Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 24823
-
02-03-21 16:50 #15763Regular Member

Posts: 7Sorry for bringing up an old memory. Saw that Hannah was posting with a friend but noticed two different numbers on the ad. Do you know which one to message / that it's not a scammer?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 16:22 #15762Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Intel
You know anything about her?
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 15:25 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 279Marissa
No, I paid her qv rate. I only wanted BBBJ and it was excellent. I was there 15-20 minutes.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:34 #15760Regular Member

Posts: 14Me too
I saw her a while back as well. Middle aged, bot ons, laid back demeanor. She was fun.
Originally Posted by Carvone88
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:33 #15759Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes I did
I guess I really like head and have too much money and time on my hands. Most girls get locked jar or too tired after 5-10 minutes. I wanted to give her a challenge and see if her stamina matched mine, and it sure did!
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:21 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 43Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.
Originally Posted by StubbE
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:13 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 220I mean not my cup of tea, but sounds like options were open and OP decided the oral was worth the $$.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 10:44 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 140Marissa
So you paid $$$ for an hour of only oral?
Originally Posted by IndyHandyman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 23:15 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 634She's also got a listing on Ashley Madison.
Originally Posted by StubbE
[View Original Post]
https://www.*************.com/private/profile/79657365
-
02-02-21 19:57 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 66I remember her. Nice person with decent body. Old school but a good time.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 19:50 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 727Allison
Been long time, had forgotten all about her until her until your post. But no info. I thought she lived up north somewhere and came down here a few days a week.
Originally Posted by BPecker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 19:50 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 120Avoid these!
1) this ***** strung me along right up until I was in the parking lot, then ghosted. I really don't understand what the hell is wrong with these idiots. I had a wallet full of cash that would have went straight to her.
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...61-3/2/2168247
2) these are the most deceiving pics I've come across in this game. This woman is flat out hideous https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...81-0/1/2168288.
-
02-02-21 17:27 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes, that is her. Any information on her?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 15:36 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 138Weird. She must not see AA
That's wild that you were able to schedule. We've exchanged nude verf photos and texted back and forth but she always seems to disappear for hours with no response. And then sends a random text late at night or in the AM.
How was the cowgirl? Was she vocal and got into things?
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 15:15 #15749Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Info on Kristen Taylor?
Seen her adds on at least two different sites but Tryst appears to be her favorite? Anyone tried yet? Personally I think she charges a bit too much compared to her competition in a similar weight class.
https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57684780/











Reply With Quote





