The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15798

    Nikki

    Couldn't find anything using the search and was wondering if anyone had any experience with Nikki?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58471782/

  2. #15797

    Almost same

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is not new. I don't recall what name she used to post under, but she doesn't have a good reputation.

    I met with her a while back, and when I got to the location I decided to go with oral service only after I saw her (pics were decieving), and the state of her room.

    She got started with a mediocre BBBJ, and stopped because her "landlord" showed up. Told me I'd have to come back to finish once the landlord left. Never heard from her after that. So she got the donation, and I got a partial half assed BJ.

    I'd avoid her.
    I met her probably a year or more ago. I didn't have the landlord issue but very disappointed in her looks compared to the pic she uses. She gave uninspired oral and was a dead fish. No covers were mentioned at all.

  3. #15796

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Hey there curious if you'd be willing to provide any additional information on Vanessa? (No "read receipt" here!
    She's 21, Caucasian, 5'5" tall 125 pounds. Large B cups. Very cute and total GFE with me. You're going to have to catch your ad on skip the games like I said she'll post it for an hour or so and then remove it. So there's no link. I already asked her once about sharing her number and she freaked out. I believe she's been mentioned or reviewed before by someone else.

  4. #15795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Not bad. Not great.

    I spent a little time with this gal recently. Clean, smelled good, nice thin 40 yo figure (very small tits). Easy to talk to, didn't see signs of drug abuse. She smokes like a chimney however. Fairly sketch motel on 21st and shadeland. Basic mechanical job, everything covered. No kissing. All in all, a solid, but unspectacular experience.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/040121831145

  5. #15794

    Danger, Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one. I think she's new? Posted multiple links just in case one didn't work.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/58321595/

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/57421981/
    She is not new. I don't recall what name she used to post under, but she doesn't have a good reputation.

    I met with her a while back, and when I got to the location I decided to go with oral service only after I saw her (pics were decieving), and the state of her room.

    She got started with a mediocre BBBJ, and stopped because her "landlord" showed up. Told me I'd have to come back to finish once the landlord left. Never heard from her after that. So she got the donation, and I got a partial half assed BJ.

    I'd avoid her.

  6. #15793

    Any additional info? Link to AD? Can I PM you for contact info?

    Hey there. I know you mentioned "I already don't like you because you're using "read reciepts" when I messaged you about your UTRs (LMAOA). But was just curious if you'd be willing to provide any additional information on Vanessa? (No "read receipt" here!

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Jade, advertisers on tryst just occasionally and will only have her add up for a few hours and remove it. Definitely a great time and very hard worth seeing. And the same for Vanessa who occasionally post an ad on skip the games. A couple hidden gems.

  7. #15792

    Amanda

    Any luck with this one. I think she's new? Posted multiple links just in case one didn't work.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/58321595/

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/57421981/

  8. #15791

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    She use to go by Cat. I saw her once when she was working out of Southport near the off ramp. Pics on Tryst are accurate. She's a tiny thing, about 5 foot or so, and she's got baby damage but it wasn't enough to distract me.

    He prices on Tryst are in par with what she was charging back in the day. I recommend her. She's professional, easy to talk to, and her GFE skills are strong. Might have pay Xtra for greek.

    Tip. If you do see her, she loves being watched and fingered while she masturbates.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

  9. #15790

    Kitty is formerly Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by GHDgaber  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kittylerotiquexxx

    Anybody familiar with Kitty L'Erotique from Tryst? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

    Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
    She use to go by Cat. I saw her once when she was working out of Southport near the off ramp. Pics on Tryst are accurate. She's a tiny thing, about 5 foot or so, and she's got baby damage but it wasn't enough to distract me.

    He prices on Tryst are in par with what she was charging back in the day. I recommend her. She's professional, easy to talk to, and her GFE skills are strong. Might have pay Xtra for greek.

    Tip. If you do see her, she loves being watched and fingered while she masturbates.

  10. #15789

    Good point!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Can't count the times I have sat at a hotel parking lot with a hard dick and no one answering my texts. To me that is much worse.
    Solid advice. Rings true. Thanks.

  11. #15788

    Oh Allison, my aim is true

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay10  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back as well. Middle aged, bot ons, laid back demeanor. She was fun.
    She was very down to earth, and had a surprising dirty talk game. Bolt-ons as mentioned, and she would take you to the islands. Enjoyed our time together until Remy (Mr. Martin) took over.

  12. #15787

    Couple gems

    Jade, advertisers on tryst just occasionally and will only have her add up for a few hours and remove it. Definitely a great time and very hard worth seeing. And the same for Vanessa who occasionally post an ad on skip the games. A couple hidden gems.

  13. #15786

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by GHDgaber  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kittylerotiquexxx

    Anybody familiar with Kitty L'Erotique from Tryst? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

    Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
    Never seen her myself but I'm fairly certain she's posted before under a different name. Don't have any links.

  14. #15785

    Anyone Info?

    Anyone seen her? Seems nice enough and responsive to texts.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/034256870473

  15. #15784
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Current add and used number at the bottom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58425066/
    Hmm. Now it seems all the ads are down. Thanks for your help anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape