Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 15562
-
02-03-21 22:40 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 265Wasn't 21x W Bel Air
Went here Tuesday after shoveling snow. Drew a girl named Meenka, or something like that. Cute spinner with curly hair. Was late 30's. Did hand sanitizer, temp check and had to switch to their mask. Massage was pretty good, but the girl was a bit stand offish. Stayed just out of reach and allowed VERY limited roaming during the massage. Was beginning to think they had gone legit! At the very end, she did some st and began to loosen up. On the flip is when trouble started. I tried to roam and she starts to negotiate. She started at 90 for just nude massage and HE. I saw this was a bust and countered with the standard 40. She says 60 and her clothes stay on. I countered with 20 just massage and flipped back over. Seeing the light, she talked me into the 40 standard. I flipped over and just put my hands behind my head and held off as long as I could, making her earn it. She then finished with head / scalp massage. Did get the full hour, and she was trying to be super nice and help me dress and such. Promised more next time, blah, blah. Massage itself was a high 8. Overall was a 3. Usually did well here, but as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 16:11 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 454I didn't to have to ask for the shower, it was just offered by the lady when she came to my room and I accepted. That's when I found out it was a little bit of a walk from the rooms.
Originally Posted by JohnsonCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 12:35 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 192I've seen Madison in the past but won't see her again. There's nothing special, at all, about what she calls a massage. I suggest the same, go to an AMP, as you will get a somewhat real massage and also have fun. She's shorted me ontime and nodded off a few times. I should have posted my revews as I went but I was hoping things got better each visit but instead it got worse.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 10:09 #11854Regular Member

Posts: 2Ace
Thanks. Any tips for a rookie on what to ask for? Do you arrange this with mamasan, or the masseuse? Any additional fee?
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 09:45 #11853Senior Member

Posts: 454Ace Spa in Elkridge DOES has a stand up shower that the ladies can take you to. It is like on the other side of the spa closer to the door you come in though, not in the same hallway as the rooms where they provide the massage.
Originally Posted by JohnsonCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 21:17 #11852Regular Member

Posts: 2Ace
Does Ace offer shower service of any kind? I've been twice with good results, but I haven't had a shower. It sounds like others on here have. I think I had some communication issues with my masseuse the first time, and instead of going to a shower she rubbed me down with a towel before the massage.
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:46 #11851Senior Member

Posts: 1330The whole concept of "sending" money is bad for us. Don't ever do it in any form, high probability of a scam.
Originally Posted by MrmdGentleman
[View Original Post]
About a year ago I received a Line friend request complete with sexy pictures and offers for private time together. I wanted to learn so I played along and texted that I might be interested. She gave me an address and told me to stop at the convenience store and buy a specific gift card before I parked. Full knowing that it was a scam I played along and texted to say I would be there in an hour. An hour later I texted that I had the gift card and ready to see her. She texted back and asked for me to photograph the convenience store receipt and the opened gift card. I ghosted her. After that time I received several text messages asking what happened. In reality, I was home the whole time, just playing along with the scam. The "she" I was texting was likely not the girl in the advertisement pictures. Could have even been some fat, sweaty, old man in one of the slums of Beijing who was just itching to cash that gift card based on the photographs that never existed.
-
02-02-21 17:17 #11850Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
02-02-21 17:05 #11849Senior Member

Posts: 197Madison
I saw her one time and won't repeat. Massage was lackluster, no oil, just hand lotion. Couldn't get off like that. I mean she is hot (kinda has a lazy eye), but that was one of the weekest massage / HJ experiences I've ever had. I'd rather go to an AMP or Dinah. Dinah's massage isn't much either and her place is a mess, but at least she offers BBBJ and cfs at no extra cost, and she can take it hard and rough (no doggy tho? There's my rant on Madison.
Originally Posted by MrmdGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 12:33 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 62Madison. Beware of her pay half up front payment scam
Booked with her last week, drove for 45 minutes to see her.
While parked at the provided parking location she asked for half of the money first. Since we had spoken over the phone and she had good reviews, I took the bite.
Sent her half of the fee. She said she would get back to me in a couple of minutes. Waited for 30 mim, called, texted and no answer, she kept sending me straight to voice mail.
I waited a couple of days to see if something happened, sadly, as of today, she hasn't answered or rescheduled. I guess I deserve it for playing along.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...s/664720941534
-
02-01-21 16:28 #11847Senior Member

Posts: 25Same tatic
Hahaha I use the same tactic with MPs. I only have a 100, "okay only this time next bring 140".
Originally Posted by SkiieeuUp
[View Original Post]
Next time, "I only have 100".
"Okay, undress".
It only doesn't work at Brite Spa. I will never go there again. They provide horrible service. I was harassed by the owner's bf or something after I was leaving one time. He tried to block my car as I was exiting the lot. They got ugly old girls and want a load of money to do anything and once they do it it's not good (mechanically, rushing). Do yourself a favor and don't go to Brite Spa.
-
01-31-21 22:33 #11846Senior Member

Posts: 77Had that same issue with GBA. They're overpricing the hell out of their FS's. I usually tell them I only have 100. They usually accept what I have to offer and say "next time bring more" but I've been there about 4 times. They tend to forget my face which is a good thing.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 19:43 #11845Banned Member

Posts: 257Looks like they are trying go hide.
Originally Posted by MisterBred
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 23:29 #11844Senior Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-30-21 19:54 #11843Senior Member

Posts: 1330The situation where she wants more than you are willing to pay for everything is sometimes winnable if you play your cards right. My standard response in this situation is "Just the massage. " They know they are looking at $110 tip for desired services or $0 to $20 for about 5 minutes less work. Sometimes they change their mind and perform the desired services. Other times they give me a short half-assed massage and send me away. In either case, I don't end up paying $80 for a HJ.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
This is a common problem with Glen Burnie Acupressure, so I no longer go there.












Reply With Quote




