Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 15565
-
02-07-21 12:37 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 159Youni's
It was obvious neighbors next-door out in the pool even jokingly said here comes another paying customer I even mention to Helen and another girl Anna about the house next-door.
Originally Posted by JacksFourthSon
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 10:32 #11874Regular Member

Posts: 6No wonder
I visited Youni a few times back in the fall. Due to the elevation, the neighbors in the back could literally see men coming and going- I definitely noticed the eyes on me the few times I visited. It was better at night but during the day it was really obvious. The looks I got you could tell they knew what the parade of guys meant. Surprised it took this long for neighbors to get LEO to pay attention.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 08:58 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 71It wasn't near the AMP just in Bmore county in general. Like people pulled over on 695. Then cops stopping people on local streets, and just out. Like this particular day cops were patrolling all over, and again this was right at the time of the inauguration. So it could be federal dollars. I know most are neighbor complaints of seeing men going in and out of a building late at night. You just don't know. Rather be safe than sorry, we don't all have Robert Kraft money LOL.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 08:54 #11872Senior Member

Posts: 71PM me where?
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 17:39 #11871Senior Member

Posts: 792My understanding
From my personal experience with the AMP business, which was deep, I married a provider and had one of the biggest operators in Baltimore to my home and out to dinner a few times. Police investigate AMPs because of complaints from citizens, now days they are more aggressive because of federal dollars to stop sex trafficking. It sounds like you saw some kind of police dragnet for a murderer or international jewel thief, though this may not be the forum but how many cars did you see pulled over and near what AMP.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 14:08 #11870Regular Member

Posts: 7Best Reflex
TOFTT. Tried out best reflex just past Vita on Joppa.
No doors, numerous small rooms with curtains separating from the main lobby. Strictly therapeutic. No tease. No allowing any contact. Tried my best. Great therapeutic massage but that's it. Place very clean. Unless there's a drastic change from current set up, I don't think any fun to be had. Slim Pickens in these parts at this time. Stay safe.
-
02-06-21 12:47 #11869Banned Member

Posts: 257Youni is still open but they are in a discreet location now and only service select customers.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 06:05 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 71Yeah true, but I think these Asian massage spots need to be more discreet. I really don't know how any are open. That's why I stopped going. Went to Youni just rolling a dice one day, but I'll stick with my regular two providers in Baltimore. Both are private and not ran out of a strip mall with heavy traffic. I'd rather just pay more for the safety and privacy.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 06:02 #11867Senior Member

Posts: 71Yeah I'll give you that, you were. Then I said the phones were busy which was weird, but a couple weeks ago I think around the inauguration time BCPD was heavy out here in the Northeastern part of b. Co. Like around parkville, essex, Perry hall etc. Like everyone was pulled over or cops were on the street. That's something I rarely seen, then boom here we go.
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 22:57 #11866Banned Member

Posts: 257Baltimore County is cracking down very hard after the Youni incident.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 17:58 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 557Ace - Ruby
Is Ruby still at Ace? I use to visit her at Lily's / Brite before Howard Co started cracking down a number of years ago. Most I ever got was BBBJ, but always wanted to get CFS from her. Does she provide that at Ace? I have only been visiting RL for the last several years, but I would go to Ace for CFS with Ruby. Sometimes you just have to pursue those dreams.
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 17:30 #11864Banned Member

Posts: 257Baltimore County
I was first to warn you all about Youni. I can tell you that all of Northern Baltimore County is hot now even on the escort side.
-
02-05-21 17:02 #11863Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the review, I'm aware of Ace but have never been. Did you catch a name?
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 12:19 #11862Regular Member

Posts: 6Ace is the place
After seeing so many reviews I decided to give Ace a go. TS but a stand up one (which I prefer honestly some of the tables kinda gross me out) Sauna after the TS which was nice. Massage was good, firm but relaxing girl was nice looking probably mid to late 30's but who can really tell with Asian women LOL lots of teasing and giggling which was welcomed. On the flip she asked what I was interested in and I said $ she nodded and went to town. BBJ and rim job nipple play the whole works she was a pro for sure! It was so good it was over in under ten minutes she then gave a A+ Foot and calf massage. Left there feeling extremely relaxed. Will repeat.
-
02-05-21 11:30 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 157Johnson City. Shower
FWIW: Most AMP's will include the shower if you book an hour (45 minutes a lot of times). The half hour in most places is $20.00 cheaper. I prefer the hour and shower.
Once the lady sees you naked in shower. She'll be more at ease you are not LE. Be sure to take her hand, rub her butt, or other gentle way to let her know your are cool.
Getting shower also ensures lady you are fresh / clean. Not all sweaty or stinky.










Reply With Quote




