order is going to stop me. I drove Hudson. Nothing. Parsons. Nothing. Two laps up and down Sullivant. A couple ugly ladies.

    I found "Shyanne" again. Which is tall Kim's street name. You can find sexy pics of her on various websites. Again she sucked my meat and then aggressively beat it until sperm got all over her hand, the steering wheel, my shirt, etc. I had to tell her to stop she wouldn't stop beating it after I came. I've fucked her twice before but she always made me use a condom. I'll bet next time I can give her a creampie. Shyanne was arrested a couple months back and had one of the best mugshots I've ever seen. Location was Sullivant and Avondale.
    I enjoy the reports too but couldn't resist the obvious pun. Sometimes they're pretty funny.

    Is this Shyanne / Kim?

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...u/507209681559

    If so, I agree. She gave me some great head and let me CIM for. 20. Where did you pick her up?

  10. #12670

    I'm glad

    I'm glad you guys like my reports! Well my timing was great tonight. Dropped an enormous deuce before going out. Fuck pussy boy DeWine. Hookers are essential workers and no bullshit curfew order is going to stop me. I drove Hudson. Nothing. Parsons. Nothing. Two laps up and down Sullivant. A couple ugly ladies.

    I found "Shyanne" again. Which is tall Kim's street name. You can find sexy pics of her on various websites. Again she sucked my meat and then aggressively beat it until sperm got all over her hand, the steering wheel, my shirt, etc. I had to tell her to stop she wouldn't stop beating it after I came. I've fucked her twice before but she always made me use a condom. I'll bet next time I can give her a creampie. Shyanne was arrested a couple months back and had one of the best mugshots I've ever seen. Location was Sullivant and Avondale.

  11. #12669

    I Care

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyRhodes  [View Original Post]
    Enough about your stomach problems and bowel movements. Nobody gives a shit except you LOL. That said, the original question and follow-up answers should probably have been posted in the Tips, Tricks, Arguing and Bullshit thread.
    Oddly enough the only reason I come to the SW section is to read his enjoyable reports, bowel movements and all. I guess I see a little bit of myself in the guy, though I've never wiped my ass with a sock behind a dumpster or nor do I BB every crack ***** in Columbus. One thing most reports lack is entertainment value with some shock and dark humor. Most reports left these days come across like instructions on the side of a prescription bottle. Don't ever change Humpty, you are the one constant source of entertainment on these forums.

    As for Sully, took the long way home again. Saw two SW just west of the tracks around 9 pm. One had darker hair, maybe late 20's with some meat on the bones. The other was black as the night and as much only caught the whites of her eyes as my headlights flashed by.

  12. #12668

    Touché

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Enough legal hypothetical crap. Let's get back to business.

    The quality and quantity on the street have taken a dip the past couple days. Saw Angel, 28, skinny was, complexion kinda ruddy. Had trouble staying awake. She wanted 40 for CFS. My counter offer was BBFSCIP for 30. She was totally whacked out on downers. After we got done she was worse, and couldn't remember where she wanted to be dropped off. Angel was near Sully and Dakota I think.

    Be careful around the camp chase bike trail and also near the library near Hague and Sully. I swear, there's something about bad neighborhoods that makes my stomach act up and thanks to pussy boy governor dewine, everything is closed so I can't find a toilet after 10 pm.

    One other thing, someone got shot on south Ogden last night, but that's pretty normal.
    Enough about your stomach problems and bowel movements. Nobody gives a shit except you LOL. That said, the original question and follow-up answers should probably have been posted in the Tips, Tricks, Arguing and Bullshit thread.

  13. #12667

    Enough

    Enough legal hypothetical crap. Let's get back to business.

    The quality and quantity on the street have taken a dip the past couple days. Saw Angel, 28, skinny was, complexion kinda ruddy. Had trouble staying awake. She wanted 40 for CFS. My counter offer was BBFSCIP for 30. She was totally whacked out on downers. After we got done she was worse, and couldn't remember where she wanted to be dropped off. Angel was near Sully and Dakota I think.

    Be careful around the camp chase bike trail and also near the library near Hague and Sully. I swear, there's something about bad neighborhoods that makes my stomach act up and thanks to pussy boy governor dewine, everything is closed so I can't find a toilet after 10 pm.

    One other thing, someone got shot on south Ogden last night, but that's pretty normal.

  14. #12666

    Illegal stop

    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    Never stick and just say nothing evidence doesn't support charges have to prove compliant with the drugs and paraphernalia which they can't really cause not law to check everyone's pockets and purses before entering your vehicle LOL. No evidence or wrong doing I also would like to know why pulled you over a girl in your car idc where your at is not probable cause anything found in that illegal stop and it is an illegal stop is inadmissible. Hell don't need an attorney on this scenario its just people are ignorant of the laws to protect them.
    Exactly right. The burden of proof is on the police to provide probable cause for the stop in the first place. The stop might be legit, but they still have to prove probable cause to search anyone if you got pulled over for a legitimate reason like speeding or a burned out light. Without probable cause, everything else is considered to be fruit from the forbidden tree. An illegal search and seizure or false arrest is a big deal and you can sue for a violation of your constitutional rights in addition to getting charges dropped. I wouldn't recommend letting your SW take a big hit off the crack pipe like Humpty Dumpty does, because they could spot that or smell it and it would give them probable cause. If you are pulled over for a legitimate reason, hand them your license through a crack in the window with the door locked. The passengers have no obligation to provide ID or speak with them and should keep their windows up and doors locked. Refusing to speak or let them search you doesn't provide probable cause for police to search. The best thing is to keep your car maintained and to obey traffic laws so they don't have a reason to pull you over in the first place.

  15. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by LDontFkinCare2  [View Original Post]
    A hypothetical situation: Imagine a SW got into your car, and you are cruising around, looking for a quiet place to park. The next thing you see is a cop's car with fleshing lights behind your car. A cop comes up and and asks you and the girl to step out of your car to search you, on a suspicion of drug / alcohol abuse. The cop finds some drugs and an instrument on your girl, and don't find anything on you, but still charges you with three crimes: 1. Permitting drug abuse; 2. Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; and 3. Possession of drug abuse instruments. What else can you be charged with? Complicity to a crime? Promoting drug abuse? The question is: Can this really happen?

    This is what might have happened with Justin H, M /32 yo arrested in Franklin County on 12/04/2020. Sure enough, Justin may have been stopped with his buddies inside the car, but is the question I pose valid or not?

    Thanks.
    Never stick and just say nothing evidence doesn't support charges have to prove compliant with the drugs and paraphernalia which they can't really cause not law to check everyone's pockets and purses before entering your vehicle LOL. No evidence or wrong doing I also would like to know why pulled you over a girl in your car idc where your at is not probable cause anything found in that illegal stop and it is an illegal stop is inadmissible. Hell don't need an attorney on this scenario its just people are ignorant of the laws to protect them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape