rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11830

    Le

    It doesn't look like Youni is open anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    We do realize LE is just like many of us right as far as age and indulging in the hobby, this is easy to figure out and many websites. I feel if they wanted to figure it out and shit everything down they would. Some of these places be obvious and I always wonder how they remain open but I believe they allow them to be open. It's prob folks who work in LE on here giving tips.

  2. #11829
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    It's quite possible that in an age where there are websites that openly offer escort and rub services, that we can post dollar amounts and actual site names. I guess it's all in the hope that LE isn't able to figure all of this out on their own. I promise you that they are probably the first customers. It's probably perfectly safe to say full site names and services. I can't imagine anything on here is admissible in court (ha) and cops know about it before we do. I'm all for doing away with the cryptic BS that makes it impossible to figure out if someone is saying something about a site in Glen Burnie or some other place that matches the initials. Though. . . . let's face it. . . There's only one Glen Burnie. And it's fantastic.
    We do realize LE is just like many of us right as far as age and indulging in the hobby, this is easy to figure out and many websites. I feel if they wanted to figure it out and shit everything down they would. Some of these places be obvious and I always wonder how they remain open but I believe they allow them to be open. It's prob folks who work in LE on here giving tips.

  3. #11828

    Aberdeen

    Which location?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStinson987  [View Original Post]
    Went to Aberdeen today. Saw Cici?

    Okay body. Skinny, b's, Face was covered.

    Okay massage, on flip, she teased until I have her nod.

    To my surprise, clothes came off.

    CFs all the way.

  4. #11827

    Aberdeen

    Went to Aberdeen today. Saw Cici?

    Okay body. Skinny, b's, Face was covered.

    Okay massage, on flip, she teased until I have her nod.

    To my surprise, clothes came off.

    CFs all the way.

  5. #11826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  6. #11825
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    I think the confusion is as to whether or not that included the house fee or if that was on top of the house fee.
    Most people are consistent and say something like house. 7 and tip $. 4. Some others just give the total damage. You can then figure it out, because rubmaps also has the house fee for 30 and 60 minutes available for free. If everyone would do one of the above and drop the $.4 stuff, it would be nice.

  7. #11824
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    That is covered in Abbreviations at the top of the page.
    I think the confusion is as to whether or not that included the house fee or if that was on top of the house fee.

  8. #11823

    A new age

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to figure what GBA is.
    It's quite possible that in an age where there are websites that openly offer escort and rub services, that we can post dollar amounts and actual site names. I guess it's all in the hope that LE isn't able to figure all of this out on their own. I promise you that they are probably the first customers. It's probably perfectly safe to say full site names and services. I can't imagine anything on here is admissible in court (ha) and cops know about it before we do. I'm all for doing away with the cryptic BS that makes it impossible to figure out if someone is saying something about a site in Glen Burnie or some other place that matches the initials. Though. . . . let's face it. . . There's only one Glen Burnie. And it's fantastic.

  9. #11822
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to figure what GBA is.
    Glen Bernie Accupressure. That's the place on the 2nd floor of a plaza on Baltimore-Annapolis road near the intersection of Mountain Road.

    Some people get lazy with their typing and they think it is OK. In reality, it just makes their post less valuable.

    Recommend people use Rubmaps.ch to decode which spas are cryptically discussed.

  10. #11821
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Anyone who read the posts regularly will know what you mean, so you are not really hiding anything, so why bother?
    Still trying to figure what GBA is.

  11. #11820
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I agree that the abbreviation for money shouldn't be used. It's confusing and often incorrectly interpreted. For me it's easier to write $210 than $$. 1 and it's sure a lot easier to read. The forum's auto format feature, which adds a space after the dot, makes it more confusing.
    I agree. Anyone who read the posts regularly will know what you mean, so you are not really hiding anything, so why bother?

  12. #11819
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    You paid $70 house fee and $210 for full service. That is what you wrote but is that what you meant? What does $$. 10 mean, $200.10 is a very odd rate. Do you think you could clean this up and write in plain like you would on a deposit slip?
    I agree that the abbreviation for money shouldn't be used. It's confusing and often incorrectly interpreted. For me it's easier to write $210 than $$. 1 and it's sure a lot easier to read. The forum's auto format feature, which adds a space after the dot, makes it more confusing.

  13. #11818

    Read Abbrreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    You paid $70 house fee and $210 for full service. That is what you wrote but is that what you meant? What does $$. 10 mean, $200.10 is a very odd rate. Do you think you could clean this up and write in plain like you would on a deposit slip?
    That is covered in Abbreviations at the top of the page. She wanted $240 and took $210.

  14. #11817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiieeuUp  [View Original Post]
    That's my bad I forgot to add the prices.

    70 for house fee.

    She tried to charge $$.40 for FS. I notched it down to $$. 10 instead.
    You paid $70 house fee and $210 for full service. That is what you wrote but is that what you meant? What does $$. 10 mean, $200.10 is a very odd rate. Do you think you could clean this up and write in plain like you would on a deposit slip?

  15. #11816
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiieeuUp  [View Original Post]
    Hit up GBA and met Happy. She was probably in her late 30's to early 40's. Great rack and slim body.

    Got there and asked for FS. Got my shower and the massage was actually real damn good. Even had her do a routine where she stepped on my back. First time I've had my back cracked in awhile. I don't usually care for them but that was a surprise to me.

    On the flip we started negotiating for FS. The price she asked was way too much. Was able to Mark it down. She said I should come back next time with the full amount (yea right). Proceeded to go to town and was not disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    So how much did you pay, we don't keep that a secret around here. Where, how much $$ and how was the service, you covered 2 points so how about spilling the rest. Thanks.
    What he said.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape