Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 17254
-
02-13-21 14:48 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 103That was me
In the nissan. Nice to run into you humpty.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 03:34 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 36Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.
-
02-12-21 20:21 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 1622Description is vague but Goldie would be a possibility. I picked up Goldie once, and she accused menof being a cop. She asked to be let out, and wasn't going to beg her or try to argue with her, because a man like me has better options.
Originally Posted by BigDD65
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which, fuck the snow and ice. I'm going to Florida for a few days to visit some nude beaches and fill up some of those girls with sperm. So you guys won't have to deal with my lemon yellow sno cones and frozen fudgesicles for a few days. Any recommendations for nude beaches or hot SWs anywhere in Florida?
-
02-12-21 12:43 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 870Damn might need to take a scoping trip up North soon haha. My recent attempts with the current providers has been more miss than hit she at least sounds cognitive and a decent experience.
Originally Posted by BikerRon11
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:38 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 93Newbie or New to Me?
02-11-2021.
I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?
-
02-12-21 03:58 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-11-21 16:03 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 107I drive that shitty location and come up with nothing but subpar over used druggie and ugly chicks! I really wish I could find a decent looking regular with teeth and a positive attitude.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 06:44 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 1622Tuesday night. Hales Bales early 20's WSW on Cleveland
I left my nice neighborhood and went to the trashy bad area of town as usual around 11 PM. It was snowy. Hudson had plenty of women! I saw 6 of them on the first lap. The problem was that they were all ugly. I took a left from Hudson to go north on Cleveland Avenue. Just beyond Weber I spotted a young blonde WSW. She had a plastic bottle of Kamchatka, a cheap and shitty vodka in her hand. I was a bit hesitant. Usually alcohol makes people act worse than drugs! With heroin / fetty they tend to act tired, docile and compliant so its good when they're doing that, if they can stay awake. I pulled up to her, did the window test and she got in.
I was a bit hesitant to let her in while doing the window test. Her speaking voice I do not care for. She is obviously from the deep south, and has an affected voice like a white person who has listened to way too much rap music and tries to act like the rappers they see on TV. I asked her name, she said "Hales Bales" or maybe she said Hells Bells or something. I'm telling you, a white girl talking ghetto is even more annoying than a black girl talking ghetto. No age. No number. No social media. We drove around for a bit and I was thinking at one point maybe she wasn't even a hooker. I drove past 71 to the "good" side, west of 71 so we were driving around Clintonville and north campus area. Never have sex in a parked car in Linden unless you want to get robbed, shot, or arrested. I whipped out my dick. She sucked it. Her technique and enthusiasm were above average. I wanted to fuck she said no. Finally I nutted. She spat the sperm out all over the snow outside the car.
Keep in mind, neither of us had mentioned money or anything yet. She asked to be taken to McDonalds. I paid for 3 dollars worth of shitty, nasty food for her, which she washed down with more shitty vodka. She asked to be dropped off at Cleveland just south of Hudson. As I was dropping her off she asked if I could "help her out". I was actually about to overpay and give her 25, but she said 20 would be fine. I was about to give her damn near full pack of cigarettes but she said she only needed a couple of them. That is really weird. Almost every girl will take take take whatever and its never enough. So this is kind a rare. Anyone else know this lady? I would like to shoot a big load inside her next time.
-
02-10-21 18:57 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 1622Are you shitting me? That is overpaying, big time. The German Village motel is closer to the west side. New Rome Motel is several miles to the west! I remember smoke some rocks at New Rome hotel back when the Neon Moon bar was still open. The bar closed and its now a Vape shop. Man, did I make an ass of myself, I was so high. When I was partying with the hard rock, I would do and say all kinds of weird things with women. Hitting the pipe will make you want to have all kinds of weird sex. As soon as I would hit the pipe, I would immediately whip out my pecker and show it to any woman who was around.
Originally Posted by BootyLoverBrad
[View Original Post]
Red Roof on West Broad would be a better bet. Or even the shitty Econo Lodge on and Wilson by the Pilot Truck Stop. On the bathroom wall of the Pilot, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USASexguide shat here" go check it out.
-
02-10-21 18:47 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 147New Rome Motel
New Rome Motel is relatively cheap. $35 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Hammond
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:34 #12819Regular Member

Posts: 1Hotel in Sully area
Are there any moderately priced motels in the Sully area? Just passing through.
-
02-09-21 23:24 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 1622How to get the bad ones out? Don't let them in at all! Do the window test!
Yeah, I've occasionally had to give a woman a couple bucks to get out of the car. It's been a long time though. I generally believe it is a terrible idea to reward a woman for bad behavior.
Again, you likely would not have had this problem if you did the window test. Roll the window down slightly before picking her up. Ask her name. Deep voice? Ugly? Under the influence? That split second window test can filter out the wrong women (or fags dressed as women). If you need more time to decide, ask BS questions like does she need a ride, do I know you, do you want to party with me, things like that.
If you need to kick a woman out of the car, drive to the police station and drop her off there. She likely will ask to be let out before you make it to Sully and Belvidere. The last time I had to kick a woman out of my car was probably 5 or 6 years ago. We were both smoking and she began to act too crazy. I threw a 10 dollar bill out the window, and she jumped out and chased it. I sped off, went back to the crack house and found a new lady to smoke with. On another occasion, I stopped the car, told her I had a surprise and she probably wouldn't like it. I then went to the trunk to get the surprise. She jumped out and that was it. One other final thing; don't have anything you don't want her touching within her reach. That includes the glovebox.
-
02-09-21 13:02 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 327Agree-you did right
Absolutely not a sucker.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately this happens to AMPs, massages and escorts.
Sometimes you just chalk up the house fee and walk.
-
02-09-21 12:20 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 114Ejection seat?
A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.
A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.
Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out. Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.
- Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.
You handled it well. We're more susceptible to their antics once they're in the car, unless we're the type to pull a piece or threaten hard Greek action on them.
I did try a ruse, of 'get out now, or I'll exit going S of Sulli to 270 & drop you in a field' - & she got out with just a loud door slam.
Tho she could have grabbed, twisted or trashed my ride, before getting out. The extra money is often a good thing.
-
02-09-21 09:54 #12815Senior Member

Posts: 1297I wouldn't call paying that extra 20 being a sucker. It got her out of your car with no issues.
Originally Posted by Usasxgd
[View Original Post]
Personally, I'd wait until it warms up a bit. When it's cold out it allows them to hide their flaws.












Reply With Quote




