Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 24828
-
02-04-21 13:34 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 51Kitty L'Erotique
https://tryst.link/escort/kittylerotiquexxx
Anybody familiar with Kitty L'Erotique from Tryst? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
-
02-04-21 11:32 #15782Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks
Had been screened awhile back, but couldn't match schedules. I'll reach out one more time, and then move on. Could be the crickets are intentional. LOL.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 11:10 #15781Regular Member

Posts: 10Way over priced
She is hot, but way over priced for the service. Great looking MILF, but there is much better for less.
Originally Posted by GbTeaBv
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:52 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 41I always felt her ad was a scam there are a lot of difference in the two ads. I contacted her one time and her verification photo was definitely different. A little bait and switch I felt. If someone knows for sure please share your input. She also told me her Incall was in Anderson. I know someone said she had been reviewed here before but there wasn't a lot of information.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 08:27 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 727Hannah
Current add and used number at the bottom.
Originally Posted by NomMan
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58425066/
-
02-04-21 08:10 #15778Senior Member

Posts: 408She's Real
Natalie is very low volume and see's clients about twice a month. Great lady, great service and has a real life beyond the hobby. Timing is key to seeing her, but be prepared for a rigorous screening process unless you have seen her in the past.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 08:04 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 408Other Choices
Most addicts on boy or fentanyl also love benzo's and the nodding is probably a result of these more than anything else. Many think it's the dope nod but more than likely they nodded off sucking your dick because of the benzo's. All of them are downers which can lead to a poor visit.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 07:59 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 408Good Luck
I hear from her from time to time, mostly when she needs help with one of her daughters, who always need some type of help. I'm sure she's still playing but doesn't advertise from what I can find. She's also an active addict with multiple issues. Nice lady, worn from her disease, and NO I will not give out contact info because with all her fricking text apps I'm not sure which one to tell you what to contact her on. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hoskis
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 07:42 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 408She's Retired
Originally Posted by BPecker
[View Original Post]
It's Allison from an old add last online in 2016. She retired from DI a couple of years ago. It's possible she may be seeing old clients especially if they bring some alcohol at visitation time. That was her drug of choice and NO, I don't have her contact info.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 16:50 #15774Regular Member

Posts: 7Sorry for bringing up an old memory. Saw that Hannah was posting with a friend but noticed two different numbers on the ad. Do you know which one to message / that it's not a scammer?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 16:22 #15773Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Intel
You know anything about her?
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 15:25 #15772Senior Member

Posts: 279Marissa
No, I paid her qv rate. I only wanted BBBJ and it was excellent. I was there 15-20 minutes.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:34 #15771Regular Member

Posts: 14Me too
I saw her a while back as well. Middle aged, bot ons, laid back demeanor. She was fun.
Originally Posted by Carvone88
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:33 #15770Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes I did
I guess I really like head and have too much money and time on my hands. Most girls get locked jar or too tired after 5-10 minutes. I wanted to give her a challenge and see if her stamina matched mine, and it sure did!
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:21 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 43Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.
Originally Posted by StubbE
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






